Injustice 3's plot?

I just realized something about Injustice 2; although, I'm probably not the only one.

You see, there's another proof that could confirm Superman's ending as canon. In many endings of the arcade, no matter if Superman or Batman wins; both sides have clues about the same stuff: A crisis is coming.

I believe that crisis would be the plot for "Injustice 3", and I believe I know its nature. It would be an alternative version of Countdown. Think about it, if Superman wins, he plans to bring peace to the wjole universe and even the universes beyond. Doesn't sound that familiar? It's more or less what DC's Monarch was trying to do in Countdown. So I think it's obvious this the event comic, only Injustice Superman taking the role of Monarch. Don't you think?

batman's ending was retarded anyway
>all those trapped cities
>nuuuu we cant use brainiac, i am the superest detective ill figure something out
>scene ends with him just trapping superman
>literally does not give a shit about everything else as long as he beats superman

meanwhile
>superman actually does what he said and frees everyone
This entire shit wouldnt have happened if batman wasnt so butthurt that his gay clown died

I think they should move on from this earth and do Injustice 3 elsewhere, on a Earth where Batman starts the Regime or where Superman was raised by Darkseid or something

>where Superman was raised by Darkseid or something
HOW INTRIGUING ANOTHER EVIL SUPERMAN GAME

Think of your favorite DC character you want to be in the game but isn't. Got them in mind?

To bad they're staying benched and instead of them we're getting, I dunno, Gem and the Holograms or Pin head or a pony or some other unrelated nostalgic crap.

Think like a normie user, what's the alternative? Superman is the good guy and EVERYONE ELSE turns on him?

Then how does he now when he needs to fight. Usually when people give mind simulation it's only when they want you not doing anything but lying on a table

Superman raised by Darkseid has been already done.

Batmandoing the Regime could be the plot for Injustice 4. I mean, the way to fix all this? You turn back in time and kill the Joker before this all started. Then Batman, knowing all the events that happened because of the Joker, becomes what Superman was in Injustice.

Although, now that I think of it, I believe there's a reality in the Dark Multiverse in the current "Dark Knights Metal" event. One that shows Batman as the ruler of the Regime, but I think it wasn't explored yet.

I thought superman was going to kill brainiac and hope he could figure out how to free the trapped people, while batman wanted to use brainiac to free the trapped cities?

>Batman decides to take over the world
>takes out Superman first by stabbing him with gold kryptonite
>supes barely survives but now is without powers
>has to rally his own resistance movement and take down the bat regime
I'd read/watch/play the shit out of that.

This crap again "butthurt because my gay clown died" enough with that shit and get real.

Batman wouldn't have allowed those cities to continue to be trap. And as for Superman's plan it's a huge risk because him combining himself with Brainiac's ship... how does he or even anyone else know Brainiac is actually dead. I wouldn't be surprise if an aspect of Brainiac survived and later took over Superman's mind because Superman combined himself to him foolishly. Also don't think Superman is being generous in his ending he said "everyone will obey" meaning he's going to take all their freedom from them. Also what makes him think these trap cities from other world's would want to help him?

Yeah I would bet there is also in the Dark Multiverse every individual hero rules with a Regime.

The real Brainiac took control of Batman in the past, even in Superman's animated series. Maybe it's a so advanced VR that your senses are completely fooled.

And considering how tricky Batman is, Superman would probably want use his mind to anulate all his "Anti-Superman safety plans" and use his inventions to improve the Regime. For example, reprogram Brother Eye to serve Superman or something.

Superman knows for years fighting Batman that he always have something under his sleeve, so this time, he's not taking any risks. That's why he didn't kill him when he asked for it. He suspected Batman could have a plan against him which could activatre with his demise, so Superman prefered to keep him under control to avoid that possibility.

Time Trapper pulled some shenanigans, Legion shows up to beat the shit out of all the edge lords before they fuck things up even worse, all to ensure their happy future still happens.

Batman truly loved the Joker. No other reason would be explained to let him stay alive, when everyone else knew it was a terrible mistake.

Of course Batman would let these cities trapped, because he would see them as potential alien armies who could conquer the Earth. (Batman's thinking: Always expect the worst from anyone).

