Post pictures/gifs of how you feel right now

Post pictures/gifs of how you feel right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLM9-q3hOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill save you all the time
this is all of Sup Forums

>family came home

I'm so happy I can continue to Awoo post.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 86%. Does not having the lead at 86% count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Democrats are still playing right now and they have been the best party in the US for how many terms now? She's against one of the worst candidates in history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the projections of the voters. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic party, it was 50/50 last month and would of won the debate if the asshole didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just got Nevada, just like Obama did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hilldawg topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Democrats because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these ducking teams on the board, like I give a shit. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster?? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic Iike this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. you. You are nothing. I'm with her.

EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR EAT SHIT CTR

we changed the course of history

it's beautiful

I'm fucking sleepy. So a sleepy gif I don't have.

youtube.com/watch?v=jLM9-q3hOPo

my body is ready

2016: THE YEAR THE GOOD GUYS FINALLY FUCKING WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing good will come from this.

A great wrong has been committed tonight.

Americas name will be tarnished.

Never have I been smugger

Thumbs up to you burgers

>more like the weeping irishman

the only thing that's gonna be tarnished is my toilet after I throw up all the Irish Whiskey I'm gonna drink tomorrow night

not a pic but yes this is me right now..

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Sit back and watch the flames

RIP old witch

shit poster since 2011

crying

glorious

>MY PRESIDENT IS WHITE
>MY PRESIDENT IS WHITE

The time has come to shatter this clockwork universe forever! Let us no longer be slaves of the hourglass! I warn you: those who do not embrace the greater path shall become victims of its passing!

HAHAHAHAHA

bout to go on a meow meow binge to celebrate

go fuck yourself
meaty pasta

200% smug

I'm so fucking happy

KEK BE PRAISED

FUCK TRuMP I M NOT EVEN IN AMERICA

perfect. my family hates trump so much, they think he's racist and that anyone who supports him is dumb

We fucking did it , and it feels amazing

Hail KEK!

Today is a good day.

WE'RE ALL FUCKED BUT I LOVE IT!

I'M SO FUCKING FRESH RIGHT NOW

It's been a long ride but looks like it'll finally be over soon.

>tfw $5000 in JNUG @ $11 per share

I'm looking through all of my folders to find a picture to describe how I'm feeling
and I honestly cant