THEY ARE RIGGING IT IN PITTSBURGH!!!

THEY ARE RIGGING IT IN PITTSBURGH!!!
PAY ATTENTION TO IT, GUYS, FEW MINUTES AGO IT WAS ALMOST 100% AND NOW IT'S BELOW 1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump this shit.

>99% reported

now its back to 89%. it ain't over

Yes Trump was never going to win. Expect civil war.

IT WENT FROM 99 TO 89

What the fuck now it says 89%. What is happening???

what the shit??

Of course.

OH SILLY US WE JUST FOUND THIS WHOLE BATCH OF VOTES BEHIND THE FRIDGE

>It's real
LOCK HER UP

I swear to fuck if they rig this you guys will have no excuse for not going to the streets

Lol they could take pen and we would still win. Is this CTR's new thing since they got BTFO hardcore?

IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL

What the fuck
If they rig this shit I'll be fucking pissed

Fucking hell

JESUS CHRIST

BUMP

NY TIMES WAS AT 99

Holy shit, They just reset 10% and show the two biggest dem counties leading again so they can double dip the counties.

If they flip it, recount!

SCREENCAP THIS SHIT

Yes, we just found 100k emergency votes that all just happen to be for hillary!

GET DOWN THERE BOYS AND FIGURE OUT WHATS HAPPENING

establishment on its last legs, not even trying to hide the corruption anymore

its
O V E R
V
E
R

Gun stores in my region literally have no ammo left on the shelves.

THE FIX IS IN THE FIX IS IN

Killary strikes again

DID SOMEONE CAPP IT?? PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE CAPPED THE PREVIOUS NUMBER!

AHAHHAHAHAA YOU FAGGOTS THOUGHT THEY'D ACTUALLY LET DRUMPF WIN AAHAHAHHAHHA SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

>the fix
welp

If they rig it people will die

Hope you r/theDonald crossposters are spreading this to reddit

Who fucking cares about the Guardian? Fox still has it at 97% with Trump with a comfortable lead. NYT still has it called for Trump. Decision desk has it called for Trump. It's fucking over.

Can they "re-call" a state electoral vote?

N000000000000000000000000

Spread this if true

holy shit. pitts actually being rigged right now. fucking scumbags.

holy fuck can confirm. so whats the plan here?

He already won and it was reported across the globe
>save this

implying they don't will do the same with other states.

Thi
s is hillaryus

Start tweeting this AHEAD of time en masse, attached to popular election hashtags

Poison the water before they can pull it off

Get people like O'Keefe monitoring it aSAP

GET DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW DRUMPFS

Is it happening?

WTF is this shit, an hour ago PA's at 99% reported and now it's 89%?

They better fucking not, that's why Clinton won't concede, shes trying to rig it

doubles she rigs it

If PA flips blue after Trump winning it and Hillary somehow wins, there will be civil war.

God please no, It was almost over...just let it be over...

oh shit get in here

I think the Guardian takes their numbers from AP though, which I imagine are trustworthy. Though yeah, I haven't heard anything about it from any other places. I hope it's nothing.

Bump

yeah checked on cnn which still shows 97% for the state but if you click on this county it shows it as 26% reporting

they are fucking rigging it in at least PA

It might just be a glitch on the site. Earlier in the day they had a few weird errors where a state would have a checkmark next to a candidate showing that they won the state, but the map would show it as the wrong color.

He already won there though

What the fuck is this. It was at like 99% and declared for trump. What a surprise this state has (((SOROS))) voting machines

nytimes.com/elections/results/pennsylvania
They went from 99% reporting to 89% too.

They're reporting it on BBC News.

nytimes has it down too

are you retards fuggin serious? he doesn't need PA to win, he won without PA

i can't believe it.

Standard practice.

Wait for the real votes to be counted, then figure out how many you need to win, then find them in car trunks or in back rooms whatever.

I hope you're right

THE FIX IS IN

ATTENTION: IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

EVERY OTHER NEWS NETWORK HAS TRUMP AHEAD WITH 97% OF THE STATE REPORTING IN.

THE GUARDIAN IS IRRELEVANT

This is what matters, the media seems to get data from third part sources.

Only 26% reported in Pittsburgh.
WHAT?

SPREAD
IT

BUMP

SPREAD

THIS

SHIT

NOW

Welp, it's over for Trump.

Say hello to Madame President.

WTF?

They're recounting it???? The fucking media oh my God LOOK AT THE STATE

Ithe went from 99% to 89% on Googles presidential election thing too

Rolling for trumps assured victory

Rigged.

They're doing it in Michigan too.

spread this shit!!!

every site same 26% reporting glitch?

Bbc news reporting it

On Fox they said she never said she would concede, and some cuck said every vote needs to be counted. Get your fucking guns

Bump

>trump at 48.7
mfw he actually went UP in the PA polls. he's now at 48.9. shillary at 47.6. keep a weather eye, but don't go into panic mode just yet.

PA has already been announced red, literally nothing can legally change that

>(((glitch)))

you think (((they))) are going to stop with this?

AP has called Pennsylvania for Trump as well

Literally BBC goes "We reported they had counted 99% of districts as that's what AP told us. Now they're saying that it's 89%, but the AP have called it for Trump. What's going on?!"

I recorded it.

IF HE LOSES WE LOCK AND LOAD

wtf i love democracy now

Who cares? He still wins Wisconsin. It's over.
And no, rofl, she isn't getting Arizona.

Fuck off cunt.

I think we're fine lads, just some mistake, Trump will win it again!

OY VEY

I FOUND THIS BOX FULL OF BALLOTS FOR HILLARY IN A BACKROOM

MAKE SURE YOU COUNT THEM, GOYIM

Well, that explains Pedesta. 10 bucks says that "they're still counting, get some sleep” was a code phrase to begin extra rigging as a last ditch effort

PA own site states 99%

Donald Trump will be the next President of the United St--what's this? We're now getting reports that 500,000 votes for Hillary Clinton have been found and counted at the last second in the state of Pennsylvania.

SCREEN CAP! The corrupt elites, establishment, Obama administration, Hillary machine etc are going to release "proof" that Russian operatives hacked the voting results. This was Hillary's backup contingency plan. The evidence including the "proof" of the digital fingerprints, and associated or relevant paper documents has been fabricated and will be released over the next several days.

Trump won, but Trump will lose the election.

Civil war when?

Don't slide, this is for real. Only a brave soul on the inside can save us and that's not me. Sorry guys.

Hill is NOT kill.

SCREEN CAP! The corrupt elites, establishment, Obama administration, Hillary machine etc are going to release "proof" that Russian operatives hacked the voting results. This was Hillary's backup contingency plan. The evidence including the "proof" of the digital fingerprints, and associated or relevant paper documents has been fabricated and will be released over the next several days.

Civil war when?

Don't slide, this is for real. Only a brave soul on the inside can save us and that's not me. Sorry guys.

Hill is NOT kill.

Civil war when?

Hill is NOT kill.

Somebody tweet the Donald to keep his people in the big Dem counties to make sure no more fake absentee ballots find their way into the offices.

Nah say hello to civil war.

BASED BILL MITCHELL HERE TO CALM US DOWN

>It might just be a glitch on the site.
its not a glitch, it would have pulled votes back from overall total. they are rigging it in pittsburg right now. too bad they are going to have 120% voter roll turnout rate. fucking scumbags