When did this show become so far-left?

When did this show become so far-left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRh6rLVl2U4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It wasn't wrong though. Not tonight.

Literally since it's inception. You only notice it now because they're attacking Trump.

It's always been centrist, theres just more dumb shit the right is doing nowadays

alt-right is the IN thing. Its what all the COOL guys are doing! Its controversial, it gets the people talking!

>Denies global warming
>It's far left guys!

Drumpf-Virus is what I call it.
It has infected every comedy show in America, maybe even the world.

Name 1 (ONE) South Park episode that makes fun of hippies.

they denied global warming? when?

The left is doing a lot of dumb shit but that's on Europe where they hold power and south park is about american affairs.

>Denies global warming

Lol you took ManBearPig and Rainforest Shmainforest 100% seriously?

I haven't watched the episode tonight , what was it about?

South Park is ideologically liberterian, they're against authoartarianism. Trump has an authorative streak in him even if he's not particularly bad

Die Hippie Die, took me two seconds to think of

Fox news critize conservative politicians and choices sometimes

Then we can conclude that Fox news is unbiased.

>he's not particularly bad

>Trump has an authorative streak in him even if he's not particularly bad

Climate change denial is like anti-vaxxer shit though. It's a retarded, extreme position.

There's far more examples of earlier seasons being far right than far left though.

The reason why Randy has the job he does is because in the first episode they mentioned it, way way way back, they were 100% denying global warming. Stan cited his father as an expert. They've mellowed out about it since then and slowly backed away until it's become a joke. I'm sure if they talked about it point blank today on the show they'd admit it's really happening.

South Park has grown along with Matt and Trey so the ideologies as themes have changed. It's the only reason why they've managed to avoid the character rot that other shows get.

I'm not saying any other show should attempt this, but it is a strength from having your main characters as such blatant mouth pieces for your own views on the world. You grow and change, and your characters grow and change.

No, you're just an idiot.

>even if he's not particularly bad

>he's not particularly bad.

>Global warming is a leftist idea

Why are americans so retarded???

Are you stupid? The show took pro-tobacco industry stances, mocked the idea of tansgenderism and made fun of the idea of global warming. The show was not far left.

All of it my posts

It's always been brogressive

>hes not particularly bad

It's certainly not a far right idea. Up until like 10 years ago most on the right, in America, denied it or just didn't care.

Nice try.

No one of those is mine you post stealing whore

You tell him, fellow Bernouts!

Samefag

>Im going to force nationalism into a thread so I can post muh funnay divide and conquer goblins
Sup Forums is a bigger cancer than Sup Forums

It's not an idea of any political party. Its just science.

If republitards werent so vehemently anti-science and occupied with sucking the cock of fossil fuels then they'd support it

What the fuck did South Park do to trigger everyone so hard? It seemed to really trigger Sup Forums and I don't think just a drumpf joke is enough for that.

It's always been libertarian.

Go back to Sup Forums trumpfags, you arent welcome here

>inb4 s-s-samefag!!!!

Explains the childishness of their views

>If republitards werent so vehemently anti-science and occupied with sucking the cock of fossil fuels then they'd support it
No, I agree. Matt and Trey took the far right stance in America on that issue, that's all I'm saying.

Nice try but only one of those is mine

you're right, a drumph joke alone wouldn't do it. But an entire episode dedicated to bashing Trump when they explicitly stated they wouldn't do so is.

The Alt-right has incredibly fragile egos and even the mere hint at saying trump did something wrong gets them more triggered than a tumblrina talking to a white guy.

Nothing to do with Trump, it just had a weak resolution to a long story arc, again.
They should drop this continuity shit altogether since they're so bad at it.

But it’s not a far right stance
It’s a fossil fuel lobbyist stance

That’s like saying republicans and the right are all racists and inbred hicks simply because there are racist and inbred hick republicans
Not every republican is a Nazi because president trump is okay with Nazis

>trigger
I really hate how often people use this word, even if it was meant to be "ironic".
Just goes to show you, those that get their laughs acting like idiots will soon find themselves in the company of those that believe they are likeminded.

