Star vs the color code of the universe

Headcanon
all dimensions are in the same universe and any place is named the (x) dimension but are part of a dimension, and the most influencial civilization or landmark is the "official"name.That would explain why Andromeda is a dimension and a galaxy as they are the same.
Anyone with diferent theories is welcome to post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=OM1vDokcQWQ&t=112s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General Rules so we can try to get along:
1. Stay on topic
2. No politics
3. Your headcanon isn't canon
4. Don't complain about not/sveg/ being /sveg/ because we aren't /sveg/

My theory on dimension naming: Mewman's are dumb as shit and don't understand that you can't just name a dimension after a place in that dimension. Earth is lucky it didn't get called the "Baker Street" dimension or something.

If you want to see "Star vs" in the comfiness of your house here are the Megas for the whole show
Links:
Season 1 and 2 Mega:
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
Season 3 Mega:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

And here is something to get in the holiday mood
Courtesy of our beloved tripfag and content creator Jebus
Stump Day is Coming to Town:
youtube.com/watch?v=OM1vDokcQWQ&t=112s

Link to the last thread

This might be the most organized not/sveg/ thread i've seen since the Starbomb. Good job, user.

So wait. Eclipsa was crystallized. Meteora was probably a baby and spirited away by someone.

Did Eclipsa have a legitimate heir that continued the bloodline?

she had to have a mewman daughter with the mewman king for the bloodline to continue so, yes

It's possible Eclipsa had a sister or other relative who stepped in as ruler after she was crystallized, and the bloodline continued from them.

Fuck off

Meteora is Stars 8th great grandmother

I imagine some comfy Star asmr would be amazing.

Eclipsa is described by Glossaryck as Moon's 8th great grandmother. Moon and the MHC (well, Hekapoo, Lekmet and Omitraxus at least) would know if this statement were false, and they didn't react in that way, so it can't be dismissed as Glossaryck lying for some obscure purpose.

Since we can safely assume Meteora is not Moon's 7th great grandmother, she must have had a fully Mewman half-sister who took the throne after Eclipsa.

Hopefully, we find out what order the queens in the paintings go in. Some people seem to think the bald aggro queen (Solaria or whatever) was Eclipsa's full Mewman daughter.

This actually makes sense
Let's imagine for a moment Eclipsa had two daughters, one with the Mewman king and one with the monster
The Mewman one could be considered Moon's Relative while the other is The "Abomination" that became a Secret to everyone outside of the MHC
we've seen the monster temple, and the part where Meteora was kept in was Refferenced by Our favorite Crystal guy as the "dungeon"
We also know Mina was the one incharge of making sure she stayed inside, but we dont know if it was until they found out a better solution or until the kid died
And how did she got out of there?

>The Baker Street dimension
>the whole universe now thinks Sherlock Holmes is the ruler of earth who likes to sell bread and pastries

That doesnt mean Gloss isnt lying, that means they dont know. If Moons ancestor had covered usurped the throne and covered it up with some false claim Glossaryck could either have lied since because that queen had possession of his book or he simply doesnt know because he wasnt there and is taking someone else's word on it.

>cucked by her own great grandma

How much does he actually know?
Before whatever happened to him in the battle for mewni he seemed pretty calmed and relaxed, nothing Moved him it was like if he knew how the story would play out, but then we add star in the mix, and suddenly he can actually get surprised by the things she does
How does he know so much?
How powerful is he?
Why is he working for the royal Family?
Is there a way to turn him back into his old Wise self?

there are also some people who think Solaria was Eclipsa's mom and others who think Festivia(the greek party one)was Meteora's half sis

So... Eclipsa had to have a Mewman husband before the monster one, right? I wonder what happened to him. I'm betting he died under "mysterious circumstances".

"Eclipsa queen of darkness TO A MEWMAN KING WAS WED,bu took a monster for her love and away from mewni fled"
i think he had to stay alive to take at least some control of the crown untill mystery legit heir daughter became of age

Meteora is cute!

Glossaryck knows just about everything. Even Moon's ancestor had falsely claimed to be Eclipsa's daughter, he would've known the truth.

Glossaryck isnt omniscient.

Oh shit, accidental Sherlock Holmes joke. Not my intent but I'll take it.
I was thinking more along the lines of Mewmans portal-ing into a new dimension, yelling "where is this?" and naming the dimension after the first answer they got.

