Batman: White Knight #3 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k58wihIiyR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When does the next Dark Prince Charming release?

In the spring

In that universe, Jason was the first Robin not Dick.

can someone explain to me whats happening here?

I like this poison Ivy though Two-face seemed a bit cartoonish there.

Bump for the Storytime even though I read this a couple hours ago.
Good issue but I don't like Jason being robin before dick

Time to see Sup Forums crying again.
Thanks OP!

Alfred re-atched the Mr. Freeze drips onto Bruce. He then died because that's the only thing delaying his death.

>Duke
What the fuck? Why?

Thanks. I didn't get that Bruce was about to die.

>Jason is the first robin in this universe
LMAO, I love this.

Murphy is Synders Pal.
Murphys Robin is Duke.

Seems no matters which universe we're in, Harley always sobers up once Joker isn't near her.

>literally every universe Jason dies
Can't catch a break

Dick is growing up in Jason's shadow. What a freaking twist and I'm definitely interested.

of course, some fanservice for strong women, it's okay chinese films do it all the time but maybe I grew up already *sniff*

I don't know why but I like her wearing glasses

DC needs to push another extra Robin cause they want to sell another batbook though Duke is boring

Wonder if he'll return in this story?

Come on, she was the right hand woman of Joker. Gotta have something under her sleeve for that position.

Is this one more origin for the Batman who Lmaos???

I can't believe it, they left everything there just waiting for the first idiot to appear and the idiot Harley went straight there. I'm waiting for some twist cause in other way it was really disappointing

The fact that there's no body found could possibly mean that he will play a role in the future somehow.

>whud

>Batman who Lmaos

Kek

I see Bruce is going with the old first day in prison trick
Pick a fight with the biggest guy first

uuh, she has a cute backpack, I'm telling you they're looking for those women in the audience.

>Implying joker doesn't want his plan to fail deep inside a-la-thanos.

Well, which Harley?

still the new villain is stupid, a girly stupid thing for stupid girls.

possible

>Duke is now in his late 20s and the Robins are an actual gang
wut

>You'll never have a threesome with 2 Harley's that hate eachother but want to make you cum
Why

Someone should make a mini just about the Batcave, i love seen TAS Batmobile, next to the Tumblr, next to the 60's batmobile next Burton's, etc.

i can’t believe bruce is fucking dead

Are you kidding? This was the best part.

>Come on, she was the right hand woman of Joker. Gotta have something under her sleeve for that position.

Don't worry, it isn't so bad but really she was his doctor, fans like to think she could be a good fighter but she's a pretty little girl but I understand why fanboys enjoy a fighter too so it's fine.

i don’t see things ending well for dick grayson in this universe
get the feeling either a villain is going to kill him or barbara or both and then shits going to hit the fan even harder

>Jason is the first Robin
The idea that the first ever Robin gets crowbared to death is more fitting for a story where Bruce becomes more ruthless and cold. I can dig it

I don't get it. Joker is suppossed to be good now but he's still acting like a psycho brainwashing villains and making them run amok. Either this face turn is a charade or Murphy is full of shit.

i can see it more of being a miller situation where it wasn’t even the joker, but the gang that jumped him and bashed his brains out

>That we don't stand a chance if they work together
God, that line is corny. She may as well have said "We're evil and no match for the power of love and unity!"

That doesn't work here. The joker was working alone when he kidnapped Jason and the mystery is that no one know what he did to him when Harely called Batman.

>You knew this would work, predicted every little detail...
Yeah, almost as if he was aware that the plot would bend over backwards so he could do whatever he wanted.

>Look at this poor PoC baby! Batman is pure evil! Thank God all my crimes in this universe are vague enough to take the moral high ground!

You mean Joker's crime.

but for a big good, it's cool

Oh great another "unquestionably good" character to take the fight against the "evil Batman". God forbid making an interesting case as to why Batman is bad, let's just put a bunch of guys on pedestals.

Is this your first comic or something? You do know that the joker is going to end up being the bad guy and Batman being the hero? Have a patience youngster because the story is still at the beginning.

he's reckless since Alfred got sick so he lost his objective, that was to protect people since crime stole his parents from him and all that.

While the plot is stupid, I actually enjoy it. It is like a bad story told by a very good storyteller.

same fag, it's fine, even TAS made her a fighter sometimes.

>t.speedreader
They already stated why they would consider batman "bad"

yeah, the art and action flow is carrying the sometimes questionable writing

>Expecting a good outcome from this
We've already seen Batman in chains. I think you're the one underestimating things here.

The pacing is very good.I think that is a huge part. I am never bored.

Oh shit.
Curious how far they take this, because it could go somewhere fascinating.

That's the basic for an overall good comic-- executions are important.

but there was Joker asking for Batman's help as well in the same panel.

He probably isn't dead. Previous issue implied that Harley stopped Joker from killing him.

CALL. FUCKING. SUPERMAN.

Well, he isn't wrong.

Since they invented "super criminal" because of Gotham's criminal, I doubt any other super beings' existence in this universe.

Oh is your favorite character being written extremely out of character for a single history in which he is the bad guy?

Oh boy. How terrible.

Fuck you Superman, this is a batman story

I don't care, I like the evil batman and I liked to beat the evil superman who wasn't boring.

>I liked to beat the evil superman who wasn't boring.

Ultraman or Injustice Superman?

Why? Friends should help friends.

Who's the badguy (girl) with the rocket bike that batgirl just swiped?

Roxy Rocket

youtu.be/k58wihIiyR4

>Roxy Rocket
Beat me to it!

Why would Bruce allow anymore kid sidekicks after something like that? In BTAS, which this is taking elements from, as soon as Todd was tortured, not just roughed up like normal but tortured by Joker for detes on Batman, Bruce put an end to all of that and worked strictly solo.

Before anyone starts, in the comics we know Drake and Damian were a situation forced onto him, here however there's really no reason he should have brought Dick into things if Dick himself implies Bruce had little love for him and began to feel contempt for his presence as he grew. There's even less sense in Alfred allowing it after Jason's disappearance.

Jason is the Joker

>as soon as Todd
Addendum, Tim was tortured.
In fact, now that I think about it how did Barbara end up as Batgirl after Jason went missing, the severity of the consequences after something like that make it nigh impossible for them to have ever become carefree vigilantes or have known a less than ruthless Batman who wouldn't want the same mistake to happen.

Everything about Jason being up first makes increasingly less sense.

More like Jason is the second Harley.