What happened to this nigga

What happened to this nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/23/hugo-weaving-red-skull-avengers-3-infinity-war/
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hate-Monger_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marvel quit using him after they realized everyone agreed more with Red Skull than the values of "progressive heroes", that are rotting their own countries from the inside out back in the real world.

sucked through a portal into space

Kill yourself

>weapons systems based from the Tesseract doesn't actually kill targets hit by them, but rather, warps them to random who-knows-where in the universe

How realistic could the hopes of this guy showing up in IW or another movie as a surprise be? I feel it's impossible to hide an actor's involvement in a production these days, but I'd love to see him hanging out with Thanos maybe

The Tesseract teleported the Red Skull into space, and now he's Thanos's favorite chew-toy.

>faggot not realizing comics and cartoons have been made hugely political and you can not discuss them with out discussing politics.

be mad at the writers who inject politics not at the people who discuss them

>there will never be an Infinity Stone movie about Red Skull using the time stone to change outcome of WW2 and Captain America waking all the nazi alternate Avengers back to his side

No.

It's not impossible, Weaving not long ago mentioned he had softened his stance on never doing it again because of the prosthetics.

He got sent to this weird garbage planet where Jeff Goldblum sent him to fight other aliens in a cage match.

That would trigger audiences into nationwide seizures.

Weaving also is technically under contract.

Then again, so was Portman.

People like Weaving and the character though

I liked Jane...

I mean, I didn't miss her. But I liked her.

Jesus. Hugo Weaving doesn't want to do comic book movies anymore is what really happened. Today is a weird day. Sup Forums suddenly loves Israel and Sup Forums is trying their hardest to be the new/pol/

and Weaving doesn't like the character or the people though

Is this why they hit everyone with 8 movie contracts now?

>"...I very rarely do something if it’s meaningless. It was meaningless to me, honestly...I never read the script. I just have my lines, and I don’t know what they mean. That sounds absolutely pathetic! I've never done anything like that, in my life. ”

>—Hugo Weaving, 2012 Herald Sun interview

I don't know why people say Red Skull was a good villain in that movie. The script absolutely wasted him, and Weaving looked bored out of his mind the whole way through.

what me meant by this

Suicide bombers sure are a credulous bunch

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/09/23/hugo-weaving-red-skull-avengers-3-infinity-war/

>"I thought it would be a lot of fun to play a classic über-Nazi, someone who thought Hitler was a pussy! [Laughs] It was fun to play; I enjoyed the outrageousness of the German accent that I employed and I enjoyed the extraordinary mask and costume, even though it was unbelievably hot inside it. I enjoy mask work; I enjoy trying to animate masks and reveal certain things that the mask itself might not reveal. V for Vendetta was another example of that, but there was less animation within that mask versus the Red Skull."

>"With Marvel, it’s pretty basic stuff: accept the deal and enjoy the ride. It’s not a major stretch for an actor, but on the other hand the difficulty with the Marvel universe is maintaining a link to a human dimension within such an extraordinary, technological CGI universe. In terms of me going back and doing another one, I don’t know. I’m not sure what they’re up to with the Red Skull."

You know what, in WS they should've pulled a Dell Rusk and had Redford turn out to be him. Maybe give him a better death scene while they were at it.

Man I really want Skull to make a surprise comeback in Infinity War.

>Is this why they hit everyone with 8 movie contracts now?

No. Weaving is still contractually obliged to Marvel Studios. They are fully within their rights to force him back if they wanted to.

You know I actually hope that back then?

That was one of the big rumours for the movie back then. Kinda glad that didn't happen.

your fucking brain is rotting, boy

ye because you can do all those wonderful things with fucking red skull hes so interesting, solo movie when

It's all the carcinogenic cow flesh from my Amerifat diet.

There was never anything wrong with Israel.

FYI, this quote was about his VA work on the Michael Bay Transformers movies, not his work on Captain America.

Seems like Sup Forums is triggered about Sup Forums again.

wasn't there a rumor that he briefly shows up in ifinity war after thanos gets his hands on the time gem from the tesseract?

I'd be ok with this

>ye because you can do all those wonderful things with fucking red skull hes so interesting, solo movie when
Not what I meant faggot.
Pic related
Red Skull can be operating, threatening, campy, hammy. He's a fun old timey pulp villain, and you can have some mustache twirling fun with him. None of that was in the movie. Weaving played him like he was struggling to stay awake, he had no presence nor charisma, and there wasn't a single memorable line. There're Roger Moore era bond villains with more pathos and presence than him.

So basically his prospects have dried up and now he's backtracking.

I think it'd be a waste to never bring Red Skull back, but I don't want Weaving to play him.

Also, whatever happened to MCU JARVIS? Since it's already stated that Vision is a completely different entity, and the last thing happened was JARVIS having digital sex with the Mind Stone to create Vision, so the AI is kill for good?

Rumor has it that he's in "Infinity War".

Sup Forums has always liked Israel. It's an ethno-state.

Nazism, Not even once!

But he's not advocating Nazism there?

I fucking hate these today kids. No respect for nobody.

its hate monger, he is and will always be a nazi

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hate-Monger_(Earth-616)

He's literally Hitler's Clone's ghost.

>Red Skull is at the crime-free dairy quern

Sup Forums always loved Israel. It's the second best place for Jews to be.

I hate how Marvel apparently can't figure out that all they need to do it put some other actor into a red skull mask. I get Hugo Weaving left, but he doesn't own the character, does he?

kinda hard not to be when they keep bleeding in here like a cancer.

They can bring him back anytime they want. Weaving will come back. MCU movies are critical darlings these days and he's not smug like Portman.

I agree. He had his chance and was a dick about it. At least give me an actor who can PRETEND to respect the gig.

Currently engaging in Space Racism. Spacism, if you will.