Superman said that Cyborg would help him to bond with the ship, which could give him some protection against a back-up version of Brainiac or something.

I doubt Superman would take ALL their freedom, he would let the enough of it for people being comfortable and make them forget about the idea of rallying against him.

And about the other cities, considering their worlds where destroyed and they couldn't stopped; I'm pretty sure many of their inhabitants will be glad to help Superman, because among his objetives, he wants to make sure things like these won't happen again. Also, to pay him their debt for killing Brainiac and restoring their cities.

Batman's is canon
the crisis coming is Blackest Night

Don't count on it. With the Lantern Corps practically destroyed by Superman, there's no point. Also, if the best case, Nekrom could side with Superman because he could see his way to bring "peace" to life is adecuated.

Except we literally never see batman release those cities and if he doesnt use brainiac, he never will. He's fucking content with sticking it up to superman because thats all he cared about ever since his faggot boytoy died.

It would be a damn good excuse to bring him back. Pic unrelated though but would like to possibly see Osiris.

the GL Corps gets destroyed every other week. time skip to build the corps back up. done.

Maybe something where no one is evil or out of character and it's just the DC heroes acting like their classic selves fighting actual villains instead of other heroes

Nope. According to GL in Injustice 2's story, the Lantern Corps are really weaken, and without Mogo, they taken too much time looking for new recruits. They are so in need that they decided to recruit back Hal Jordan, even after his crimes.

I’m not a fan of Raiden and Sub-Zero but I fucking love me some Hellboy.

He didn't love Joker. He even admitted to the other world Joker that perhaps the best thing about this whole messed up world was that he was gone from it. Batman probably knew keeping Joker alive was terrible mistake but it's in him nor is up to him kill Joker.

Batman WOULD not keep the cities trap... but your right they can't stay on Earth... that's why I think with the help of Kara they would be able to take those Aliens to other planets and start new civilizations.

That's hypothetical theory... Cyborg isn't that advance compared to Brainiac. And besides who knows where Cyborg now stands after that game.

No... he'll take it ALL from them. Making them feel comfortable isn't the same as living. Superman would have had all of humanity put in a fortress of solitude... safe, and sober, yet dull of all reason and sap of all spirit. Besides in time someone would have enough of Superman's comfortable fortress and try to get out of it and many others would follow. Thus back to war. Superman would know that and won't risk, so he would definitely take their freedom in order to keep order, I mean after all what is anything without free will... complete order.

I'm pretty sure some would... no arguing there but not all of them and I bet Superman wouldn't give them a choice. And as for things never happening again, I'm sorry but there's no stopping that... things will always happen again but in different ways and neither him or anyone else can stop that. I mean what he wanted was that no city and the millions of people in them will never be destroy the way Joker destroyed Metropolis ... and yet under his Regime he was doing that exact same thing, he was going to destroy both Metropolis and Gotham and kill the inhabitants but unlike Joker he was going to destroy two cities and kill the people much more slowly. I'm not so sure all of them would be grateful for killing Brainiac so may not feel too easy about that, especially his own people if Kara is an example.

There was too much of a risk if killing Brainiac. I don't think Superman really did kill him though, if he did than no link to Brainiac would still be around... that means the tech that he merged with. I mean how many times has Superman supposedly destroyed Brainiac in comics and tv shows... many times and yet he always comes back.

Yeah, he said that was the best thing to the other Joker; and yet, he condemmed Superman for something HE should have done years ago and it would have avoided the whole thing to even start. That's called hypocresy.

Batman WON'T freed the cities. Even with that idea, do you think those cities would want to lose the opportunity of being gods under the Earth's yellow sun. Like I said, Batman always thinks the worst from anyone.

Cyborg is still with the Regime, he even wanted several times to kill Harley Quinn because no matter if she says she "reformed", she helped the Joker to destroy Metropolis. And even knowing it, Batman accepted her. Again, hypocresy.

Superman knows from 5 years fighting Batman that, making people's life hard to bear will naver make them stop raising against him. So, he would keep the simpliest freedoms to avoid that. And yet, he can brainwash "problematic people" to use them as an example. So people will be quite and accept what Superman let them keep.

