Red Hood & The Outlaws #17 Preview

Harley/Jason/Artemis threesome when

Jason and Croc together eh? If Lobdell has them talk about Roy through the issue, the SS appearance will be completely justified.

Artemis mera 2.0 , cuckquean

Wait, was N.O.W.H.E.R.E. a thing outside of Morrison's Doom Patrol?

NOWHERE was the name of the group lead by Harvest on the N52 TT

>friendly reminder your ex-boyfriend killed me

So hes bringing back a pet project. Has anyone else used this group?

No one else. Next issue also brings back HIVE, whom Lobdell introduced on his run on Superman

BEGONE THOT

The Queen Bee thing? Or his version.

What does Deadshot think he's going to do to Bizarro with that gun? Also Jason is totally giving him the stink eye.

His version, the one who was a part of the twenty

I honestly dont remember them.i blocked most of Lobell on Superman. What happened?

She gets her powers from being experimented upon by Brainiac and then she creates HIVE to prepare Metropolis for Brainiac's arrival.

She tries to get Hector Hammond's psychic powers but is defeated and vanishes amidst the confusion

idk but I ship Cat/Clark because of it

Im starting to remember. A few mentioned it was basically just like DCUO Queen Bee.

I never played DCUO but HIVE Queen was an entertaining villain.

Harley ''that is mine now'' queen
Harley ''stealing bf'' queen
harley ''I Wall make you a cuckquean'' queen

>Harvest
And I've been considering picking this book up.

If Jason fucked Harley, would that count as cucking the Joker?

Nothing can break up best couple.

I enjoy that the Outlaws find the Squad incredibly annoying. They're not the only ones.

This arc's been kind of a drag desu

Does Harley know Jason is crowbar Robin?

It would, but Jason would be willing to cuck Artemis as well?

Not in the long run.

What they had to find in there btw?

On the Artic? They had to shut down the energy core of Harvest's base

Some one please do an edith of suicide suad complaining about shit on co, and arthemis saying " do you people do anything other than shit post"

>Oh shut up.
CUTE, also hoping for that crazy femdom threesome.

>telescopic night vision
Isn't this one of Bizarro's unique powers like fire breathing?

She is an Amazon, it's probably one of her dozen fetishes.

>lest its anihilation results in the shifting of plates that lead to the earth's core
THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS

I dunno, Superman have X-ray and also telescopic vision dunno about the night vision

why the hell is he using heat vision when he breaths fire. Did kryptonite do this or did they just forget?

I can't see how the Creeper is supposed to appear in this, i guess he'll just be at the start of the next arc

I haven't noticed it, is he supposed to have it? Wasn't ice vision his thing?

Exactly, he has ice vision but in the top two pages he used heat vision to melt that shit. Something awfully fucky is going on.

Issue 18 is the final chapter of the Bizarro Reborn arc and that is where the creeper will show up

That's a nice design

I swear a remember a classic Bizarro comic where he mentioned night vision.

I can't not see him as a cross between the Joker and Superman.

Really? Looks more like a Jimmy Olsen to me

We need Deathstroke in this damn crossover as a consultant.

Dammit Jason, she’s only wearing an eleven incher. Don’t be such a pussy.

>hes bringing back Harvest and HIVE
why, man, WHY??? WHY DO YOU HAVE THINGS FOR YOURSELF?

I shouldve known better anyway. it was not like he would continue on this good streak

*to ruin things for yourself
So mad I even forgot to write stuff.

It's going to be good, if not it will get better, remember that the Bow of Ra arc had some misses too

He doesn't want Joker's sloppy seconds

hhnnggg

C'mon user, is comic books

>Dodging Babs
>Dodging Harley

Truly, a man with standards in the Batfam, at least.

You know, all these shots of Jason being quite quiet and with his head down, since at least last issue, I wonder if he's starting to feel missplaced with Biz being all leader, totally self-reliant and stuff, and wondering if he really sports anything to the team. Jason has self-eastern issues, after all.

He probably got it fixed when Luthor fixed his brain and body.

And he's also freezing, behind all that bravado he usually puts.

Can he even do that? I thought the reversed powers were part of the Bizarro physiology.

I don't know. Given that this Bizarro is a clone going wrong, yeah, I think it's kind of fixable and all the powers going reversed it's probably tied to his anormal biology because he's a failed clon. As long as you fix most of the stuff, powers probably go more on the line of classic Superman.

Think about the half-kryptonians and how their powers aren't exactly the same either.

>Artemis cuckquean confirmed

/our/ guy only likes amazons

A lot of chatter with little said, Lobdell, tick tock.

It's fun chatting.