Post the single best episode of your favorite show

post the single best episode of your favorite show.

You first.

Burn

What do you call the aesthetic style that they used for the backgrounds in this show? They were always strangely minimalist, but in a good way. Reminded me of Batman the Animated Series.

Debatle whether it’s the best, but personally I found the whole plot of them trying to fight that wolf thing like it was a magical monster but having it turn out to be an actual alien pretty cool. Plus, Kai got BTFO’d so that was nice.

I know that the ending was a clusterfuck, but goddamn this episode was beautiful.

>not The Batman
Fucking faggot.

Also it wasn't really minimalist, more like metallic.

E-e-excuse me sir but I don't remember that scene in my-OUR, our episode.

Not just this scene, the episode had a bit of everything and it all worked so well.

the first 3 episodes are their own tier of show.
I have a friend who watched the first 3 and stopped while I watched the rest and he says he likes to think that jack died there and that the series finishes before it turns to shit

Your friend is a faggot, and you're an even bigger fag for letting him be one.

Humble, pls

I guess I like bad guy team-up episodes because these two are tied for me.

Woah there. Not that guy, but the season did go to shit after the first few episodes. If you disagree with that, then your taste is worse than shit, it's worms in the dirt eating shit levels of taste.

Buddy, if I sat through all 52 episodes of LOK, your friend can sit through 7 episodes of this.

You have to know something to criticize it.

Never surpassed

All three of them

House of Mummies for me.

>Little soldier boy comes marching home.

I actually memorized the "improvised" opera parts. Dunno why, but the tune was very catchy to me

>uses the man with no name theme when zuko is trying to find his identity

god that whole episode was perfect

It's dragged down by doing the dated BP and Lebron commercial jokes so many times.

>mundane mcguffin being blown out of proportion
>magic Man being magic Man
>various characters attempt to solve the problem their own way
>no forced drama or leepest dores
Truly the best

Show?

>I will rape you if you don't obey. Now get my dick wet there or I'll do it more roughly later at your place.
wow, BB was so romantic omg best ship evaaaah