This has been the worst South Park episode in the history of South Park episodes, maybe ever

This has been the worst South Park episode in the history of South Park episodes, maybe ever

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker-hd.is/episodes/south-park-season-21-episode-10/
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-21/Episode-10?id=78598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't watched it. What made it so horrible?

I'm not a trumpfag or anything, but they just repeated the same 3 gags over and over again

boring. and absolutely no consequence to Kyle for nuking Canada. pretty much nothing came from it. conclusion was shit and preachy too.

It wasn't really a great show to begin with. I don't get what you wanted out of a dick and fart joke show.

What he said, it's like trying to pinpoint the worst episode of ATHF.

fuck you, South Park was pumping out fantastic episodes even up until season 17. albeit it got rarer as time went on

I've seen a lot of "it could have been a lot better, but not horrible"s about it so if that's the worst south park has to offer it must be pretty good

are liberals that retarded they actually think trump is just going to nuke another nation for fun?

i didn't think canadians were that retarded

But you said that last week
And the week before
And the week before
Make up your fucking mind or go back to sucking Rick and Mortys dick you Tumblr bitch

People generally liked last weeks and the week before that. This ep just sucked.

I didn't say that about the last week or the week before. Shut up dumb ass, you don't know me.

I said it about White People Renovating Houses though.

>Episode denounces victim culture
>Trumpfags outdoing SJWs in playing victim
lmao

>South Park was pumping out fantastic episodes even up until season 17
you are baby brain
season 10+ are shit

Trump is scum for not nuking Canada for fun.

9gag in the house.

>not liking the cartoon jokes on the tv = "playing the victim"
damn...

Nah, seasons 10-17 still had plenty of good episodes. City Sushi is my absolute favourite and it's a season 15 episode. It's funny as fuck.

stop being such a contrarian.

>that's a dead meme
>that's not how this meme works

Go back to Myspace new fag

Episode was shit, season was shit, TFBW was shit, Phone Destroyer is shit, the DLC will be shit

was this the episode they had to make from scratch at the last minute because they thought killary was going to win?

>Butters Bottom Bitch
>shit
fuck you nigger

nuking Canada is a mistake, now nuking Quebec is an alright and would probably benefit Canada immensely

just like if canada nuked california, which is our quebec

no, that was last season. They were so butthurt over it that they are still bashing Trump to this moment.

>Trump is insulted/mocked
>Discussion automatically becomes pic related

>new fag
Fuck off, you retards were always made fun of for this shit.
Come back when you've actually been on the site for at least 10 years.

It's been that way for the past two years in just about area of life

Is funny how a show can get libcucks to defend it if they simply make a trump joke no matter how bad it was.

man i dont even like trump but this is just getting so fucking annoying
at this point its just
>so you dont like this show and type of humor??? IS IT CUZ UR A NATZI??? A ALT RIDER??
leftist humor just isnt funny
right wing humor isnt funny either but this left leaning humor is all we get from everywhere now.
where did the time go where people were just funny and didnt need to be politcal about it with sticks up their asses? im just so tired of this leftist talk show humor in EVERYTHING. comics, tv shows, cartoons, books, whatever
i just want normal good humor back.
right now its just "WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAAAD and TRUMP IS LITERALLY SATANHITLER"

Don’t make me rape you cuck-chan

>Doesnt know about early seasons
18 yrs old to post, yadda yadda yadda, you know the drill...

Not as dumb as conservacucks thinking Hillary was gonna go to war with Russia

>Is funny how a show can get faux conservatards to outrage if they simply make a trump joke no matter how bad it was.

No sweetie, Trump is Voldemort.

Fuck off, retard.

we need black hermione to save the day!

She’s the key to all

This reads like shitty Sup Forums bait. Use more buzzwords please.

I'm sorry but if a fucking TWITTER POST makes me laugh harder than half the episodes this season, there is something very wrong.

let me guess you spend most of your time in voltron threads and on tumblr
and are also underage

holy shit this thread is so cancer. if all South Park threads are gonna be like this from now on please ban them from Sup Forums until the next premiere

no more lefty Sup Forums vs righty Sup Forums fighting on Sup Forums jesus

No, most sane people realize he's just a figure head that is there to pass shitty legislation by the Republicans who've been trying to get it through for the past 30-40 years.

