Coming Soon in Disneyland

Coming Soon in Disneyland

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2017/03/08/marvel-superheroes-disney-parks-guardians-galaxy-mission-breakout/98870354/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You jest, but Michael Eisner actually wanted the ExtraTERRORestrial Encounter ride to be about Alien, but they decided an R-rated franchise would be too much for Magic Kingdom, so they made their own OC donut steel

ohboy

What makes you think they wont just make a Foxland?

Of course, the Great Movie Ride (now closed) at Disney's Hollywood Studios ended up having an Alien scene anyway

>universal studio close down back to the future ride in favor for the simpsons ride
>universal studio will close down the simpsons ride because of disney

It would actually fit nicely into Hollywood Studios.

>the Great Movie Ride (now closed)
Goddamnit really? I loved going to that in 2009

They're keeping the Chinese Theater, but the inside will be themed to the new Mickey Mouse shorts, as a "3D" ride where you won't need 3D glasses and step into the cartoon world. It'll use trackless ride vehicle (like Poohs Honey Hunt at Tokyo Disneyland or the Luigis Rollickin' Roadsters ride at DCA. In the new rides case, it'll be a train driven by Goofy, and the train cars will split and go in crazy paths like Mystic Manor does.

I bet they would add Springfield first

Universal Studios beat them to that punch. See

Star Wars versus xenomorphs could be a canon reality

Yeah just like they did for Marvel Land.

Oh, wait.

You best not be talkin shit about the extraTERRORestrial alien

No, that's straight up what happened.

Disney should do that, the kids would love it

The new alien was pretty cool looking though

I would love for them to bring back ExtraTERRORestrial as an Alien themed attraction, that would be fucking awesome.

Sound like almost Star wars vs Yuuzhan vongs

>It'll use trackless ride vehicle
God dammit I hate this meme.

Apparently disney world has slowly been introducing marvel to the party, but since the park is east of the Mississippi River Universal has the rights to marvel in perpetuity

usatoday.com/story/travel/experience/america/theme-parks/2017/03/08/marvel-superheroes-disney-parks-guardians-galaxy-mission-breakout/98870354/

Didn't pirates of the Caribbean start as a ride?