K6BD

[Kill Bill siren intensifies]

>The high caste are born and die in the vault, they shall never feel the sun upon their face. They often wail and torment their own flesh in sorrow for the Dragon. They are holy creatures indeed.

“Go back, piteous creature, you who have banished love from your heart. By the Seven Part name I deny you. The chains of Ovis will be upon you and you will be lashed to the flensing tree, whose branches span creation.
May great torment lie upon your rotten heart. Your Atum shall sink to the Land of Ash and be devoured by the crawling dead.”

– Prayer of Exorcism

how can she swing that sword in such a tiny cotridor?

When is Alli going to fug Cio

never, Cio is for BBDs (Big Black Demons)

Cio' butt drives me nuts

You don't, that's why you use it as a spear

probably swinging it "outside" of the wall, like noclip but only for the sword
i'm 80% sure that's an established ability of the art of cutting

By making sure it doesn't clip into the walls too much to stop your animation

>choosing a sword that's too big

>Not using your zweihander as a thrusting weapon in close corridors

the emperor protects

You're really supposed to half sword when using a bastard sword as you'll expose yourself less stabbing then if you tried to swing all that weight around from just the handle. You swing the whole thing either if you are fighting in a very open area and you can account for the extra momentum, or if you revers the sword and use the hilt as a war-hammer.

When she comes down off her high and needs comforting

And here we will watch as Ego Alli will stab Cio in the back. Just to show that “Do as thou will” is a shit rule.

Cio should probably figure out by now that she's under Incubus' taint. I wonder what she'll do.

On this episode of K6BDZ Allison Blanco gives Cio an interesting proposition

When is Allison going to fuck white chain

this

>under Incubus' taint
ew

Knowing Incubus it probably smells like a field of flowers and has a chandelier.

Look at Cio's phat ass
Boy lordy what a booty

Why would Cio stab her in the back now? Allison is her only chance and she knows it so she has no reason to think Cio would betray her, for now at least.

Paranoia, it's lonely at the top user

Looks like this whole ego-possession problem is going get solved lot quicker than I thought. Thought this subplot was going to be way longer.

>inb4 Cio dies to Ego-mode Ally

Well hey, its a member of an incubus. Much like with succubus you really want to have sex with incubus, you only regret it afterwards when it fucking kills you.

That's not usual Allison speaking. It's crazy, sociopathic, paranoid, power-hungry Allison. So I think it's time for the real Allison to start fighting from the inside...

Yes, but it's still a weird moment to expect betrayal. Maybe if it was worded differently suggesting she expected betrayal in the future, or decided she had no further use for Cio it would make more sense but as is it's irrational rather than what you said.

>it's still a weird moment to expect betrayal
Well I mean, they've been betraying each other constantly

But she doesn't know the reasons of others for this, she knows Cios reasons very well and knows that she can get nothing for stabbing her in the back in the center of Mammons fortress and would almost certainly get killed right after. As I said it's not the betrayal itself it's the timing.

Im betting shes noticed the fick Yab horns starting to grow back and Oscar saying how much like her old self shes becoming and her super paranoid subconscious is figuring Cio is gonna decide why the hell does she need Ally now that shes on her way to becoming Yab again; she can just kill her and take whatever fortune she wants from Mammon or better yet- kill Ally and take her key.

>Im betting shes noticed the fick
>fick
That was supposed to be fucking, what the hell.

cause m8
Cio is fiiicck

She is.

By cutting the corridor.
#royalty

Cio's going to try to explain and almost die to alli, then she's going to tell her that she loves her but the explosions will cut in halfway through
calling it now

First by proper technique, then by royal power.

>Just pick it up by the blade
>Hope you don't cut through the glove
>Bop the other guy with the heavy end

I can't stop laughing.

>glove

it's plated or wrapped in chain, under which is a leather glove. Y'aint gonna cut yourself.

HEMA spergs love Mordhau (which is what the maneuvers called)

If you look at Allisons sword, there's actually a grip precisely for halfswording The wrapping

She looks surprised in the last panel. I wonder why.

more like "to nut"

So Allison can look however she feels like now or is it just limited to her mental selves? If she developed a completely different mental self could she look like it or are they limited to palette changes and minor details?

While I expect True Royalty would be able to cut themselves into another shape, I doubt they'd care to. This is an anomaly brought about by Incubus' power. He's basically hijacking her soul after all.

This honestly could be Incubus's power outright bleaching her hair or something, we've seen how fucked up his followers get.

All this talk about devil butt and not anything about Alison's ripped leggings and toned butt.

I'm not sure if this is the Art, but we know the Art can allow one to manipulate one's appearance as well as abilities. I mean, Mottom turned that one guy into a tree, remember? A little dye job is nothing in comparison.

But yeah, if someone can do that through the Art, then it should be possible to do using any other similarly mystical method like immortality being possible to achieve without the key.

>it's irrational
Paranoia is irrational.

> Oscar sees her hair and makes a stupid comment about bleach blondes

Also, what DO you say to someone who's basically been turned into a sociopath by one of the seven, through mental manipulation, in order to NOT die?

Because i'm completely fucking stumped.