Gotham's destruction was because it was a rotten city. Even after taking crime and the Arkham's prisoners, the city was still a source of troubles. Gotham doesn't even deserves to exist, and in many ways, it's because of Batman. So, no one would cry for that city. And about Metropolis, Superman reconstructed it in year 5. But since it made people forget what the Joker did and why the Regime was necessary, he decided to destroy it again to remember them what the Joker did. (I know, Ironic overload, bu still).

Yeah, I get that. But then again, with Cyborg's help, that could be avoided. I mean, in his Arcade ending, he reconfigured Brainiac's ship into his own liking/design; so I doubt Brainiac would change anything if he's still around, even hiding.

It's not hypocrisy to say that you hate something and commit terrible atrocities to prove it. Again Batman should not have done it years ago, besides if everybody knew that letting Joker was bad thing then why didn't anyone else do it hmm? Not like they need Batman's approval. If it's Batman's fault then it's all their fault too even Superman's.

No occasion for that Batman's starting change and who's to say that they would be under a yellow sun. Some world's need foliage and different sun for them to exist. That's nowhere near Earth. Batman always thinks the worst is because it's easy to be the worst and the average person is always the worst. You need to trust with reason and you need to keep at it to keep it. It's also best to prepare for any occasion for the future is always in motion and there are many possible futures

Than it also must double hypocrisy for the Regime to accept in murders and killers who probably also destroyed cities too, and killed millions of people. As for Harley during that situation she didn't have any clue it would have turned out that way. Joker supposedly told her it would go the other way and no cities would be destroy... of course it's her fault for believing that but the point of hope is too believe people can change. I bet during that whole fight against Superman, Batman hoped that Superman would be redeemed and remember who he was. Nothing like common fight to remind people what they were a what they all stood for.

Gotham can approve, always hope. Actually they said it go much better since Batman, if not for Batman it would be more rotten controlled by scum and criminals. I would cry if Gotham would be destroyed. And as for Metropolis, oh good yes that's the best way for them remember hmmm, sounds more like instead of remembering Joker destroyed it they will now remember Superman destroyed. It is an ironic overload and a terrible excuse to justify it. These are people's lives, and Superman was going to kill them.

That's his arcade ending out of everyone else there's no say that would happen because in his arcade ending he also freed the Titans, but Kory is now a playable character and Batman is going to the phantom zone to rescue the Titans. Different endings, alternative futures, but it's not the ending of that game. Perhaps he can do it, I won't deny that but he doesn't have to work for Superman to do it. But who knows if it's his ship that stores his remains of backdoor calibration that might be hiding in a drone that could become Brainiac.

Well not entirely is the average person the worst but people have habit of doing bad things because it's easy to do those. Better be prepared than sorry. Besides neither Kara or any of the other League members would go along with Batman keeping them prisoners.

Oops sorry let me re-word that. It's not hypocrisy to have a hateful feelings for something and not commit yourself to do it. Being a hypocrite is teaching someone not to kill, but you do it. This was more than about Joker, I think it really had nothing to do with him. It was all about that Superman had killed in revenge, and that will have serious consequences for everyone. No one can't argue that Joker deserved to die but when was it ever about getting what we deserved. Not only that Superman played right into Joker's hands. Joker wanted someone to kill him to prove that the morals and the ethics of heroes is the greatest joke of all.

Basically Nightwing New Order but with Bruce

Since mortal kombat characters are appearing saying that their worlds are merging again. Probably MK vs DC 2

That would actually be kind of cool.

But they should do a Dark Knights Metal game. Give me evil Batmen.

are all batman haters retarded

I hope they use the Superman ending,it has a huge potential for a sequel.
>They can create a game where the New Gods seach help from others universes to take down a extremly powerful Superman that plans to expand his Regime beyond his own universe
>The Regime posses the most powerful beings in the Multiverse

No, just the retarded ones

Superman's is canon, but only in the comic, which will then lead to Batman's ending.

Are all Batman fans so thin-skinned?

Only on our bad days.

>Muh stolen character spot
Keep crying bitch nigga...half of the guests are from comics already

>MK vs DC 2 but with the improvments of injustice

that would be neat

In the comics, that's what Batman is going to try; but as everything he has done in Injustice's world, it's going to end catastrophic.

