The Amazing Spider-man: Venom Inc. Alpha #1 Storytime

We are CROSSOVER!

At least Andi isn't fridged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dISHffXWLH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wew, the edgemaster are in here, boi

>Psssh… Nothin personnel kid

I can't wait for him to get BTFO harder than 90% of the villains at the end of Dark Reign.

So I'm taking it that Slott/Costa and Bendis are ignoring each other.

something something Mania unf something waifu hurr our savior Bunn durr fanart something something underutilized

>Spider-Man can lift cars
>Has a hard time lifting this
That's a good question, what IS that shit made of?

I'm just here for Superior Foes

>World's biggest pariah
Oh quit your whining Pete. There's no way YOU of all people are the world's biggest pariah. There's much more hated people out there in the MU, you're not even a mutant.

>first SpOck
>now Venom
Man, this guy has all the bad luck, doesn't he?

>symbiotes shooting white web
shit tier

That's what he gets for being an Ayn Rand reference.

Poor Symbiote.

This can only end well.

You don't even need to have seen any hentai to know where this is going.

I can dig it.

>getting suddenly hit by a ton of stuff is okay because liquids don't have mass
Comic books!

Tune in next week for Venom Inc. part two.

Who the hell are the "five families"?

That was always the case. Slott had Black Cat as a the boss of a gang of low-level super-villains who mostly stuck to robbing shit. Bendis turned her into yet another Kingpin-wannabe whose only minion was Hammerhead.

Mafia.

Didn't Eddie use to be a journalist? What kind of grammar is that?
>fear (a noun) is a powerful teacher, but dead (an adjective) is better
That's like saying "water is nice but dry is better". Also Slott sucks even more for thinking this line was cool/effective in any way.

Hard to believe it took this long to get Venom drawn by Alex Ross.

Man this was supposed to be a cool standoff between two people who deserve and earned the symbiote, but this shit sucks.

also why does he look like a street thug?

I hate that he isn't using his design from when he was Venom.

That was the only good thing about him.

Yeah, I got that, what I mean is that WHO are they? What are their names? We've seen the MU New York crime scene for decades, and there have never been any "families" in charge of anything, because guys like the Kingpin, the Hood or other super-villains have always been in charge.
The Maggia was the only real traditional crime family there was, and most of them are dead.

Ok i takebback what i said they made him anti venom its not shit anymore

user, we're only, like, 5 months away from Operation Scorched Earth to kick into full-gear wherein everything Bendis has done at Marvel is erased as if it never was. I doubt people care much about appeasing baldy anymore.

Somebody do a Coldsteel the Hedgeheg edit with Maniac.

Is it just me or does this kind of suck?

>put a spider-tracker on him
Nice.

Nah it sucks, the only worthwhile thing we'll get out of this is more Flash
I hope Andi/Mania stays crippled. There I said it

New code name Agent Medicine

Disappointed that Eddie is just flat out keeping the symbiote. I loved Flash way more as Venom with the dynamic between him and the Symbiote.

Venom always shot white webbing, it's the only symbiote that does webbing in general, and Mania is just a copy Venom, so I assume she would too

>I'll have to tell romanoff about this one

Flash...

Spidey is a faggot here! Help him, not kill.This goo gone wild all because of you.

is she ok?

I dig it.

Yeah, this is pretty shit.

Isn't this everyone-has-a-goddamned-symbiote plot being re-used a bit too much lately?

What’s worse is the designs are becoming terrible aside from a few.

Everyone's has a symbiote for a while every few years in the Marvel universe. It just happens.

Literally
>Reeeeeeeee

So he doesn't just have a shit personality anymore. He also has a shit appearance. Thanks for the storytime, OP.

>Pete literally makes Joker Venom
That boy can't win for losing.

Costa is such a hack if he can't think of a good way for Flash and Andi to lose their symbiotes besides "they randomly run into a guy with a sonic cannon"

MANIA's BACK!
Aaaaand jobbed.
>
Sigh. This edgelord fuck is why I dropped the venom ongoing after the first issue or two ... I guess I'll just ignore THIS TOO.

Good job, Marble.

Pete still won't take responsibility for driving the the symbiote to madness, will he?

Thanks for the storytime, but this is pretty much how I feel after reading it...

youtube.com/watch?v=dISHffXWLH8

well, that was shit

Agent Anti-Venom might be cool...hopefully. The rest of this was kind of shit.

>We're not burning the duster!

I hope she's dead, there are too many symbiotes and their hosts around and they really need to cull them down to just three.

Honestly, it's way more frustrating that they're culling one of the only half decent ones instead of the several shit ones.

>I hope she's dead
He said right there in the issue that she was in the hospital, senpai.

Eddie and Cletus read very different from what their origins should make them.

Most of them are dead...I'm pretty sure the only symbiotes around these days are Venom, Carnage, and Mania who hardly even counts

HOW DOES COSTA HAVE A JOB
THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS FANFIC TIER

Costa has to be a favoritism hire, he doesn't sell.

Scorn was last seen in Carnage USA, still bonded to Tanis Nieves. While Lasher, Riot, Agony and Phage's hosts were all killed in Deadpool vs. Carnage (expect for the dog), the symbiotes themselves survived and were handed back over to the military. Scream, Toxin and Raze do appear to be dead, though.

The only thing AndI brought to the table was turning Flash into a mentor which he was pretty meh.
Otherwise she is pure waifubait which I jerk off to.
Lee is just as bad

I assume he got chosen to write the current Venom series because he was willing to give Marvel whatever they wanted.

Is it a bad thing to say that other than the Lee bullshit, that I kind of liked this?

These venom/anti venom things remind me of the NWO stuff from wwe.

Felicia a dom confirmed?

Eddie Brock? More like Eddie Cuck.

While not the worst thing Slott and Costa have written, it still wasn't very good. Peter is still an incompetent loser and Eddie still has no reason for suddenly wanting to be Venom again. The only thing about this issue I found good was Flash becoming the new Anti-Venom, and we don't know if that will still be the case after this story's finished.

He's gonna use it to cure Andi.

Where do people get their scans these days? Empire seems dead.