Spongebob and friends accept death

Who the fuck said this was okay?
youtube.com/watch?v=L5uSFb5YgC4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PuF6pJHjM
youtube.com/watch?v=MqMaK6C2sIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the FUCK are Topic videos unavailable outside the US?

unironically teared up wtf

I want to know this too. Why bother setting up bots to upload tens of millions of songs to youtube in perfect quality if they're only getting revenue from the US? There has to have been some logic to this decision.

bumping

>there's a new musical

what

wait is this about Spongebob's voice actor getting cancer

what the genuine fuck

they really should, the damn thing has been running for almost two decades, and only a quarter of that run-time has been good

>cancer

It's worse than that.

Just looked it up.
>ALS

Is the show over boys? Did the executives decide to have some mercy and let it end with a some dignity?

It's the show's creator not Spongebob's actor, isn't it?

They continued without him before, they can do it again. Unless he puts it in his will or something.

Stephen Hillenburg is the creator of spongebob, not the voice. They’ve made the show without him for years. Spongebob will most likely outlive him sadly

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PuF6pJHjM

>People not knowing Tom Kenny is Spongebob's VA.

What the actual fuck.

Now I feel like even more of a shithead.

What's the fucking plot of this musical? Sounds surprisingly dark.

>voice actor

Try again friend

Basically, there's a volcano that's about to explode and destroy Bikini Bottom, and the vessel intended to carry everyone out of the city is basically a bust. Everyone is panicking, but SpongeBob and Sandy, who just did a thing that might or might not stop the volcano in seven minutes, basically get everyone to sing this song in response. It's pretty dark.

It's a regular day in bikini bottom until Sandy and Plankton/Karen learn that a volcano is about to destroy the town but there's not enough time to run so Spongebob, Patrick, and Sandy go to save the day.

David bowie wrote No control btw

>tfw not a loser
;-;
youtube.com/watch?v=MqMaK6C2sIM

Blame the Chinese.

>Video isn't available for me

It's really neat they used the movie's theme.
And it sounds really good too.

>that fucking countdown
jesus christ that was spooky

It's YouTube logic.

And by that, I mean no logic at all.

Not available for me too. ):