No meme. Will he honestly be a good president?

No meme. Will he honestly be a good president?

Maybe not. But it was always about the memes tbqh.

I don't think so

No

Saving the US would make one a good president.

he'll be aight. I just didnt want a fucking girl president lol

He's a meme

yes.

he will surpass George Washington as the greatest president of all time.

George fought England.

Donald will fight every American and European powermonger in existence.

And he will win.

GOAT

I would rather take trump dick over sjw

who cares
atleast they ain't got a cunt as president

probably not, people are just fucking sick of political dynasties

The greatest president since Reagan.

He said he'd appoint Rudy Giuliani to be head of the justice department. Shit is gonna suck.

Doubt it

Of course not, the latam and many asian treaties will fall, war budget sky rocketing, diminish the efforts on universal health care. Kick a lot of the cheap H1 labores.

I'm moving my money to swiss

We'll see. Pol got what Kek wanted for is though.

Can't be worse than Obama:

>Extended unsuccessful wars in Middle East
>Bailed out bankrupt banking industry
>Quanititative easing
>Failed Obamacare
>Increased race tensions
>Destroyed international relations
>Nearly doubled national debt

No I just want to see the US crash and burn

I think he genuinely wants to do good. As long as he takes advice well he should do fine

It will depend on his cabinet/appointments.

lolno

If you have to ask then you obviously don't appreciate America.

He already did the biggest job of his presidency, stopping the Clinton machine from permanently fucking us all over.

Haha you know you don't have any money

Nobody knows. That's the twist.

Speak for yourself Obamacare is the reason why I was able to get my teeth fixed.

Honestly? I doubt it

We haven't the vaguest idea what he really believes in. Does he want anything beyond tax cuts for himself?

It was never about him being a good president, it was always about saying fuck you to the establishment.

We honestly don't know. He ran on a "I don't do politics" and "I'm not establishment" platform.

This, fuck Clinton thinking she deserved this election and rigging everything she could.

Depends on his surrounding cast. Not like Onigger wasn't a complete novice, nor has a lot of "experience" has done anybody any good of late.

This. I'd rather serve a mediocre president than be a cuck

probably not but I'm sure he'll be better than what Clinton would have been

if he avoids war, appoints a centrist to conservative judge, and dosent take guns ill be happy,

Will he be a good president?
The real question is ... will Congress allow him to be a good president?

Jimmy Carter is often considered a bad president, but he was constantly facing deliberate Congressional gridlock because he was considered a beltway "outsider."

Will both the GOP and Dems gridlock Trump out of spite? Maybe. We'll have to see.

I don't know.. I will leave it in kek's hands.

If doubles or better - yes he will be good
Otherwise - no.

YES, FAR BETTER THAN BUSH JUNIOR AND OBONGO.

JUST BY BUILDING "THE WALL" ALONE HE WILL HELP SAVE AMERICA FROM BECOMING A THIRD WORLD HELLHOLE COUSIN OF MEXICO.

PLUS HE WILL BECOME BFFs WITH PUTIN AND MAKE RELATIONS WITH RUSSIA THE BEST THEY'VE EVER BEEN.

This.

prolly not

it's up to congress and us to MAKE him great

He'll finish the deindustrialization of the rust belt with his planned trade war, so that will finally kill off those hopes, and let people move on.

It'll be the bush junior years all over again. He'll fuck around while other people run the government. Whether that's good or bad depends on your opinion of the people in his cabinet.

Yes I think so. First year will be rocky though.

No.

If he keeps his word as he outlined it in "Crippled America" on trade, immigration, taxes, and healthcare reform (and is allowed to govern), I'd expect unemployment to fall to absolutely frictional (4%), moderate GDP expansion of 3% a year, and a drop in the share of GDP of healthcare costs from 17% to 14% by the end of his first term.

Thx bro, let me know when you need it back

I don't think he will be as bad as Shillary made him out to be but I seriously doubt he will be able to fulfill a third of his promises.
>There are people in this country that believe he will build a wall.

No. The college will fuck you proper.

Shut the fuck up, CTR faggots.
You are all done, there is no use in working for her anymore.

Yes, OP, he will be pretty fine,

Lol...

checked
praise

RIP America

>As long as he takes advice well he should do fine

depends on who is giving the advice!

