Warner Bros Considering Joss Whedon Extended Cut of Justice League

OH NO NO NO NO NO
>archive.fo/r6AB5

>In the wake of Justice League’s disappointing box office returns and mixed to negative critical response, a lot of fans have placed blame on Warner Bros, who brought in alleged fake feminist Joss Whedon to replace Zack Snyder after Snyder had to leave the film due to a family tragedy. Whedon’s version of the film, the story goes, differs significantly from Zack Snyder’s vision, as seen in such landmark films as Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. This has prompted some fans to create a petition demanding a Zack Snyder cut of the film be released by Warner Bros, restoring Snyder’s vision and proving that Justice League would have been a smash hit and a critical masterpiece if only Snyder hadn’t been thwarted.

>But others disagreed, and started a petition demanding that a cut with even more of Snyder’s parts removed and more of Whedon’s added was created. That petition has far fewer signatures at 323 to 154,000 for the Zack Snyder one, but, possibly due to the fact that the Zack Snyder petition was found to contain fake signatures, Warner Bros seems to be considering listening to the Whedon petition.

>According to a rumor originating from Mario F. Robles, a self-proclaimed “freelance writer and scooper for places like @IGN & @TheSplashReport,” Warner Bros is considering producing a Joss Whedon extended cut of Justice League for the home video release, just as the second petition demands.

SNYDERFAGS ON SUICIDE SQUAD just like his daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/7-crucial-things-to-know-about-pacific-rim-uprising
youtu.be/H7Qnm_UwNU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Snyder's daughter just "happened" to "suicide" around the time when Warner execs were absolutely desperate to get rid of Snyder, but couldn't.

>alleged fake feminist
Where did that even come from? I remember him being buddy-buddy with the SJWs until some falling out around Age of Ultron. Was the Black Widow writing really shitty enough for them to turn on him?

Yessss. Finally, we'll see Whedon's untainted artistic vision for this film realized.

He'd been cheating on his wife for years user.

he cheated on his wife and came on strong to women he worked with, apparently.

He banged Dushku

The Snyder cut must be so fucking bad that they would not even consider releasing it, despite all the demand from Snyderfags.

Either they're really, REALLY stupid and actually think "well, the BvS Ultimate Cut was well-received, let's do another one" without being aware of the difference between filling the gaps of a director's work and extending a clusterfuck or they're really, REALLY greedy and playing the long con:
>Theatrical cut
>Joss Whedon extended cut
>DCEU box set (theatrical cuts)
>DCEU Ultimate box set (extended cuts)
>Zack Snyder DC Trilogy (extended and re-cut JL)
>Zack Snyder JL cut standalone release

Ah. Well, that makes sense.

fuck off Sup Forums

>post capeshit on Sup Forums
>fuck off Sup Forums

>post capeshit on Sup Forums
>fuck off Sup Forums

Nobody likes superhero films.

The Snyder cut doesn't exist; he never finished his work on the film. WB wouldn't have brought someone else in to finish the movie if he had.

>I want the extended cut of JL!

Zack "murdering my child, before getting fired" Snyder

Zack "From DCEU to ICU" Snyder
Zack "DOAECU" Snyder
Zack "Sui-Sidelined" Snyder
Zack "Don't Deliver the Kino, She Drinks the Drano" Snyder
Zack "Everything's black because it's Autumn colors" Snyder
Zack "300 (plus 611)" Snyder
Zack "Man of Step Off the Ledge" Snyder
Zack "Sucker Down to Hell" Snyder

Are they really making enough money from these "extended cut" releases to justify them? Is this a desperate attempt to prevent their money hemorrhages? Are they doing this as part of some money-laundering scheme? Why?

It's not like they cost a lot of money to do.
BvS sold well on home video, allegedly thanks in large to the extended cut, but it didn't exactly sell any better than other cape movies, it's on the level of Thor 2.

America, the only place where cheating and equality between sexes are linked...

Between this and Pacific Rim, I think I'll be better off just never wanting anything

>What people really wanted was MORE of Joss's stuff!

FFS, WB.

>I wish for a cut of Justice League with all the great scenes that didn't make it to the final edit.
>Joss Whedon Extended Cut.
OH FOUL, ACCURSED THING! WHAT DEMON FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL CREATED THEE?

*inhales*

>That petition has far fewer signatures at 323 to 154,000 for the Zack Snyder one, but, possibly due to the fact that the Zack Snyder petition was found to contain fake signatures,
>the pathetic hovel of admitted Zack Snyder fans

Guy is as human as anyone else. The difference is, everyone else quid pro quos, while this guy made Buffy before female protags were the popular thing to do, and has created empowered female characters his entire career.
Rich just sounds like a riled soyboy who has never created anything worth a shit in his life, and probably tucks to "get in touch with his feminine side."

