Fuck how did I never notice this before now?

Fuck how did I never notice this before now?
its crazy Sup Forums did you guys ever catch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what

You know too much, OP. Don't bother locking your doors tonight. We're coming for you.

what do you mean what? its simple just look at the picture
fucking new faggot lurk more

Holy shit

It's too late user, the fell passages have been said and the sigils have been inscribed. The dark lord will rise.

Is it you or me that’s the autistic one?

Oh god I see it. I wish I didn't

brb killin myself over learning the truth

you're a fucking dead man

Is this a commentary on electrical coathanger abortions?

what an orwellian cosmic hoorror. gotta go feed the rats

made me laugh like a retard

Is this loss?

I give up. What the fuck is this about?

well shit....

youtube.com/watch?v=gXs0h59iGv0

Yes! Hahahahaha perfect!

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

HAHAHA LOOK! HE IS HOLDING A CELL PHONE! LE EPIC KEIT-AI REFERENCE LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LELELELE

LEEEEL FINDS A WAY AMIRITE MY LE KOMER/a/DES? HAHAHA WOOOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS POSTING AND GOING TO r/keitai TO POST THIS CLASSIC MOMENT

HOLY SHIT SUCH A FUNNY FUNNY MEME! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO HILARIOUS IM GONNA CUM IM CUMMING UPVOTES MY LELS ARE IJ ORBIT LE XD THE KEITAI MEME IS JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS FOR SOME REASON IM TOTALLY NOT FROM REDDIT

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Threadly reminder that the big guy over here has solved the riddle that is Sneeds.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

is this a fucking cryptogram?

The simpsons had nice layouts