Not always, being paranoid that Oscar or one of the others would betray them would be perfectly reasonable.

not all of a sword is razor sharp:
the first third is a very dull edge if there is any edge at all
the middle third is the sharpest since that's the best cutting edge as physics are concerned
the last third is enough to cut only when swung, specifically so it can be held but not cut the user

>This honestly could be Incubus's power outright bleaching her hair or something
no, i would say it's a direct effect of the key on the owners psyche that's being amplified and physically manifested in their own body. Every one of the seven have some physically expressive trait that relates to who they are and what they've used their key for, and each one has a massive amount of will power based on that to show for what part of their psyche controls them.
This is fairly obvious during their meeting.

We don't really know if Incubus is actually actively *restraining* the other parts of Allison's mind from regaining control at this point... All he seemingly did was pick one part of her psyche (sociopathy) and empower that one to huge proportion, possibly larger than her fear and self-doubt in the background (which are both fucking huge)

In theory Allison will have to stage some form of metaphorical assertive action to not only regain control but also create BALANCE inside her own mind.

Is this where the gayness intensifies? Allison's gonna pound Cio into submission once and for all with her "blade" of want, right?

that image was an edit, user

probably didn't mean it in the homosexual version either, unless sociopath allison is literally about to get mind-fucked

Drives your nuts?

>this
Honestly my first thought on this strip.

Also for a blade like the one Allison is wielding you grab one of the crossguards and just lance motherfuckers, maybe give that shit a twist.

>Also, what DO you say to someone who's basically been turned into a sociopath by one of the seven, through mental manipulation, in order to NOT die?
Improved

How did Allison get such a broad shoulder?

By carrying this team!

Ego is one helluva steroid.
We should ban ego!

She's been giving people the cold shoulder so much she's seeing gains from it.

That image was an edit, but the quote was direct from Abby's twitter.

the thicc is rising

She always has

I would drive my nuts into Cio's butt, if you know what i mean.

I don't know about you guys and gals
But whatever's coming, HYPE

Her shoulders are normal proportioned. They just look larger than they really are, because the perspective of the panel is looking upwards at Allison.

My concern for Cio and my wariness of Allison's stupidity-induced, possession-fueled sociopathy makes it difficult to appreciate her butt and tattered leggings. However, my concern for Cio doesn't prevent my appreciation of the imp-butt.

>all the others except Oscar will die
P-Princess will survive, right?

Cio dives in for a kiss.

"you thought you were going to loose your v-card to Zaid. But, its going to be ME, Cio."

But then, allison *teleports behind her.*
Nothing personnel kid.

She had better, I've really grown to love the little sourpuss.

would redeem the story

Losing Cio would ruin the story.

literally the worst character

I think that Allison feels that among the chaos how seperated everyone got, it would be very convinient for a certain someone to find allison wounded by "the enemy" and had passed on to key to whatever " ally " found her.

Shamefully, i dont do edits but itd be funny having something pic related.
Like whitchain questioning cio with vid proof of her killing, then she denies being her handsome self.

But she already had her unconscious for days, it's far more risky to try anything now.

except now allison has had several firsthand experiences that devils literally give no shits about the concept of loyalty and has no illusions about cio considering her a friend anymore and has no trust in any of the team beyond using them to get her to her goal, like a good demiurge should

>"you thought you were going to loose your v-card to Zaid. But, its going to be ME, Cio."
>But then, allison *teleports behind her.*
>Nothing personnel kid.
i need fanart of this yesterday

I feel kinda weird about Abbadon outright saying Allison wasn't gay and then making her gay for the fans. Not that it really matters.

What are you talking about, Ally isn't gay.

Well she's now gay for power.

I wanna nibble on Cio's butt cheek while she strokes my dick with her toes.

Hate fuck incoming.

>ywn be under incubus' taint
feels bad

Yet it smells better

>smells better than Incubus' taint
What Elysian field do you live in?

He didnt make her gay you idiot and he never said the gay that was coming up involved her. It more than likely involves Nyave and White Chain so everyone chill the fuck out.

Is it gay if one of them is female and one of them doesn't have any junk?

Fug? Never. Raep? About 2 pages.

I dont know how it works with a plasma being in a rock suit and a non-human human-looking servant.

> word of god says homoship is canon

> (OP)
>Look at Cio's phat ass
>Boy lordy what a booty

This isn't the first time we've gotten a peek at at that thing.

Ever since Cio met Allison, her form has been getting hotter and hotter. Lil' Blue has herself a bad case, yes she does.

Yes, I would like to clang Cio's booty too.

Nyave is a human though.

>everyone sperging about Cio's butt

Guys, there's Royalty showing you her butt and ripped leggings right in front of you, why are you still on Cio?

Cio's pleb tier, you morons

Allison is where it's at

Two options from now one:
either Allison kills Cio, realize it and then try to rip off the Key from her brow to stop Incubus' influence
Or she's gonna get stopped by someone who'll try to rip off the Key from her brow

Bcs Punished Allison had scars around her Key, as if someone tried to take it off.

Alison is a nerd virgin, royalty or no

> implying anyone except allison can stop her sociopathy
But then...
Princess's tits, maybe?

I want frumpy librarian Cio back

Sexy murder-thief Cio first.
also
> someone out there has Cio's fan fiction book
> becomes unintentionally successful

shes not a servant that only looks human?