The best option?, Starfire will be rescued from the Phantom Zone; but the others? (SuperBoy, Wonder Girl and Red Robin) They will either stay trapped or die.

Yes, it is hypocrisy when you talk about doing what it's right, and yet, you do whatever you want. Batman talks about justice, but he has no respect for laws in general. And about not killing the Joker, it IS Batman's fault, because he's supposed to do what regular police can't. Just because he's "crazy", they send the Joker to a hospital over and over. Yet, Batman hacked Arkham Assylum to controlled, but never did nothing to stop the Joker from escaping. So, IT IS BATMAN'S FAULT.

Batman crossed every line possible to stop the Regime, and in doing it, he taught the Regime that everything is OK as long as you have the job done. Check:
+ Batman kidnaps HawkGirl and send a shapeshifter (Martian Manhunter) to spy on the Justice League. Superman answered using Clayface.
+ Batman recruits the Rogues, so Superman recruits more powerful villains.
+ Batman made deals with demons and gods, so Superman had to do the same.

And no, Gotham is worst than ever thanks to Batman. True, the city might be controlled by scum and criminals, but they would be "normal" criminals; not insane psycopaths who cause death and chaos just for fun. Joker, Two-Faces, Scarecrow... None of them would have appeared in Gotham ever if Batman wouldn't have appeared. Even if he didn't create all of them, he attracked them to the city.

Guess where going to have to wait and see.

It’s Crisis, with all the Multiverse elements already running they will have Anti-Monitor go full Shao Khan as the End Boss.
Evil Superman will basically turn into Ultraman during this time while other characters become version of Earth 3 (like Damian turning into Owlman, etc) , while Earth 0 JL will come to save the day.

Hmm could be hypocrisy, but all the same Batman has no right to kill him or any villain regardless. Law isn't a general indication of Justice... not entirely, there are laws that makes us slaves you know, there are laws that give a evil person more right than a good one, but there are also laws that good and keep us from crossing lines. Batman respects the law to not to kill. Yes Batman doesn't do what regular police can't but that doesn't give him that privilege. I can't say I agree with the idea of sending Joker to hospital over and over. He should have been given a different prison. Batman can't control Arkham Asylum entirely, what could he do killing him wasn't an option and no matter what it seemed Joker always got out. It's the law that Batman has to turn him over, the only ones who fault it is are one's who can't keep him locked up. So no it's not Batman's fault rave all you want about if you want doesn't change the truth of it. Batman's not the person to decide the villains fate that's not his job, his job is to capture him and turn him over, end of five!

As for the lines Batman crossed... not so terrible than the Regime's they crossed more than him... heck they were crossing more before he did.
+ Batman kidnapping and replacing Hawkgirl I wouldn't say was a bad move, it made sense to keep an eye on them and make sure there was a voice of reason up there.
+ Batman recruiting the Rogues is not terrible... the Rogues may have been criminals but non of killed. Even Flash respected them. There not so bad that in fact they have more of chance to become good guys. The ones that Superman had Sinestro (who was recruited long before Batman recruited the Rogues), Bane, Black Adam, Killer Croc, Killer Frost, ext. are real killers and monsters.
+ Batman making deals with gods and demons... if you had to compare Etrigan with other demons he's practically a saint. I'll give it to you though making a deal with Ares was perhaps one of his stupidest moves...

Here's an alternative;

THE VILLAINS ARE VILLAINS ARE THE GOOD GUYS STOP THEM

Woah novel concept I know but we can make it work.

... but if I recall Superman recruited Ares to cause long before Batman did. In year 3 wasn't Ares right there siding with Superman against the insurgency, hmmm? You know it's funny for a man who's so bent on stopping war he kept company with war... hell he practically still allowed Ares to join him in Year Five Annual... he's not showing to be a splendid figure as opponent in war and learning anything.

