What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellamy_salute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic_alternative_theories
drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view
titanicswitch.com/evidence.html
titanicswitch.com/claims.html#9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking the murder of Ferdinand wasn't merely a convenient excuse for the war to start
Truly a kids cartoon

So was the rule where you can't kill anyone in effect here?

The Archduke was only killed because his motorcade got lost and stumbled into the assassins, maybe the wish had something to do with that.

Early FOP didn't fuck around.

Abuse implies rules were broken

They do have a habit of making rules AFTER someone royally fucks up.

When I was young I though she said Archduke Birdman.

That's generally how and why rules and laws are made in the first place in the real world.

This was, like, Season 5.

I'm always interested in the dilution of tragedies through time. Like, this episode would have aired about 90 years after WW1 started, right? So in theory, if FOP was produced in the 2090's, could the line have been "You abused our power, took out the twin towers, blah blah blah blah" and no one would have given a shit, just because of the time that had passed?

Yes

I for one cannot wait to see the 9/11 jokes of the future.

Why is Timmy a girl again?

normally yes but WW2 is having the flip effect strangely where the farther out we get from the tragedy the more sensitive everyone gets.

American's have no problem joking about tragedies in other countries.

9/11 will probably require everyone who lived it to die off before people are ok to make jokes about it in children's cartoons.

As Timmy has demonstrated, every rule in the book has a workaround.

Timmy was always a girl.

I would have to say yes.

I'm sure that Titanic was the 9/11 of the 1910's, and World War I must have been the greatest and most horrific loss of life since the Great Chicago Fire. However, we parody the Titanic all the time, ever since I could remember, and hundreds of men, women and children died horribly from freezing, drowning, even being rejected from life boats in favor of wealthier people.

Call me edgy, but I've never thought that 9/11 should be immune to comedy. Nor do I think it's the worst tragedy to happen on American soil, that would be the Trail of Tears, but that's another story.

Not a real ad, by the way.

I feel like I've seen Vietnam references in kids tv, although those more likely are designed as Rambo references.

Probably doesn't help that Nazis are politcally relevant again.

I remember Rugrats made a pearl harbor joke.

Did: "you left the kids with Grandpa?! This is the man who slept through Pearl Harbor!
Grandpa: "Hey I got to the alarm as quick as I could!"

That's because it's just too easy for the nazis to be villains. They had the look, they did the deeds, they even had an obvious leader. I think it's because of the nazis ww2 is going to be a sore spot for much longer simply because they were evil. Not saying or side didn't commit atrocities too with fore bombing towns away but it's hard to forget true villains.

I blame toxic nationalism. Patriotism and comedy don't mix.

Obviously, she wished that the Archduke would drive by the sandwich shop where she was eating.

Andrew Jackson was too kind to them honestly

Until then we will just have to laugh at 9/11 jokes made by internet edgebois... Have you guys ever heard of Jettan? :)

>Titanic was the 9/11 of the 1910's
So in under 100 years from now, we're going to be seeing a star-studded film in which a daughter of a wealthy businessman and a lowly temp janitor discover their love for one another, only for that love and loyalty to be challenged when the planes crash into the towers?

I'm waiting for the one with a rapping dog and an octopus that puts the towers back together again.

I can't wait for the animated movie with talking animals.

More importantly, will we get an animated adaptation featuring a rapping dog?

The first Titanic movie came out less than a month after the sinking, and the star was a literal Titanic survivor.

It still depends on tastefulness. They joked about WW1 but you would never see them joke about the Holocaust and the same goes to 9/11.

Timmy froze time TWICE so he didn't have to grow up, ruined several peoples lives, and causes the entire world to fall into chaos every week

Why don't they abandon him again?

Is toxic nationalism also the reason we can't have joke about the holocaust?
Or is it a more poisonous ideology?
Hmmmmmmmmm

You would think that a race of beings that lived for several dozens of thousands years would think about making a no kill rule at start.

No, no, it's a giant bird that holds the towers up, but only long enough for everybody to get out alive and safe, after which he lets it collapse. Then there's a sequel where the lovers, two talking mice, and a talking dog go under the Earth only to find the Mole People.

Naturally.

I know about that. There are at least twenty films according to Wikipedia that incorporate 9/11 in some form as well.

But there is yet to be a "James Cameron's 9/11".

>Is toxic nationalism also the reason we can't have joke about the holocaust?
This is the reason: And also because Baby Boomers worship "The Greatest Generation", so WW2 jokes are taboo until they die off probably.

But those aren't nazis. Those are just dumb white people

Doesn't he always learns his lesson and wishes everything back to normal?

Because of Poof. Timmy is a evil mastermind.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen

They are literally performing the Nazi salute. At best, they are pretending to be retarded in a way that is indistinguishable from the truth.

Im sure he ment when the show was nickelodeon-free

Who the hell is this little girl?

>a salute make you a nazi

I don't know, the evidence seems pretty convincing.

What does that mean? It was always on Nickelodeon.

They want to be nazis, sadly society won't let them consolidate power under their nazi ideals or commit genocide.

saddest story of all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellamy_salute

>Later, during the 1920s and 1930s, Italian fascists and Nazis adopted a salute which was very similar, and which was derived from the Roman salute, a gesture that was popularly (albeit erroneously) believed to have been used in ancient Rome.[1] This resulted in controversy over the use of the Bellamy salute in the United States. It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on December 22, 1942.