The show makes fun of everyone. Reminder the same show also said this in Trapper Keeper: "Half the kids in the class didn't vote for your nephew, so what about them? You don't give a crap about them because they're not on your side! People like you preach tolerance and open-mindedness all the time, but when it comes to Middle America, you think we're all evil and stupid country yokels who need your political enlightenment! Well, just because you're on TV doesn't mean you know crap about the government! Now get your ass back on first class and respect this class's right to make up their own minds! [Rosie and the kids gasp] ...Oh, sorry I got a little off the subject, kids." Granted that quote would have been much stronger during the last election, but eh. They should have just used the duck that shits out of its mouth as the President again
youtube.com/watch?v=rRh6rLVl2U4

>Not every republican is a Nazi because president trump is okay with Nazis

No, but every republican voter is okay with Nazis because president Trump is okay with Nazis.

It more or less dismissed the momentum of previous episodes for the finale, opting to do about 18 minutes worth of social commentary along with an abrupt side plot to tie up the season long thread that wound up feeling more like a clip show than a climax. People were really hyped, expecting this episode to tie several apparent cliffhangers together only for them to feel swept under the rug while we had Garrison nonsensically lost in the woods in an IT parody that barely even parodies anything from IT.

It just felt so disconnected. The whole nuking Canada thing, Heiman, the sudden introduction of PC Principal's love interest, all of it felt like it was almost in the way of them trying to make a point about white people being the only ones of Donald Trump's side while he acts silly.

It's like, okay? Cool, whatever, but I don't need South Park to explain the news to me right now. It's the season fucking finale. If ever there was a time to just do an episode about South Park for the sake of South park without a god damn important commentary on the state of fucking America it would be NOW.

It didnt, and mocking a clown isnt an issue, the past season was garbage, this one was better and mocked the presidency instead of just focusing Goynald Trump

Sustainable development is a leftist idea.
But Global Warming isnt.
Neoliberalism (the farthest right you can go) is extremely against sustainable development.

>divide and conquer
Muh soro!!
Sup Forums is the inmune system created by Sup Forums to fight back against Sup Forumseddit maga mutts.
The reason why Sup Forums hates Sup Forums so much is that you faggots can't claim they are PC sjw or just triggered by your "redpills".

Which parts of the episode made fun of the left then?

the current president ran under the repulican party, who shit talked his way out of the 16-candidate primaries and into the Oval Office.

The animation of this show has been so atrociously overdone, it detracts from the comedy. It's not the same cartoon anymore.

My short rant.

>Defending Sup Forums
I don't give a shit if you don't like Sup Forums or not, Sup Forums is second only to /lit/ in being the garbage fire of the listed boards.

Nazism cared about the enviroment. The closest party to old school nazism in germany is the green party.

If you're referring to the OP image, that's only the theme song.

>boards with political views that anger me are bad

JACK AND CRACK
A
C
K
A.
N
D
C.
R
A.
C
K

>South Park
>Left
pick one.

Libertarian is a term that fedoras use when they don't want to take the blame for their favorite party mistakes, Alex Jones and Mile call themselves libertarian.

>
Sup Forumsmblr is real.

>president trump is okay with Nazis
No, he's okay with people exercising their right to free speech without getting maced or fractured.
>voltaire.jpg

Sup Forums being shit has nothing to do with politics. Sup Forums is awful public discourse given form.

Nigga did you watch the latest episode? It was like something out of John Oliver or Colbert.

No, he's okay with Nazis.

heidi realizing she should stop feeling sorry for herself and blaming others for what she became

Damn dude, you fucking destroyed them. Epic my man.

Sup Forums is love.

im a conservitive and hate what trump has done to my party

he called them fine people