Avengers #674 Storytime: inb4 BLEEDINGCUCK edition

It's better to storytime an entire bIG tWO issue with a shocking final page than just creating a thread with that page anyway.

Nice revelation Waid

Man, poser really fucking sucks for panels like that

F

>>inb4 movie synergy allows Vision and Wanda to get back together

Ooops! Congratulations Waid, you have created another great white void!
TO BE CONCLUDED IN TWO WEEKS!

Marvel really hates King
Also they are racists for killing of a black transbiological girl

Why would they use her nickname for the tombstone?

Good job, Waid. Saving delicious brown from modern Marvel

link?

Gotta be fake. Not even Waid can go full retard like this.

I havent been keeping up with Marvel, why does Vision's daughter look like a brown human girl now?

>we should kill all POC so they dont suffer
Jesus Christ Waid

If its real, this might run in his head as a SJW move, but it also comes as him saving her from current Marvel (which is SJW leaning today).

The High Evolutionary thought it would be funny.

Wanda is currently going out with Doctor Voodoo, but I could see them breaking up during No Surrender and reconciling with Vision.

Bull fucking shit, even I don't believe Waid would say that

>Id rather kill her than let her live as a nigger
Wow

She about to be BLACKED user. You think she'll go back to a fucking white-ass robot?

Fucking finally, one mistake fixed. No on to-
Goddamnit.

He's one of the people making Marvel more SJW, also how do these people believe being POC in America is hard? They get preference in job interviews because of diversity quota's, if someone inconveniences them they can call them racist and have them fired from their job and get their life ruined, the media is always defending them, guess they are making up problems for themselves in their own minds so they can be a victim

Race distinction is blown out of proportion to distract from class inequality. Do you even humanity?

>Noisia Aia
who the fuck is that???

>there are people in this thread who think this is real

And so the last remain of King Vision is Headless Victor in Runaways

"It wasn't all bad."

-Adolf Hitler.

LMAO
these guys look hilarious

>ywn walk a tiny clone of yourself around on a leash to sic on people
what point does this so called life have then fellows

Counter-Earth feels like one of those mistakes they must keep revisiting for protecting a copyright.

>Change a beloved android character into a brown muslim cis female
>Kill her just a few issues later
Waid should quit comics by this point. Not even a Rebirth could save him, and I think Rebirth could save Bendis.
holy shit

>it's an "Avengers beat up furries" rerun

I want to believe

That poorly pasted in 11m box.

Everyone saw this coming. They said in the solicits that someone was going to die, the solicits for the next issue of Champions had her as the only one not on the cover, and there were death flags for her in literally every issue of this crossover.

Nooooooooooo

>I rather kill her than let her live as a NIGGER NEGROZIAN BLACKPRETON in SJW Marvel Comics

WHAT'S THE POINT OF PLAYING THAT DRAMA FOR A SINGLE PAGE

Is Vision coded white?
The fact Vivian is brown could indicate they think of him as brown.

*a fucking red-ass synthozoid

maybe he should identify as an injun

>"Don't talk to us or our sons ever again!"

Watch the hands there, Falcon.

Shit like this is why character death is effectively meaningless in the Marvel Universe...

NOISIA
AIA

Vision is modeled after Wonder Man, who is a white man

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!
That is some of the most racist shit I've ever read.

An act of mercy to kill brown girls instead of living in the U.S.?

BITCH NIGGA, the U.S. aint that bad...first of all. Secondly, there's SEVEN OTHER CONTINENTS to live on you piece of shit!

That's sad, considering she was one of the least obnoxious Legacy characters. Why can't they kill off Ms. Mohammad or Blackface Spider-Man?

Waid closed his twitter a year ago mate. He only uses facebook now.

Why are you raging at us, user? You can contact Mark Waid any time you want and tell him what you think about this type of reasoning

Oh FUCK OFF

God forbid someone dropped their book and looked at the last page by mistake, right? Fucking hell I'm glad I don't buy this shit.

Higher, Lower, is their any evolutionary who doesn't

Why didn't he just leave her a cute robot girl then?

Co is full of dumbasses.

So that's three of his children who have been too compassionate for him to ever let them live.

When did the HE stop caring about his new men and just casually slaughter them at a moments provocation?

Vision's body is modeled after Jim Hammond, only his mind is based on Wonder Man's, but it's a moot point since Jim is an astonishingly handsome white robot.

Also Vision's alter ego Victor Shade is white.

Poster above you raises a good point though, if Waid was planning to kill off Viv, why not keep her as a robot? Changing her into unidentified minority and killing off immediately is a bit weird.

>Saiz
>poser
Try again.

Oh no, not the furries
Also
>don't talk to me or
Aaww.

He opened it back up a few weeks ago, m8.

V

I wonder how many furries in the marvel universe must have spent all of their money seeking out the HE so that he could make them a furry girlfriend or boyfriend of their very own.

Furries can probably just find a mutant for that purpose

That's the best you could come up with? Come on man, you could at least try.

>settling for a filthy mutie

It's fake.

Try what? All of Marvel's legacy characters are unlikable garbage, and somehow manage to become even worse than the sum of their parts when they're together.

>I don't read their books and my only exposures to them are when they're written in bad team books by authors who didn't create them
Ok!

Better shit than blackface spider-man or ms. mohammed, it's uninspired and boring.

Jesus the posershit is fucking awful in this. How in the fuck is this allowed in a flagship book like Avengers??

>it's uninspired and boring
Just like the characters. :^)

@97315517
(((You)))

Saiz doesn't use poser, you dumbass.

I don't know what the truth is.
I hate Mark Waid anyway, but I'm over it now.

Gold rule of comics: When there's no body, no traces and no proofs, a character can easily return anytime.

>SEVEN OTHER CONTINENTS
Nigga

>All those replies
Jesus

Maybe someone going to rescue her in later issues. She was dead character in the champions, and I believe mark waid didn't know how to write her.

Woah. Is she unstuck from canon? Is she gonna run into Gwenpool in there?

If anyone at all at Marvel actually cared about Wanda and Vision, they would have been setting that up for years already, not going out of their way to fight movie synergy by giving Vision two new families, or by pairing Wanda up with Wonderman, then Brother Voodoo.

We'll be lucky to even see them in the same book at the time Infinity War is released.

Kek I want to believe this is real