>i think he had to stay alive to take at least some control of the crown until mystery legit heir daughter became of age

How old do you think Eclipsa's full Mewman daughter was before she abandoned her for a monster? When Glossy was chiding Moon in Page Turner, he said something like "The only Queen who didn't try to interfere with my teaching was Eclipsa." Which implies that Eclipsa still had a say in the matter and that she wasn't crystallized yet, and that the daughter was at least 14 since that's when princesses get the wand passed down to them.

>Earth episode
>sax solo starts playing

>The only Butterfly to leave me be was ... Eclipsa
Maybe this is some sick joke and the only reason Eclipsa never bothered her was because she was frozen before her daughter was old enough to wield the wand.

Accidental humor is best humor, and i got your point so don't worry
A CUTE!
someone please edit the lipstick on the upper lip so it looks like both are sticking their tongue out,i can't atm

This being Glossaryck, that might very well be true.

6 digits for Jackie.

I hope we get to see a teen or young adult Meteora. She must've been a serious cutie back then.

You failed us AGAIN

Not quite, sorry

And you didn't do anything! AGAIN!

Boy what a miss....

I'm not sure but she must have had more time than just 14 for her daughter to get some training from Glossy so i'll say maybe 16,that way the king wouldn't be useless like i said, it would make for good time of magic training and Eclipsa wouldnt be that much of a neglectfull mom

I'M STILL LOOKING FOR RARE JACKIES

Fail.

OR YOU JUST FORGOT AGAIN

Can someone post the duck on a cuck imagine?

GODDAMMIT I DIDN'T

5. ignore rules 1 to 4 and stop being a fagget

AHHHHHHHH

Alright folks Let's all put the weapons down and be friends, you dont want to see this sabrina Cry right?

Calistozom has some good Heinous/Meteora stuff, with a side of Rasticore and Gemini

Do you guys think the show will get popular enough to get licenced toys from fast food chains?imagie, a Princess Marco figurine with every happy meal

Come to think of it, has any Disney tv series gotten a toy line? The closest I remember seeing one is Kim Possible.

>all dimensions are in the same universe and any place is named the (x) dimension but are part of a dimension
>headcanon
nefcy already confirmed it

>Tom has soccer ball shaped eyes
What do they mean by this?

Word of God doesn't mean shit anymore, it's on screen or nothing.

It's true. Have a cute Sabkie.

It means Jackie a cute

And that piercing in the right ear. Is it really just a red herring?

That Girl belongs to the Diaz and to no one else

He is too busy preparing royal bed for his friends.

Where?

GOT UP TO LIFT FOR MAH WAIFU

POST JACKIES

Here is something better

>2. No politics
Star is a princess. Everything she does is political.

Is cuckqueaning political?

that faggot needs to stop shilling his favorite pen brand

All girls belong to the Diaz, even ones not in his own show.

This is the ideal thicc chick. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

MAMMA MIA THAT'S A SPICY MEATBALL

BEGONE WITH YE HORRIBLE SIREN
YE SHAN'T TAINT MINE EYES AND CAST ME ASTRAY FROM THE ONE TRUE BEST GIRL

soo close....

Star vs the forces of Eggman?

Literally made for the purpose of carrying Chicano seed.

I gueeessss?

I don't get it.

But star doesn't have political impact in our dimension. She's just a nobody!

>Our Lovely and Pure Princess
>A nobody
You should be Debodied right where you stand user

What is the significance of the number 650?

A nobody on earth.

Just because Our Lovely and Pure Princess has no political clout on earth, but that doesn't mean she still isn't Our Lovely and Pure Princess

Hekapoo likes little boys

It's Marco's royalty check he gets from licensing his Princess Marco image to big corporations like Nickelodeon

I want her to come back and not just be a background character.
Hope too.

6.50 is also how much money Adam had when he started voicing marco

Is she saying "help me" in this gif? Because that would add a whole lot of negative connotations to this gif.

Patrician tier

Star sexually assaulting Marco.

>Janna sexually assaulting Marco
FTFY

I want Starco for Christmas!

That was everyday for Marco back on earth

So how did the official comic go down?

It ended not with a bang, but with a Wimper

new episode when?

Fuck off faggot.

This general should be on hiatus so why don't you follow the rules instead.