Your right in regarding if Batman wasn't around non of these villains would have shown up... but you got to acknowledge that also means the same for Superman's villains, Green Lantern's, Wonder Woman's, there all the same. But it's not like they intended that to happen which you make it sound like. How could they have known that there power attracts challenge, that's how balance in the universe works. But that hardly matters anymore... it's here it's done no changing it even if you do kill them... another one will take it's place. Now I like to disagree that Gotham is worst because of Batman because I don't see any difference and the police weren't doing any better because no outside gave a shit to help and that's the problem.

it's funny people bitch at marvel for hero v hero when DC is just as bad about it.

Outside of Injustice and moviefaggotry, not really.

Batman didn't teach the Regime anything. Superman made that decision for himself. Why because logically it makes sense since he wasn't worried about moral and ethics anymore.

Mind control and body jacking is one of Brainiac's ten thousand powers. Maybe Superman will just become his new host after his Coluan body was disabled. Like when he took control of Doomsday, or when he hid himself in Luthor's body in the DCAU.

Plus the true fault lies with Joker most of all. What do you want done huh... Batman killing Joker... that asking for something worst to come. Because the moment he does Batman's darkness sets in and that would way worst than Superman taking over. I hate to see a Batman who doesn't give a damn!

Killing Joker would make sense in our world, heck in our world he would've been put to death by the courts, but it doesn't work in their world and it shouldn't. Heroes need to show something or else what's left of goodness. It has to be more than just a matter of survival.

>Pony
They have lots of comics

Plus, a quadruped fighter would be cool. Might make a good test for Dex-Starr

At the beginning, Superman was still trying very hard to still bond himself to some level of morals. But after seeing that Batman didn't respected anyone just to defeat him, Superman decided he couldn't either if he wanted to win. So Batman did teach things to the Regime, even if it was unitentionally.

Like Ed Boon gives a shit.

You know I don't think Joker destroying Metropolis was in it all alone either. I think he had help from someone. I mean perhaps getting a nuke is something he can... perhaps finding out about Superman is a possibility (which I doubt otherwise he would know who Batman is), but to manipulate Superman to think he was fighting Doomsday I think there was a lot more there than a clown prince could be capable of doing.

That would be a more interesting sequel than this idea for injustice 3.

You know what I just figured out? Superman melted Batman with his heat vision to just a skeleton and he became Sans from Undertale

I don't think it was Batman he beat him out of his morals. Diana for sure would have done that eventually. Sinestro wasn't Batman's fault and he taught Superman some things. Superman would have lost his morals all the way through whether it was Batman or anyone else. Superman put himself up there to dictate and decide and the cost to do those things loses your morals or what's left of them. Superman has only himself to blame because he allowed him to do it. He could've still did if he held on strong but he got desperate and lost. Personally I wouldn't even want Superman to dictate how I live even if he still had what was left of his morals. If he could kill in revenge and break one of his greatest heroic morals than he can't be trusted. I wouldn't want his switch to save millions.

+ If Batman wanted to keep an eye on them and be the voice of reason, he could have do it himself. But when he didn't show up to help Clark to rescue his parents from the Goverment, he lost all credibility from the League.
+ Yeah, the Rogues don't kill; yet they continue they lives of crime instead of reforming and look for legal lives. And each time the act, they destroy propeties and other things that made lives for regular people more miserable.
+ I was talking about working with someone like John Constantine, who tricks Trigon and causes an armaggedon.

Batman started a war against Superman when he betrayed him. With all the conflicts in the world stopped because of Superman's Regime, Ares could only go where the last conflict was: the war between Batman and Superman.

And no, several supervillains from other heroes (like Superman's or Wonder Woman's) would still be around without the heroes to stop them; basically because magic and aliens would still interested on Earth. Batman's psycho enemies are all his fault.

Not sure but with Wonder Woman being the only saving grace for DC in the public eye you bet Black haired Maxima Wondy is dunzo and she is either going to be a good guy again or a multiverse Diana is going to come take care of shitty black haired Maxima wnd join th good guys to save Batman.

When Apocoplypse's attacked, Superman was trying to avoid to kill Kalibak and force him to surrender. Obviously, Kalibak didn't, and his actions served to prove Superman that mercy was overestimated. If Batman had stayed at Superman's side when this happened, he could have stopped Superman from reaching this conclussion.

You are wrong. The Joker left the human condition a long time ago; he was like a virus, and no one did nothing to stop it, since there was no cure. He was like a rabbid dog, and sadly, there's only one way to deal with a rabbid dog.

