Jane foster thor

are they going to give her the beta ray bill treatment or are they actually going to kill her

It's over, her actress can't come back to MCU, shilling this shitty character that every single Thor fan hates is pointless now.

Let the poor thing die.

They're going to keep her. They love to double-down on their lib cuck social agendas.

> "She's going to stick some day guys! She'll be a very important part of the the Thor canon!" -Literally No One

She deserves to die, she started all the feminist pandering and all her books have been filled with whiney SJW shit

She'll be Thunderstrike'd off the face of the Earth.

>They're going to keep her. They love to double-down on their lib cuck social agendas.
And yet marvel keeps getting closer and closer to bankruptcy, but there too stubborn to change to aboid it

Dont you ever, EVER, relate Jane to Bill again

They should kill her but they'll probably keep her anyway. Her books are some of the few that actually sells relatively well because of zombie readers who would buy a used diaper if it had Thor printed on it and illiterates who like looking at the pretty pictures.

Ok, genuinely, what's the problem with her? I'm seriously curious as to what it is that gets Sup Forums so teeth gnashing angry about her.
And try to explain without just shrieking 'SJWs' as if that means anything.

Because her character is basically "heroine fighting cancer" except she's not fighting cancer at all. In that and in many other respects, Jane Thor is basically a great example of having your cake and eating it too.

>Thinking there will ever be another Thorse

lolno. Whor is going to die

Probably more something like the Thunderbird treatment, at some point she won't be the star of her own ongoing, no new writers will want to do anything with her, and she'll end up in limbo like most big 2 characters. And then she'll pop up here and there when a writer wants to use Thor but can't.

>Thunderbird
Weird mistake.

They'll bullshit a way to keep her as some form of Asgardian/Asgardian-adjacent superhero, regardless of sales or confusing new readers or anything else. The social agenda of the "writers" (most of them barely qualify for that title, hence the quotes) at Marvel is more important to them than irrelevant considerations like plot, character, art, continuity, or anything else really. They *can't* not put their idiotic social engineering ideas in everything they do. Gabby Rivera's the same way -- she CANNOT write anything that doesn't lionize queer lifestyles and brown women and shits on literally everything else. She's INCAPABLE of doing so.

For the executives, they're probably just terrified of the bad press (read: outraged Tumblr whining and irrelevant parasites like Movieblob complaining) that they'd get if they killed off "Girl-Thor." They're more afraid of being accused of misogyny than actually going bankrupt. Which pretty much explains the state of Marvel as a whole at the moment.

Jane Ray Foster and her Mjolnir exploring the universe and seeking vengeance against the world eater that killed her ex-husband and son that she abandoned.

Either way she's going to be dropped as soon as Aaron is off of the title. You think anyone else wants to write her when they want to write the real Thor? Shit character, shit plot, lot of plot holes, and the dumbest reason to give someone else a character's name.

New writer and first issue in "my planet needs me."

Hey now that he's finally back, maybe Sentry will rip her in half?

Pretty sure that was just manufactured by Sup Forums since it never really happened. Sorta like that shitty queen meme with Carol that never showed up in any book

The sentry came back? I have been gone too long

Only to deal with Loki

she'll refuse to die of the cancer and sacrifice herself, probably to save Odinson, from some horrible gribbly, and as she's dying, she'll merge with Mjolnir or some shit so that her essence lives on forever, and when Mjolnir is reunited with Thor, he'll remark on how strong she was to fight cancer for so long and how brave and noble she was, how she earned the name Thor and he'll go by Odinson the Worthy for about six issues before it's forgotten about. her greater contribution to comics will amount to nothing beyond an entry in lolMarvel threads five years from now.

No. But they'll kill Bill to give Tor his retarded golden hammer and arm

Loki will turn out to be a good guy again, won't he?

it showed up in a preview.

dude I've only came back here when Sentry came back so no worries

marvel's going to kill her off and revive her some time later.

It will completely screw her character arc if she survives or dies only to be resurrected.

So I expect one of those two options to happen.

That doesn't sound like a Thunderstrike treatment. He literally got a tombstone and was never mentioned again.

>It's over, her actress can't come back to MCU

Who cares?
Recast could be so easy in this days

Time to use this freshly saved image from Dr. Strange storytime.

I just always hated her since day one.

Thor isn't a name. Thor is the GOD OF THUNDER. He is the Odinson.In Marvel 616 canon, he's the son of Odin and Gaea, Elder God of Earth. He was already fucking mighty without the Hammer.It's not a TITLE.He has hundreds, if not thousands of years of combat experience, without so much knowledge and experience and centuries of lifetime knowledge that it's impossible to replace him.

Then comes this other person, gets the hammer, because now somehow this old character is now all of a sudden worthy, even though according to canon , that enchantment has been LONG changed ever since the last time it broke- the Hammer is was a part of Thor.

Okay, fine, let's say someone else got the Hammer. Yes, it granted you some of the power of THOR, but not the fucking experience or abilities of Thor.Nor does it grant you the name, or anything else.

She doesnt even have 1/1000th of his experience in combat! She should be getting her ass kicked, hammer or not.

And worse, tons of time in the comics, they make it seem like she's even BETTER than Thor at handling the hammer, even though it LITERALLY contains a portion of his soul in it.

It's stupid. To me she was NEVER Thor.

I'm just now realizing she's very cute in Amazon sort of way

At this point I’m genuinely just hoping Marvel realizes they have no comic base anymore and goes full /u/ to attract as many nerds/tumblrites as possible. I’m talking full blown cross-dimensional orgy, here.