>Pacific Rim
Whats the shit on the new one? I know they crapped on the based theme the first one had by making it more...ah hem...ethnic, but is it confirmed to be shit already? SFX might not look as good, and the designs might not be as inspired as they were in the first but Boyega seems like a believable son of Stacker's, and it seems the Kaiju can regenerate, so that is interesting right?
It's just going to be a vapid watered down retreading of the first's world without GdT's love of the genre, isn't it?

where's this "oh no no no no" thing from?

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>another Extended Director's Vision Final Cut Edition Please Let Us Fuck You In the Ass And Give Us Your Money desperate cashgrab from the DLCEU
Fuck Warner Bros and the cunts who constantly employ these jewish practices.

This is what happens when you don't actually know things.

She killed herself a year earlier you colossal faggot.

>Snyderfags beg for a Snyder cutt
>get an even longer Whedon cut
BASED WB

It wasn't a year, she died in march and he left in the summer

>“Technology has jumped ahead” says on-set supervisor Dave Merritt, while showing us the more light-weight suits donned by Uprising’s pilots. “We wanted to be able to be lighter weight and more agile. I think he also wanted to add much more of the martial arts kind of feel to everything.”
>Boyega, who shares a producing credit, is particularly invested in this fluidity. The actor admits that he found the movements of the original Jaegers a little too cumbersome, and has brought fight co-ordinator Liang Yang over from Star Wars: Rogue One and The Force Awakens to bring the aforementioned “martial arts feel” to Uprising.
>“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film," and I told them straight up the stuff that I didn't like and the stuff I wanted to see more of,” says Boyega. “I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”

au.ign.com/articles/2017/11/02/7-crucial-things-to-know-about-pacific-rim-uprising

Basically Boyega is a niggerfaggot that failed to understand the basics of mecha

Oh, so PC was original an original Zaku, and John wanted PCU to be a red one?

This man needs to be murderd

More like John wanted PCU to be the Mock grunt in Build Fighter Try

oh fuck off idiot.

Why would Whedon have an extended cut? He was brought on later in the project, after a solid 75-85% of the film had already been shot, possibly more.

IT NEEDED MORE QUIPS

>Was the Black Widow writing really shitty enough for them to turn on him?
That was the start of it, yes.
What came out more recently was obviously more serious and realer.
But the SJW "intelligensia" were primed against him due to his terrible treating of Black Widow in AoU.

The terrible treatment consisted of:
>Black Widow has feelings.
>Black Widow has some sort of emotional interest in a man.
>Black Widow acknowledges that she herself has a parallel with the "monster" Hulk in that she was a brainwashed assassin for a time.

>Rich
You know I didn't even need to click on the link to know this was from BleedingCunt. It's all right there in how everything is phrased the way a pansy would phrase it. "Alleged fake feminist". I can hear the gay English accent.

Rich Johnston, the journalist who couldn't even spell his last name right.

I'd absolutely enjoy seeing a Zach Snyder version of this film; each and every day, more and more leaks emerge about Snyder's version for this film and each and every day, it sounds more and more interesting. Just yesterday, I believe, it was announced that Cavill did indeed show up in the iconic black solar suit, but it was cut. So much was cut to be replaced by Whedon's slop that I honestly don't know even more.

I’d love to see the black suit make the new cut, but not at the expense of more evil Superman scenes. Reading Snyder’s original treatment of the plot made me realize he has pretty much no respect for Superman’s character.

what was the point of ruining Cyborg by attaching the character to this awful Justice Leauge movie.

whatever Teen Titans project they are cooking up is going to fucking suck now because they removed Cyborg from it and tainted the character to whoever watched the JL movie.

what is the point of all this, why make these dumb decisions

>>Boyega, who shares a producing credit, is particularly invested in this fluidity. The actor admits that he found the movements of the original Jaegers a little too cumbersome, and has brought fight co-ordinator Liang Yang over from Star Wars: Rogue One and The Force Awakens to bring the aforementioned “martial arts feel” to Uprising.
>>“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film," and I told them straight up the stuff that I didn't like and the stuff I wanted to see more of,” says Boyega. “I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”
I see nothing wrong with this. My favorite mecha anime all have giant robots being way faster, more agile, and acrobatic than they should be. I love shit like this.

This is the gift that just keeps on giving.

This.

There is NO WAY they won't release any & all versions they are sitting on to try to recoup.

I don't see why anyone would be angry about this outside of memes. The Whedon content is whats being praised, and all the information about the Snyder cut indicates that at its core it would just result in an unfinished story; setting up for a sequel that you'll never, ever get.

T b h, I like my robots to feel heavy as fuck, that was the charm that the first movie gave to me, moving fortress and engineering wonders that can run on two legs after a big engine slow warm up.
Gipsy Danger really cool because you can see the engine on its chest warming up before it can move, but Cherno Alpha is dope as fuck, because you can feel the weight it carries around and that it is basically gears and pistons moving heavy trucks as arms in the air.