And you are wrong in the other thing too. If Batman had killed the Joker, the world would have been much better. The proof is in Countdown. There was a reality where Batman, after Jason Todd was murdered, he killed the Joker. Then, he started a personal war where he killed all supervillains in the world, and then, all criminals. He did it secretly, so the Justice League couldn't stop him. And without their enemies, the Justice League revealed their identities, they were more openly accepted and they worked for the people to turn Earth into a real Utopia. No fame, no war, no crime... All because Batman finally had the courage to kill the Joker in the first place.

Batman there also condemned him for killing freaking parademons there. Injustice Batman is just unreasonable all around.

+ Superman casted him from the League after what happen down with Atlantis. No one wasn't going to listen to him and Batman already tried speaking with reason. As for helping his parents I'm pretty sure going to the president and telling him to back off was the best he could do to help. It was a complicated situation. Superman had all the help he needed.
+ And yet they ended up doing so in the end... they reformed. Superman destroys buildings too you know in all those fights he had.
+ John Constantine has his moments of good but Constantine is practically a saint now compared to Superman now in injustice. He's a real jackass but he does care.

Why do even have bad days? You guys get movies, cartoons, video games, comics, TV shows no matter what. The rest of us get scraps, and only with the stipulation that the character worships at the altar of Batgod or is evil. What do you guys have to be mad about?

Injustice does it and it’s shit. Snyder does it because he’s a hack and it’s also shit. Only Batfags want hero vs hero. DC Comics doesn’t really do it though. They prefer the superior villain vs villain like in Forever Evil.

Could you retards stop pretending like the morals of Injustice mean jack shit? It’s dumbass fighting game for fucks sake.

Betray!!! Such a word constantly used by Regime lovers. Batman did what his duty demanded. I'll have you know not everyone in the world was for his Regime ending the wars. They ended their conflicts because someone threaten them with their lives like bullies (like fascist). Yes they had good intentions but doesn't actually solve anything... reason for the fighting is still there and what happens when they get tired of fear and go ahead and fight regardless of their lives against Superman because they are tired of him and hate him hmmm? That would've happened regardless. To prevent that sorry future Batman needed to stop him because Superman's quest was to destroy conflict but conflict is created from ill ability of using free will... and the only way to stop conflict completely is to take freedom away. And when you take people's freedom away... they resist, we always resist and that makes wars. Conflict will never cease, it's not up to anyone to end that.

And no again when heroes pop-up villains also pop-up it's a circle of balance, a yin and yang. Say all you want about if you want, it's still all there. In fact it's because of Superman being on Earth is what attracted villains like Brainiac to Earth in Injustice 2 in the first place. As long as there are heroes there will be villains they are two sides of the same coin without the other one cannot exist.

How true... but I so like the debate. Perhaps I should take a break I have other things to do.

+
+
+

Oh I agree about that as Joker, and there's a difference between Joker and rabid dog... a rabid dog has no choice.

Different universe, different Batman. Were talking about this Batman. And it's not courage. You don't even now what courage is. It's actually fear... the fear of knowing what you are allowing to live and what he might do. In your case you take the fear.

And yet consequences of killing Kalibak created conflict in Year 4. Mercy isn't overestimated it's what keeps us good. I don't think Batman could've stopped Superman from killing Kalibak, no one else did neither did Flash who stayed with Superman to keep Superman from crossing anymore lines. And spell correctly!

Look I got better things to do than argue all do with you on this which I could to be honest.

You're free to say what you want regarding your hate for Batman and love for dictator tyrant Superman, and that's fine... but still isn't truth.

I find Batman was in the right when he did this... make mistakes sure... but was in the right compare to Superman, and I found this Regime Superman the biggest insult on Superman's identity. In the end he lost regardless of his so called justifications, God was not with him, and he lost twice (so to speak concerning the ending of Injustice 2 but in all regards judging from some of the dialogues between the opponents in the game it sounds like Superman did lose again)

Have a good night, and besides this is just a game.

Oh and lastly if Superman was so right why didn't Kara join in with him when she lost just as much more than Superman?!