STILL CANCELLED

STILL CANCELLED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjM2hluUHPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was it because of the whole fetish thing or because those dingdongs really couldn't come up with a halfway decent storyline for a classic fairy tale setup?

they didnt hear the magic words.

"it's a good story"

I think BFG flopping got them scared of movies about giants.

We can just get drawfags to hammer out lewds anyway.

Good.

Surely they can tell the difference between an old, ugly male giant and a teenage girl giant? No? Okay.

We're taling here about the studio that barfed out Big Hero 6, Frozen, Meet the Robinsons, Chicken Little, Home on the Range, Brother Bear, Atlantis, Dinosaur, Hercules, Pocahontas, The Lion King (yes, it does suck), Oliver and Company... etc etc.

And let's not get started on the cash-in sequels...

>the Lion King sucks

What, didn't you see Matthew's re-review?
youtu.be/AjM2hluUHPA

I thought it was just postponed.

Here's the (You) you wanted

>teenage

she was 12.

I second this!

FUCK YOU

Remember back when they told fairy tales straight without turning the story assbackwards for no reason?

whats the story behind this and why it is cancelled?

A BIG BIG LOSS

Is this entire video just an hour-long, more autistic version on CinemaSins nitpicks?

Well they already did a regular version of Beanstalk in Fun and Fancy Free, so reinterpreting it makes some degree of sense.

I suppose, but making it have a girl lead might as well be enough. Just seems like laziness to me

1937?

His main complaints are:
- Child Simba is an unlikable cunt.
- Child Simba has nothing to do with adult Simba
- No one picking up on Scar's villainy is beyond retarded even for a cartoon for kids
- The hyeena army was pointless
- Timon didn't have a real character arc despite the movie pretending like he did have one
- "Remember who you are." in the context of the movie makes no sense.because Simba was a cunt as a kid
- The Nala romance is garbage
- The lionesses are retards
- Scar attacking Simba at the end made no sense for the character
- Everything magically becomes nice and pretty again just because Simba is king