IDK, seeing the robots moving around slowy but steady is what I liked, not really a fan of the idea of using the Power Rangers' Actor-in-a-robot-suit jumping around

It was more like
>I can’t have kids
>I’m a monster
Yeah, you could argue she was referring to her assassin stint, but the context raises eyebrows.

youtu.be/H7Qnm_UwNU4
>inb4 spoon feeding
I like this clip enough to share it around

It's one thing that I actually like about the Transformers movies. Although those aren't as big as other mecha, it was really cool to see them jump across buildings, flipping throughout the air, rolling around, etc. I'd love to see some giant robot movie do the same with a mecha that's much better.

are you me? i suffer this retardation daily. and no one should have to go on Sup Forums. thats one of the most cancerous shitholes on this whole shitty website.

It was thirty years ago, you faggot.

The whedon cut is nothing more than the theatrical cut with some extras, it's what everyone knew existed.

>The actor admits that he found the movements of the original Jaegers a little too cumbersome, and has brought fight co-ordinator Liang Yang over from Star Wars: Rogue One and The Force Awakens to bring the aforementioned “martial arts feel” to Uprising.

...are there seriously people that think Snyder is a better filmmaker than Whedon? I mean, I know that Whedon is sophomoric, but the movies he directs are at least coherent.

we just barely avoided movie guys getting on the vidya nerds's "superman's SO INTERESTING as a villain!!!" shit.

yes if you really want to be mad at whedon for using black fury as anything but a generic ass character that's where to point your lasers.

Don't worry, it won't happen again!

People only want a Snyder Cut for the same reason an entire documentary exists of people talking wistfully about how they wish they could've seen the final product of the Nic Cage Superman movie with the giant spider in the third act. It's a fucking curiousity, like going to the freak show at the circus. You're not going because you think it'll be "good", you're going because you think it'll be something crazy to laugh at and meme about.

A "Whedon cut" is just a really stupid way of saying it's the ACTUAL MOVIE but with an extended running time. Snyder's film would be a different movie with a different plot. Personally, I don't fucking want that. I want what I already saw but with deleted scenes put back in to make that fuckin' second act less rushed.

To the person(s) who updated this, can we get a laughing Snyder somewhere in this once this becomes a reality?

Alternative for consideration.

If they do this, they deserve to crash and burn.

What the hell, they are American, crashing and burning is a given.

So, EA

>The actor admits that he found the movements of the original Jaegers a little too cumbersome

Hioooly shit, he missed the entire point!

>Zack Snyder DC Trilogy (extended and re-cut JL)
I'll buy this

Honestly, with all these celebrities being outed for sexual misconduct, cheating doesn't even sound that bad by comparison. At least he was consensually fucking.

That said, Whedon always kind of struck me as the kind of guy who makes a big stink about being feminist for brownie points and belly rubs. "Women are strong." *Cheers and applause, standing ovation* I always felt he was compensating for something.

>Basically Boyega is a niggerfaggot that failed to understand the basics of mecha

>basics of mecha

Mecha are typically fast moving and humanoid though. You're thinking of the sluggish bipedal "Mech Warrior" type shits which are in the minority.

>Cherno Alpha is dope as fuck

Yeah it was dope as fuck for the 30 seconds it was on screen before it got shithoused.

Shut your whore mouth, Capitalist scum.

>>Boyega, who shares a producing credit, is particularly invested in this fluidity. The actor admits that he found the movements of the original Jaegers a little too cumbersome, and has brought fight co-ordinator Liang Yang over from Star Wars: Rogue One and The Force Awakens to bring the aforementioned “martial arts feel” to Uprising.
>>“They were like, "What did you feel about the first film," and I told them straight up the stuff that I didn't like and the stuff I wanted to see more of,” says Boyega. “I wish the robots would hurry up, just hurry up.”
This nigga's fucking dumb

>some money-laundering scheme

Yes.

Every penny counts to these coke snorting, cock-sucking anti-Orangeman sons and daughters of Israel.

Excellent news. They should release a 100% Snyder free cut as well.

It's a bummer that I can't stand Whedon now. I used to really enjoy Angel when it's pop up late at night.

>That time he randomly decided to attack Jurassic World and call it sexist
>The scene he was referring to was essentially a Han Solo and Leia scene, but with dinosaurs

A Snyder JL would have been a hit because BvS and MoS were so popular??
what kind of bizarro world are we in now?

> but, possibly due to the fact that the Zack Snyder petition was found to contain fake signatures
Dumb Pajeets probably tried to apply the "see the movie 6 times" plan on this too.

Ain't gonna deny that, as much as I loved the movie and the giant robots, the way they scrapped them immediately was bullshit, and Del Toro can't write an ending without it being rushed.