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!
MAGA

>this election in a nutshell

Of course he won't be a good president. Of course not. He won't be president, even if he's elected. No way HE'S going to make decisions. He doesn't know the first thing about being a president. Mike Pence might be a fairly average pseudo-president, I guess. I don't fucking know.

So it shall be!

No that's why Russian wants him

Of course fucking not, but He's still miles better than Hillary... Now I'm just worried about my aunt in Oklahoma

Although, to clarify, Hilary would have been terrible too. But at least her campaign was based on "I will do X so Y happens". Trump's entire campaign was "VOTE FOR ME AND Y WILL HAPPEN!" with no explanation of X.

Obviously, no.

It's less about him, and more about protesting BS politics.

I ain't gonna shit on Obamacare because my best friend has cancer at 20. So he's basically fucked now.

He's actually a shithead.

No. Carter sucked. Period. I know, I was alive then, unlike your parents.

he beat clinton.

he can do anything.

Who cares? We were in it for the memes

No, but he'll make a better one than Hillary "the Russians did it!" Clinton.

She should've been jailed 20 years ago, and would have 100% sold America to the highest arab bidder.

I hope Trump jails the bitch desu.

Better than Obama or Hillary. The sheer continual butthurt by SJWs is enough for me.

Yes.

He's going to be the one to prove to Dems and blacks that welfare does nothing but keep them down.

He's probably going to somehow cut crime down in major cities, the blacks are gonna love this man in 4 years time. Quote me on this.

Yes.

I just want to see some riots, desu.

no

No but that's not why we elected him

Probably

>Will he honestly be a good president?
Idk how many kike advisors does he have?

He is literally a living meme.
But sometimes memes do magic.

He;s a man. Obama is not. So yes, Don't be a misandrist, OP.

Oh no. God, no. The next four years are going to suck but then life sucks so fuck it.
It's been a pleasure memeing with you fine gentlemen.

No, he will be a disaster. It will collapse the party system and probably start a few wars. America is on its deathbed. Islam shall rise.

Donald Trump said he was going to become president last year. People laughed.

He's president.

Donald Trump said he's going to make America great again. People laughed.

He's going to make America great again.

He is Donald Trump. Have faith.

we will force him to be, and he will be remembered as the man who saved America form creepy European pedophile bankers

> 33
> 99
You got double doubles. :O

Nope, but Hilary would have been just as bad. At least now the message is clear and americans can get a better candidate the next election.

He'll be ok. I think if he gets a second term he'll be a lot better since he needs some time to get his wheels moving and learn the ropes.

That's not saying much at all. Sanders would have destroyed Trump if he won the nominee.

Fuck no.

yes because hes not a career politician, he doesnt bend for political correctness. he does principled, unpopular things

I guess, and if not wie help a little bit. Wie literally memed guy that was considered as the funny hair guy into the white houses. Wie can accomplish even more.

Only time will tell

That's if he keeps his word. What if the Democrats shit all over that, and impede him at every turn? What if he doesn't keep his word?

Who's to say that Hilary's plans wouldn't have been successful, but she would have been shit on by Republicans so her plans failed too? Or she didn't keep her word?

This is why this entire election was a fucking shit show. If I voted for someone it would have been Pluto.

As long as he makes SJWs cry, won't start WW3 and won't crash the world economy, I don't care. You should get ready for 4 years of memes, decline and scandals though. Hillary would have been the same, except for the memes and the SJWs.

Trump has Trumped all odds against him, he will be amazing.

Doesn't matter. This thing is way bigger than him. We as Sup Forums pretty much ruined both parties as we knew them. The US will change forever, for better or worse.

Dude you are a living meme. Trump says whatever is necessary to get votes. Remember how he flipflopped on abortion to get evangelicals.

>will someone with no political background be a good political leader

read that sentence over and over and over until you finally understand the sheer volume of your idiocy

Baka

We're going to need a bigger red pill, Robotnik.

Who knows? Probably not, but this is a total wild card situation

He will be the best president ever
Americans will kick his arse and make sure he does what it says on the tin

He is already doing great

He's going to be a complete dumpster fire.

I'm not sure we thought this through guys.