Glennfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9vl1P7xRos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where the fuck is my storytime i need memes

Amazing issue outside of that one page.

SPOILERS:
I thought it was a nice choice to have Negan beg for death, show how he's changed, not get it, and then have to live with his choices. I also liked how Maggie was like "you're smiling right now. All I remember is Glenn's fucking eyeball popping out."

The Dante kiss made me feel kind of gross, like Glenn was just getting nonstop BTFO'd this issue. I knew Cuckman was going to go down this route eventually, but I wish they waited a few issues to give her time to process her emotions first.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9vl1P7xRos

I already read it, but i want my hot Sup Forums shitposts about it.

i only watch the show who is this guy

and I stopped watching last season so that probably doesnt help

Maggie's new husband

>Cuckman
Yes.

Kirkman LOVES Namor/Sue, The Walking Dead started with cuckshit, he felt the need to put cuckshit in Invincible an arc before the ending, his other works all have cuckshit, etc.

Guy must make his wife fuck random black guys.

Would you guys say TWD is worth reading?
I stopped around >pic related

The comic ranges from 4-7 out of 10 depending on the issue. Negan is nothing but 10/10 though -- it's kinda crazy.

Somehow, Kirkman has managed to create one of the best comic characters of the century in Negan, and despite the comic being well out of it's All Out War golden age, he keeps finding ways to make Negan better. Like part villain, part anti-hero, part hero, and lowkey the comic's new main character.

What the fuck????? Why?

I fucking bet you she never allowed the dead cuck's tongue inside her.

How is this cuckoldry in the slightest? Maggie was consumed by grief and remained single for YEARS after her husband died. Then after she confronts her husband's killer, she allows herself to be happy again and move on. This is normal.

Besides, Dante is the shit. I hope he gets more focus soon

This comic sucks

Neganfags deserve a bullet

Is that Negan

fuck off she netorared glenn with the shitty fuckboy that now will take her anal virginity

Wow so I guess Korean cock really didn't do anything for her then? Also who the fuck Stockholm Syndromes themselves? It's Negan who should be breaking down and loving his captors as his would be saviors not fucking Maggie getting jailers lust.

Reddit is gonna freak

No, of course not. The art is just kind of samey sometimes.

It was a good issue, I'm just glad this bitch didn't kill the only character that is still worth caring about.

I've always thought Kirkman was a hack writer at Marvel. Yet another Marvel writer who unfortunately wasn't shitcanned by Shooter if he was around his tenure.

Dante and Negan look kinda alike cause Kirkman wants to cuck the fans.

Are there any white women/asian men couples that don't end badly?

>Is that Negan
Can you imagine?

Maggie getting together with Negan?

Hatefucking is a thing, I guess.

Negan must be better in bed than Glenn, at least.

I want to kill Maggie guys.

what the fuck Maggie

I want to be a much better girl for Glenn than Maggie.

She didn't deserve him or his kid.

Maggie is such a bitch.

I hope Negan finds a girl to make him happy. Glenn made his bed by choosing a shit waifu, but Lucille seems to have been pretty based.

fact

Best TWD comic so far.

I hope Negan will be big in NW story and in future.