But at least we get to watch the baby boomers lose SS and Medicare when the deficit hawks come out after the tax plan gets passed and gut that system and the eventual collapse of the dollar when people on the low end can't spend money and people on the high end have no need to spend money assuming the next housing and college bubble don't burst at the same time.

Ah Worst Written Hermione

if House Elf Liberation Hermione wasn't bad enough

Don't elect an obnoxious buffoon who can't go one day without saying, or doing something retarded/insane if you hate them getting needled by comedians constantly.

This is what politics does to Sup Forums, and to this website as a whole.

Best solution is to simply ban all politics from the site.

LMAO you are such a fucking faggot
im not even american you retard
i wouldnt even have voted for him
this is your fucking mindset though "everyone who disagrees with me IS A TRUMMPPG SUPPORTERRRR" please kill yourself you fucking mongoloid faggot
this is why we cant have nice things
and by this i mean you
youre the ass cancer killing anything fun

Well, Trump repeatedly has said he doesn't understand why we don't use nukes in conflicts and wants to bring the number of nukes back to where they were decades ago, at the height of the Cold War. So while I doubt he'd do it for fun, I do find it believable that he's so goddamn dumb and ill-informed as to think it's actually a fabulous idea to start nuking foreign nations if tensions get high enough.

Just look at the embassy thing with Jerusalem. His peace deal starts with enraging entire middle-east, making it a very high risk of hostilities starting again, plus now making any attempts at negotiations with Palestine and Israel seem entirely biased and one-sided if the US is the one to lead them.

Since nobody is posting it
Link: putlocker-hd.is/episodes/south-park-season-21-episode-10/

why are kennyfags so fucking annoying? he's a prop, get the fuck over it.

Kennyfags are literally autistic.

>The Last Meheecan
>bad
Nigger I will cut you.

>Getting mad at someone for liking a character
Why are South Park fans such massive spergs?

I actually loved season 19. 20 was bad. This season was... alright. I wouldn't call South Park dead or anything.
I wish they would've had a better ending to Cartman and Heidi though, it was over really fast.

That's more of a general peice of advice. The leader of your country acting like an insane asshole will suck up a lot of attention.

Every president except Obama has stated the US would use any and all means to defend itself and its interests, including nuclear weapons. Trump isn't new in this regard. I'm surprised you don't know the US defense policy that well.

Trump is getting off the fence in the Israel thing. The "two-state solution" is not a solution at all. Palestine is not interested in peace. They want Israel to be gone. Trump is just taking Israel's side. Other world leaders don't want to deal with it. They'd rather just let it fester than rip the bandaid off.

The Jerusalem thing is just him trying to save face with the shit he got into spilling intel publicly and will give him an excuse to push retarded foreign/domestic policy when something bad happens, and something bad will happen as it's the shittiest no win conflict ever. Of course just one more thing he ran on, staying out of conflicts but hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

Season 21 is an average South Park season.
It had a couple of bad episodes, mostly okay episodes, a few good episodes, and two great episodes. Its on par with Seasons 13 and 17 honestly.

>Palestine is not interested in peace

Why would they be interested in peace negotiations now when the US is firmly established to be biased in favour of, Israel keeps building new settlements and the Palestinian people are still kept indefinitely in apartheid conditions? This is not a solution of any kind, it's just pandering to right wing Christians and Israel and making the situation worse.

Season 13 and 17 were waay better

IM GOING DOWN TO SOUTH PARK GONNA TO HAVE MYSELF A TIME

maybe before you act like an arrogant shitcunt consider the following:
writing political comedy doesnt have to mean that its bad
the comedy in sp season 21 was absolute garbage
it wasnt funny
do you get it yet or is this too difficult for you to figure out?

>Palestine is not interested in peace
>this is what the average burger believes

>except Obama
Yeah, he told everyone that our thousand nuclear missles were for destroying meteors.
Imbecile.