Ah, a salute Americans literally stopped using because it was too similar to the one Nazis used. I suppose that's much better.

They stopped using it because America is filled with pussies

>Thinking Americans are smart enough to know what that is

>a flag makes you a nazi

The word is so fucking diluted now that it encompasses literally everyone non-PC. I'm quite sure that they are not part of political movement that aims to install an authoritarian fascist government and literally destroy political opponents and "undesirables". At worst, they're a bunch of racist jerks. They're about as close to Hitler's ideology as BLM is to MLK's.

Previous godchild who has her soul imprisoned in Cosmo and Wanda's fishbowl castle

Uh, yeah.

that little girl was a member of the black hand?!?

That raises an interesting debate. It is my understanding that the trail of tears wasn't a malicious act to kill as many indians as possible. Does that make the deaths more or less tragic than 9/11, which had the clear motive to kill as many as possible?

its really easy to get away with breaking every single rule, timmy is just too stupid for it
remember when he lent cosmo and wandda to tootie and like five minutes later she was having a parade and a gigant cake and she was pretty much a queen and everyone worshiped her?
thats still nothing compared with what you could do

>it wasn't a malicious

The Titanic was not the 9/11 of the 1910's. You are comparing an accident to a planned terrorist attack.

Depending on the type of tragedy and what country it happened in. I think for a kids show it would have to be long enough for it to be thought of as a historical fact.

to be fair thats still the one wish he had that wasnt totally stupid
it was evil as shit but he almost got away with it and it took forever for them to realize what happenned
the only thing he screwed up was not getting rid of all the other fairys too

Dude you don't get it- it was a MAGICAL assassionation

They're, in their own words, self describing themselves as Nazis.
I don't know what more you want.

People already forgot about the 9/11 on america, have you seen all those sjw sucking the muslim boots?

Yeah and I'm white because I like white culture

>The Titanic
>an accident
Wew

>The word is so fucking diluted now that it encompasses literally everyone non-PC
Nobody says that, but nice tactic stormtard.

>white
>culture

How Japan not considered the true villain of WW2? They literally did everything the German but worse. They dont even have the decendency to apologies, they JUST started acknowledging they did it.

>How Japan not considered the true villain of WW2
They are in Asia.

Comedy=tragedy+time

This is an accepted fact

Are you implying 9/11 was an accident?

Definitely. It's going to be within 50 years and it will be considered respectful

Holy shit, there probably actually were/are Titanic conspiracy theorists.

The titanic never sank. It just got pulled to another dimension by the cursed mummy that was onboard

He is right tho

Only white people can do wrong. Gooks are innocent

Better than black "culture"

Remember Me

The Titanic never sank, its sister ship RMS Olympic was what sank. They switched the 2 ships and sunk the older Olympic to collect insurance on the newer Titanic.

I thought that was a sheep for a second

>worshipping the german symbol of blood, racism, death and destruction makes you a nazi
good job figuring it out poindexter.

They're Buddhists, actually

Except not only were the two largest, most famous ships of the time kept under so much media attention that a swap would have been noticed immediately, they were subtly different in so many ways (including *labeling* almost every individual part) that we can still positively identify the wreckage of the Titanic as such after several years of rust and aquatic wear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic_alternative_theories
There are some good reads on here, especially the federal reserve part

>symbol of blood, racism, death and destruction
Holy shit it's just a flag. Why are white people so triggered by it? In my country that flag and the Nazis mean nothing

Did they give you an explanation for this?

There's probably nothing stopping you from wishing for a gun or for someone to slip on a banana peel and break his neck, fairies just can't use their magic to directly kill someone

>the tiki brigade is going to institute the fourth reich

They invented PlayStation and anime

Not sure how they're claiming there are 14 portholes in the second photograph when there's a metal structure blocking our view of a bunch of them.

>When you take a picture of something at an angle it looks different

They're the Nazi equivalent in China. Watch some Ipman movies or any period martial arts film. Evil Japanese military leader and attendant corrupt local leaders are stock villains.

Why wait? You could do it today.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B50l484pDaMobXI2Wk5CX0NMbkU/view

titanicswitch.com/evidence.html
Long story short, the cost of patching up the Olympic, altering it to fit the Titanic's layout (including drastically different B and C decks), repairing the general wear and tear that occurs after a year of active service well enough to fool the passengers, and then ensuring that word didn't get out about it would have been *much* more expensive than just repairing the hole in the Olympic.

And that's before counting the loss of face caused by their "practically unsinkable" ship sinking on its maiden voyage, any financial compensation for grieving widows and angry rich people, the amount of effort required to both fool anyone who worked on the surviving ship in its following twenty-odd years of service and anyone who checked the wreck after its discovery, AND keep all of the above secret as you are, again, doing it to the two absolute most famous ships in the world.

Oh, and it has a comment on that particular image.
titanicswitch.com/claims.html#9

People who believe this have 14 brain cells.

Seinfeld isn't a kids cartoon.

One guy killing another guy doesn't start a WORLD war.