Congrats, guys. While I am sad (mad) that this has happened I'm kinda happy for you...

Congrats, guys. While I am sad (mad) that this has happened I'm kinda happy for you. You wanted it so bad and it happened. So hats off. This is yours. You earned it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=maUP4zR3UJs&list=RDmaUP4zR3UJs
youtube.com/watch?v=dIWkifAMiLI&start=00:00&end=03:34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ADD PA AND MI TO THAT LIST, TROLLPOSTER

MI here. I gladly want to be added to "dumbfuckistan" please

both those blue sides are less usa and more globalism than the mid

EAT THIS

>the kiwi thinks WI is blue

oh shit, I miss this. Keep up the shitposting work austrialia. Its finally time for Sup Forums to go back to its old ways.

WHERE'S YOUR DRUMPF BTFO COLLAGE YOU FUCKING KEKS
LET'S SEE THEM GO ON SHOW US HOW MUCH TIME YOU WASTED SCREENSHOTTING POSTS

Don't forget Wisconsin.

Thanks mate. It was fun yelling shill and drumpf back and forth while it lasted.

Fuck off Kiwicuck. Go back to sipping your latte in Wellington. You're an embarrassment to our country,

This is what autism looks like everybody.

and minnesota. its still up for grabs and narrowed to a...2% gap/

We can uncuck ourselves yet.

Now you see the power of the meme, a weapons to surpass the atom, a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

yeah shoutout to all the conservatives. you guys believed in your candidate more than i believed in mine, which must mean something. enjoy the next 4 years.

You gotta update your map nigga

Yeah you're right we earned it.

Today Trump won and with him a few other things won as well:

Ethical objectivism
Rights theory of normative ethics
Capitalism and free market principles
Constitutionalism
American exceptionalism
Rational basis

Get the fuck out of here, Wallace

What this guy said OP, you're a flaming embarassment

Tell me, is New Zealand where Australia sent ITS criminals?

>Capitalism and free market principles
the fuck, trump literally is more anti free market and more protectionist than clinton

>Stan
America's muslim?

This dumb fuck can't even tell the difference between two countries' flags nor can they take the time to hover over it to make sure.

Typical lefty, cant help but think in absolutes
Werent some of those states damn close to half Hillary?

Nailed it

Tariffs=/=taxes

Free market principles as coupled with rights theory do not apply on the global stage because as of yet nations do not have equal rights.

In terms of domestic markets he's lower taxes, reducing regulation, and cutting government programs which poison the free market.

I explained this shit to a Hillary supporter just the other day.

New Zealand are poofs and live a sheltered life where they think nothing bad can happen.

I left Sydney when the muzzies and lebbos arrived. I know what these fucks do to civilized society.

Liberals in their safe spaces don't know anything about the real world, it's no question as to why they vote the way they do compared to everyone else. They benefit off the sweat of the inland brows, and then step on them and call them rednecks.

THE REDNECKS JUST FUCKING SLAPPED THEM.

Pol worked very hard to spread the correction of the misinformation - To make the scandles appeal to the normies - to continue fighting the good fight even though many had tried. They took the fight to their neighbors, friends, and families.

Finally, a Victory for the folks that had to play by the rules even though the opponent was cheating the whole time and everyone cheered.

Finally.

God bless Wisconsin, the United States, and President Donald J. Trump.

You Kiwis are a sensitive lot.

>stan
trump wants to get RID of muslims you dumbfuck

pls no bully

And you should really color all of Washington except Seattle and Olympia red.

Fuck off mate, now we won't get dragged into the war Hillary would have pushed for.

kike

>niggers and wetbacks don't know how to vote
This honestly surprised me.

It's still too soon!

>All the blue states need to import food, both for those gainfully employed and the gibs
>Forced to pay out the ass by rural America
>Pushed into poverty and irrelevance

Make it so.

Its probably a post George Bush second term election. Reminder that based Obama brought us out of Dubyahs clusterfuck.

I swear I'll stop Swedenposting if fucking Min goes Red. They were the only ones not to Reagan in 1984.

Hahahaha stupid cucks thought PA was theirs for sure.

thanks m8

i still want to see her cry. it's the only reason i voted for trump. she deserves it after the shit she pulled on bernie.

>colored nevada, colorado, and virginia red
colored michigan blue
hillary supporters confirmed retards

>MI
>blue
Get rekt, Kek has blessed us with a crimson hue this year.

As someone that lives there...Minnesota is fucking weird. We're prolly gonna go red just because it'd be so bizarre and completely unexpected, strange shit happens here all the time.

The true fault belongs to Obama.
He used his race to guilt trip a nation into voting for him and exploited his country to further his "one party agenda."
The executive orders were a flop.
Now Trump is president because we have had 8 years too long of that bullshit.
Obama brought America Donald Trump.

Holy shit, It's the return of Jesusland from 2004. What's old is new again. Time is a flat circle.

If you can't see how religious fundie Christians are basically white Taliban, I don't know what to tell you.

northern CA here ... voted for TRUMP ... cali is dumbfuckistan all on its own

>MICHIGAN
>WISCONSIN
>PENNSYLVANIA

>BLUE

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They could just import food from the rest of the world. Farmers in the rest of the world would be really happy, actually. They might even stop killing themselves since they would now have a market. I'm not surprised a Belgian is this dumb, though.

Why isn't Michigan in there?

Oy Vey, those big bad Amish and all those Catholic nuns are truly awful.

POST CELEBRATION MUSIC Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=maUP4zR3UJs&list=RDmaUP4zR3UJs

youtube.com/watch?v=dIWkifAMiLI&start=00:00&end=03:34

Fuck off back to Wellington you hipster cuck faggot. Some of us have friends and family in the NZDF and don't feel like getting dragged into the war Hillary was trying to start with Russia.

You are disgraceful

>cuckistan
>america

CRY ME A RIVER FAGGOT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao ur this asshurt over the presidential election of a foreign nation

seek professional help

the free market is a disaster, hell regulations actually stimulate the economy and rebalance shit to prevent low cycles from destroying everything. just look at milk.

also, enjoy having shitty water, streets, and school facility's. hell why have a government at all anymore? were better off without it right?

Go fuck some sheep you Aussie wannabe.

102$ says OP is a maori

Forgot to include PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin