RWBY/RT General #1327: Yang's Soup Catcher Editon

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good.
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 8 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70e746835817af1cbb9132f6b9c1c5ad-52582d4a/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

This is my first time making a thread, did I miss anything?

Ya done good kid

So why didn't Raven mention Summer at all when she was trying to convince Yang?

So are we actually gonna see Haven academy in action? because Ozpin was talking about it like it's important but we haven't met any students from it outside SSSN and they've fucked off from mistral. We've only seen the headmaster who's a backstabber but no other teachers.

To be honest I really didn't get attached to Beacon, Haven is a target and not much else at the moment.

We haven't seen much of Mistral in action, honestly. Barely any Haven, nothing about whatever TWO SEATS was talking to Jacques about back in volume 4 before he revealed his master plan to close the borders and tempt war with the other kingdoms.

Because she didn't give a shit about Summer

Because Summer's death had nothing to do with Ozpin

Would you inhale Yang's sweaty boots?

Yang is a thot

I'd rather sniff Weiss' shoes.

>Neo will never steal your beanie and sexually harass you
Why even bother to live?

Will Ruby ever have a nice moment with her teammates? Her reunion with Weiss and Yang has been disappointing so far.

Define sexual harrassment

I think Yang got the biggest downgrade design wise this season, she has that weird collar thing, her jacket is fine except for the ridiculous coat-tails and the purple bandanna around her leg looks really out of place.

>Vernel gets taken against her will
>Raven teams up with RWBY and others just to get her dyke almost_daughter back.
Calling it now

CAN SOMEONE QUICKLY POST THE GIF OF
>NEO DOING A SKIP, SPIN AND UNSHEATHING HER CANE-SWORD
IT WAS REALLY WELL ANIMATED

What if Neo stole your semen?

Impossible, not even the greatest thief could bypass all the traps surrounding the impregnable sperm vault that I store it all in.

i see

Is it because Summer cucked her and was a better mom ?

>Vernal sees the situation going south, throws some of Raven's "only the strong survive" crap back in her face, and turns on her
>Raven takes a bad hit but escapes through a portal
>last shot of the episode is of Vernal walking with Cinder's group and some of the bandits who fell in line away from the burning village
Counter calling it now.

Does it piss anyone else off that faunus have human ears and animal ears?

>WTCH getting ANOTHER maiden on their team

We haven't seen much of Mistral at all. Where is the world building?! They are not even using World of Remnant episodes anymore. Everyone except Blake has spent 9 episodes in the same house doing nothing but talking instead of exploring. We have only seen one scene of them training. They are just waiting for the enemies to come instead of trying to prevent it.

>Raven finally decides that she needs her family and flies back home
>she looks through the window to see Tai and Summer sitting on the couch together playing with a baby Ruby with Yang lovingly tugging at her mom's skirt

because if M&K mention anything about summer they can't retcon it (her being a pivotal character in the future plot). and they might accidentally write themselves into a corner if they say too much about her.

when will ruby would become more violent

After CR breaks in a few episodes

What if she stole the vault?

>tfw no spider Rubes

Leg slits are the best

Now I get it

IT'S RUBY'S LONG LOST TWIN BLUBY !!!!

So the plot suffers now so that maybe we might have something good in the future?
I want my money back

remember silver eyes are special and only ruby has them

blake would be better as a WF operative, who was still in love with adam and vice versa, who was ordered to assasinate weiss, and betraying RW_Y during vol. 3 finale

Considering how the recent fights have been, probably not. Pretty sure RT'S money well for RWBY has run dry

You too Octavian.
I see you've moved into the "Acceptance"
phase of depression.

>You too Octavian.

Sorry but I'm not him

do you fucking mind

can you remove this image please

>can you remove this image please
No

>Violating the NAP

you're lucky you posted that online and not face to face because i'd fucking kill you where u stand

Make Ruby cry.

>every fucking thread

>you're lucky you posted that online and not face to face because i'd fucking kill you where u stand

Don't be so angry I've got more pictures of Pyrrha

Constantly

Does anyone have art of heavily/fully armored Pyrrha?

What if Raven x Mercury ?

Ara ara~

Dodge, Pyrrha.

this

Was that assshot in that episode needed? I mean RWBY models are awful at fanservice

my fetish for muscle girls cannot thank you enough for this picture

Mmmm that's good

Chadam does it again

My only hope is that the Atlas arc doesn't split RWBY too much

And that I survive until that long

Geez, just how long can they keep on doing this?

>Implying they're ever going to Atlas
>Implying Atlas isn't coming to them.

Isn't the point of closing borders is to protect the relic?

I can imagine Ironwood snapping and going full martial law the same time RWBY reaches the capital

they'll probably end up thinking "man, everyone but us sucks at protecting their relic. Guess we need to go protect their relic for them"

>yfw Ironwood isn't actually the one to go full dictator and is overthrown and replaced by Papa Schnee

Papa schnee is going to be killed by Whitley

Cucked Raven is built for suffering.

Why didn't Ozpin have Qrow talk to a sketch artist after he saw Cinder?

>muscle girls
Get your eyes checked.

He means "muscle" girls

Ilia has cornered you into an alley with the intent of raping you till she's pregnant. How do you get out of this one?

tell her that blake choose me instead of her

>Take out scroll
>Blast the Faunus equivalent of Moonman
>Wait for all of Menagerie to fly into a triggered rage
>Escape in all the confusion.

Can someone photoshop semen onto her face in this picture?

...It's for a good purpose.

Fake my death and resurface two years later for some Atlas shenanigans.

what is RWBY equivalent of "nigger"?

furry

my fetish for muscle girls cannot thank you enough for this picture

tigger

someone definitely would have invented a slur for faunus, it's a big plot hole that there isn't one

If Ciel, Sienna, Flynt and Emerald are any indication, probably still nigger.

Whatever it was Weiss kept calling Sun back in volume 1. That and "Mutt", "animal" and "freak" seem to be the favorite words of people who act like dicks to fanuna, I think CRDL were calling Velvet that and yanking on her ears, which is actually surprisingly painful to rabbits in real life.

no problem bro, i'm the same

kek

It's surprisingly painful for humans too.

Yiffers, obviously.