What's her problem?

What's her problem?

She needs a dicking. No matter what the context behind that slap might be, all her emotional problems can easily be resolved with one good, long dicking.

wheres the whole thing

Imbecil

She expected a predigger to stay after around to raise a family. Them wily sharp-toothed dregs on society can't be trusted to do anything right.

I bet you’re a sheep.

Yep, that's exactly right, read on and see how correct you are

Another reaction face for your pleasures and uses.

>discounts my opinion based on species
>in (current year)
go back to /zoopol/

Comics_are_a_visual_medium.jpg

Judy a bitch

Spousal abuse!

>I'm just in my first month of pregnancy!
Somebody should tell the author that the average gestation period for rabbits is only 31 days.

Judy has every right to be worried

Fuck off, she's being perfectly reasonable. Nick's being a dick. They can abort this one and, after Judy's career has plateud, consult with an actual doctor to ensure they have a safe, healthy baby

Why couldn't they consult now?

JESUS WAS A RABBIT.

Nick was completely in the wrong here

Why didn't they talk about the whole child thing before though?

Why even tell him about it if she's just going to terminate it pronto? I mean, I don't really know if keeping it from him would be better...

because , time is of the fucking essence, a minute too late and she'll have a litter of retarded fox-rabbit babies.

It's an unplanned pregnancy between two different species, it'd be a whole different situation if they planned this out, but Judy is right to be scared of something like this and not want the child.

It's a pretty big deal to keep from someone you love, neither knew she could get pregnant so now she'd have to be far more cautious about sex.

Nick wants to talk it over and Judy is just straight up "Hey wake the fuck up I'm pregnant but lol I don't want that because a baby and a job are LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE AT THE SAME TIME also WHAT IF UR BABY IS A RETARD UGH GROSS"
Her concerns are totally valid but she's being a bitch man. You need to consider the other person's feelings as well even if the woman has much more say (her body and all).

>Nick gets assaulted for wanting to save a baby's life
>he's in the wrong
Fucking feminist apologists. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

>Why even tell him about it if she's just going to terminate it pronto?

Funny you should say that...

He got assaulted for caring more about a bundle of cells than the woman who'd have to deal with the pregnancy

HOLY SHIT

noones had an babby like this before

since when do pregnancy tests work on animals

>premeditated Sin
Oh lordy

FIN
I
N

*Day of the leash

Is this comic pro-life and anti pro-choice or am I reading too much into it?

I'm a bit disappointed that there is no Sup Forums comment about that yet.

a human (or rabbit in this case) is a bundle of cells

Although she did say there had been small cases of interbreeding, why didn't she/they assume she could get pregnant from him in the beginning?

Heh

A human is far more complex than a bundle of cells.

What the fuck did I just read and why did someone make this.

at what level of complexity does a bundle stop being a bundle?

Like you said, small cases.
It sounds like it's really so unlikely that it'd make sense that she really wouldn't take it into consideration.

2real and sad as fuck

Its not like they couldn't make another baby when they were ready too

Pregnancy tests were originally done using a rabbit and usually killed the rabbit, until in 1951 a medical team in a US MASH Unit stationed in korea invented a better method to make sure their head nurse wasn't pregnant without killing the pet rabbit of the CO's adjunct.

>could have made a comic about them having adorable babies and being happy
>make this sad drama
why

>to save a baby's life
A Fetus is not legally,morally,medically a human life. Only sjw try to push that idea since normal justice is on the side of the birth giver for now

When it grows a brain.

>implying murder is not a premeditated sin

>Only sjw try to push that idea since normal justice is on the side of the birth giver for now
Pretty sure SJWs are pro-abortion.

I knew NickXJudy was a bad idea.

/ff/ master-race.

Fuck this comic
Why does this rabbit looks so cute and hot....... it makes me a furry degenerate
Fuck

>implying it's murder

Good art, but definitely needs a writer.

OH
MY GOD

>pro-life propaganda hidden behind a fan-made comic based on a kid's cartoon

I can't seriously be the only one not falling for this.

I cant imagine Nick being this religious

It's neither, it's basically a commentary of how difficult these choices are and that both parties are effected. It is her body but he has a body too and he can chose not to support her actions. Right or wrong is a moot point, she made a choice he was against and in the end no matter how much she loves him, no matter how much he loves her, this choice is an impasse that neither one can comprise too.

>Satan trips after half demon trips
What exactly did they do to those rabbits?

>Nickfags can't triforce

Because it's a rabbit confirmed to get pregnant from interspecies. Obviously her next step should be big human cock.

Yes, user. You are the only one. You're the only sane person in a world gone mad.

No, that's pretty much just it, straight out.

What a fucking newfag

to me it's on par, he is like most and using it as a crutch for what he wants rather than buying into it.

Just imagine...

I was a furry as a kid. Then I stopped.

Judy brought it all back.

Fuck.

Well, put it this way: imagine a black and white couple (or any mix race really) in the 60s US trying to "Fight the Man" by consummating their relationship only to realize once reality hits that "Oh shit, a mixed baby in these times is gonna suck!"

Admittedly, in this case it's a bit more fantastical since obviously they are two different sized species and a birth for Judy could seriously lead to severe health risks, but even that aside I wanna say that the comic is trying to show both as being correct.

Nick grew up without a father figure so of course he probably feels hurt being forced to "abandon" his child and his chance at breaking a cycle of neglect. He probably also feels that Judy doesn't see him as a serious partner since by denying the baby a chance, she shows potentially no interest in having a real future with him (she says "later once her career has plateaued but that just makes her sound cold).

Judy has always been career focused and wants to be successful having pushed herself out of a small town and into the limelight of the big city. If the pregnancy goes sour, she loses on everything she has built up over her life and even endangers her health.

In short, Judy IS right, but she presented it very coldly and Nick was obviously hurt since he was very emotional about the news as is.

tl;dr: She should have aborted without telling Nick since it would have hurt him anyway.

It's not pro-life propaganda. Judy decided to kill the baby, so if anything it's just a sad story. Plus you can't have propaganda for something that is factual and correct and logically right, you can only report the truth.

>t. trigged femwhale
don't worry no one would want to have babies with you anyway
you are safe

Nick's kind of a bitch

it truly is

Most pro-life people are

>t. pro-life activist

>Plus you can't have propaganda for something that is factual and correct and logically right, you can only report the truth
nice meme

Reading this comic reminds me of back in the day when you would occasionally find fanfic written by, uh, well-meaning Christians about a Christian protagonist arriving in whatever setting it was and converting everyone etc. etc.

The good characters would almost instantly convert from their dangerous false religions, of course, after a brief speech or preach by the protagonist, but of course there would be the evil, heathen characters who would try to get rid of the protagonist by nefarious means, and of course any non-YHWH deities from the original setting would turn out to be tricks of the devil or whatever and etc. and etc. and etc.

These were not particularly subtle fic.

He's a fox that worships the Easter Bunny, man's got some issues.

hell, he probably thinks Judy was gonna lay a chocolate egg with the baby inside.

>Judy decided to kill the baby
>Implying a clump of cells are a baby

>Judy is right
No, she isnt. She has no proof the baby would be in any danger health wise or anything, and she could stay career focused by hiring a nanny or asking her mom and dad to look after their grandkid on that big ass farm they're lounging around on. Judy isn't some Hispanic preteen with no options.

>implying a baby isn't a clump of cells

What do you think you're made out of dumbass?