Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Homer, I'm pretty sure that closing times take precedence over All You Can Eat promotions

False advertising

The person who upscaled the episode and stretched it horizontally, not to mention leaving in so many artifacts without at least attempting a clean-up.

This also there's usually a time specification in the fine print that limits your time to an hour or two to prevent you from paying once and then occupying the seat the whole day.

Sneed (Formerly Chuck)

>Who was in the wrong here?

Americans for being so fat and stupid.

"All You Can Eat" buffets are a uniquely American thing, and surprise surprise, Americans are the fattest pieces of shit on the whole planet.

>uniquely American
No, they really aren't. They are also a Nordic thing to the point that all you can eat buffets are called "Swedish tables" in some countries. Yet the Nordic countries are home to some of the healthiest populations. It's not the concept, it's the culture and the type of food served. Scandinavians use the opportunity to eat a lot of tiny portions of different relatively healthy foods, Americans gorge themselves on greasy bullshit and wash it down with sugary beverages.

>Homer.
>Greatest hero in American history.
>Wrong.

So like every other concept in the world, Amerifats adapted it and turned it into pure trash.

They're australian too, you fucking poof.
Don't you have a nigger cock to suck, sven?

Londoner here, there's a few where I live
They usually serve either Chinese or Indian food

>"All You Can Eat" buffets are a uniquely American thing
no they aren't you fucktard

underrated

All You Can Eat isn't uniquely American.

Americans are the only one's that see "All You Can Eat" as some kind of challenge though.

show your flag, asshole
let me see that leaf

Down with the system

Austrian here. Chinese restaurants commonly have this

>literally thrown out
How the fuck did they do that?

We have those things in pizza bing bing wahoo land too you mongo retarded obsessed faggot

You only have them because your culture has been superceded by imported Murrican "culture", tubbo. You probably also have McDonalds, Coca Cola, Starbucks and Michael Bay movies. Are you proud?

>lives on welfare

Society needs to collapse.

>thread immediately devolves into shitposting about America
O B S E S S E D

>literally thrown
Unless they have a fucking trebuchet, I very much doubt the "literally". It would have been much more believable if it said that they literally rolled him out, and then down the street, where he promptly gained speed and crashed trough a wall of a candle factory at the bottom of the hill, and now has to sue the restaurant because he owes the factory two million for all the tallow he's eaten before he was removed from the premises.

Do these sound like the actions of a man that had ALL he could EAT?

LMAO
My sides hurt thank to you!