They were never interested to begin with. They used terrorists as a proxy to attack Israel without open war. It's a big joke. Trump's just not participating in it anymore. He's throwing his hat in Israel's corner. He's telling them to put up or shut up.
>muh Apartheid
No one gave a shit about the region until it became Israel. Then suddenly "muh ancestral land."

>They want Israel to be gone.
They're right.

So basically absolutely correct about everything and did nothing wrong?

>Palenstine removes the Jews
>No more banks, hospitals or movie directors/executives

Maybe keep a few Jews for the hospitals.

Trump tards are so butthurt by this episode. It was immensely satisfying.

Every time they've tried to take it bad they've lost and in hilarious ways. I'm fine with them trying. Just means more dead muslims.

My fucking cable box corrupted the recording, what happened with Cartman and Heidi?

>calling autistics autistic is getting mad

Quit getting so defensive over liking a terrible character.

>kennyfag
>came up with a Kenny-centric episode idea
>reveals Kenny's dad was heir to the McCormick spice company fortune
>but he burnt out his taste buds by licking something stupid and can't taste shit so he was disowned
>Kenny goes to meet his grandparents
>all rich as fuck
>Kenny has to do a series of trials to be accepted as the spice heir
>this culminates into a Dune parody
>in the end Kenny doesn't get to be the heir, his dumbass older brother does and gets taken in by their grandparents
>Kenny goes back to South Park with a bottle of spices that makes anything taste good
>makes even shitty beans in the can delicious for him and his sister
>episode ends

Just finished watching and yeah that was one of the worst episodes ever

It's up on kim cartoon in hd just watch the end

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-21/Episode-10?id=78598

At the end, Heidi suddenly realizes Cartman manipulating her and Cartman puts a gun to his head and tells Heidi that he's going to kill himself and Heidi walks away, and the plot suddenly switches over to the fact Garrison runs away so it's all over in like 1 min.
It was just so rushed with how much time they put into Heidi's arc, one arc that I actually really liked because it was entertaining.

Reminder that only people that don't like Kenny are creekfujos that only started to watch SP this season.

Why south park isnt funny anymore
Trey the main driving force behind the show is a millionaire he has been detached from the common man for years now
He hates his race and probably himself, he has married a black women and is raising a black son that isnt his

He has gone full insano cuck lefty which is why the past couple of seasons have been beyond shit when i thought south park couldn't get worse

So are The Whites a stand in for white people?

Heeey, that's actually pretty good. It gives Kevin some character while simultaneously removing him.

ya think?

but all creekfags like kenny cause hes cute?

the people who dont like kenny are pissy bitches mad at anything related to imageposting

So it's okay to make fun of Shillary in the snuke episode but not Orange Man? Cry more, Trumptard.

Right wingers get triggered by a cartoon, just like in the good ol' days

Are you gonna cry for it to get cancelled? Need a safespace?

What did they do to Kathy Griffin?

Fuck off.

I made the thread and I think it's bad because The OP post is a reference to his famous quote. I can smell the smug erupting from your anuses anons.

>not including smoll hands and two scoops

0/10, see you at the death camps.

fuck am i retarded if this is the funniest shit i've read all month

no its fine that they did both

the issue is that they acted all snobby about not making trump jokes before doing it anyway
theyre hypocrites and thats fucked up, make fun of anything just dont pretend youre better than snl when youre doing the same shit

>"LITERALLY HITER"

Who?

>maybe before you act like an arrogant shitcunt
Nah, you're covering that for the both of us. I wasn't even making a claim about the quality of the humor, I just find the increduality people have about Trump getting negative attention from american comedians to be a bit obtuse.

aw don't delete it

They really did find some of the worse 80s music they could.

I think that was the point.

It was funnier because they actually have been there since the beginning but no one gives a shit about Jason so we never saw his family up until now. I'm not even sure if I got the kid's name right or not.

>implying 80s music isnt all that bad

Bob, you need to stop posting. They will nuke us.

The point was Trump's doing a terrible job, get over it. I'm fine with it because I agree with the sentiment. I was willing to give him a chance but everything from insurance to tax brakes have been terrible from this administration. Especially the goddamn tax breaks that burdens poor people and makes the rich wealthier. It's disgusting.

Someone requested this in a different thread, might as well post it here.