Are the Jurassic Park comics any good...

Are the Jurassic Park comics any good? Thinking about consuming everything in the franchise leading up to the release of Jurassic World 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jurassic-Park-1993/Issue-1?id=86598&quality=lq
youtu.be/RsrDeGnqWeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Just FYI, we have partial T-Rex DNA and have ascertained that the genetic code has similar structure (in terms of what genes are where) as most chicken. In theory, we could actually make a Tyrannosaurus, but for some reason the money isn't in it.

bbc.com/earth/story/20150512-bird-grows-face-of-dinosaur

Also someone flipped a gene in a chicken and re-activated the "fucking velociraptor face" trait, but they haven't hatched any of them because they're a bunch of fucking pussies.

The Topps comics are pretty fun to read.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Jurassic-Park-1993/Issue-1?id=86598&quality=lq

Cool, thanks!

I would love if Netflix would make a Jurassic Park show.

Eh, it'd be like 90% humans 10% dinosaurs.

Its all by Topps comics so pretty much every issue/miniseries/annual is good.

or worse, its Terra Nova take 2

the sad fact is while mostly all scientists and people in general would be all for making a T-rex or a velociraptor chicken, that tiny minority of pussies that yell "CRIME AGAINST NATURE" ruin it all for everyone.

>dat feel when their very well likely is dinosaur poultry hidden away in a lab somewhere but the shit will never see the light of day
>yfw no raptornuggers

The IDW comics had hilariously bad art for the dinos, so I'd recommend steering clear of those

Why would anyone be excited for Jurassic fucking World 2. The first movie was horrid.

>Baryonyx
>Suchominus

As far as I can tell there are people working on making new-age dinosaurs. Jack Horner was talking about how he and a team of people are working on genetically modifying chicken embryos to make them look more like dinosaurs. He talked a bit about their progress recently in a presentation at Frontier Expo where they were showing off in-game footage for the new Jurassic World game.

youtu.be/RsrDeGnqWeY

I think he said in it that his team wasn't really gonna go through with hatching the embryos they're working on until they look like legit dinosaurs though. It's a fair enough reason considering that their most recent constraint is that right now they can't stop the tail from growing vertebrae if they try to make it longer. I mean fair enough if you don't want to willingly bring an animal into the world if you know for a fact that it is going to have significant genetic defects.

I remember liking the one about the drug lord using the island for his drug empire

spoiler at your discretion

you do know most people liked the first one correct?

Just read the novels and play Trespasser (or listen Hammond's ramblings on Youtube if you lack the necessary masochism to play through it),

I'm officially hype.

Don't respond to those Sup Forums subhumans.

going there is like entering a alternate reality

Some of them believe the popular consensus on the board matches the IRL one every single time, it's nuts

>everyone hated Jurassic World
>please ignore all the positive audience rating and good critic reception, haha

>71 RT critic score
>78 RT audience score
>A on cinemascore
>E-everyone hates it, my hipster board told me so

>tfw no animated series

no we don't. We have a couple collagen fibers you idiot - not anything resembling DNA or a "genetic code." Have you actually read Schweitzer's (hotly debated) work?

>made an animated series about Jurassic Park
>It became like the game Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
WANNA WATCH THIS!

>Jurassic Park cartoon suddenly became like the ultra violent Dinosaur Attacks card.
RAAAADDDDDDDDICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

DIE MOTHERFCUKER!!!

The fuck?

It's a real shame the IDW stuff was such garbage.

Dinosaurs Attack, man.

the herbivores eating people disturbs me desu

When did I say "everyone hates it", I said it was horrid. Jesus Christ, children, learn to fucking read.

The guy that merged with the dinosaur got it the worst.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

Ayy Lmao

they were being controlled by Dinosaur Satan.

what a ride

they are the good guys

forgot image

Miles better than 2 and 3 at least.

that one is a classic

>tfw im studying genetics to make dinosaurs

>tfw my best fried is going into economics and said he'd bankroll a dinosaur zoo

only a few more decades, brother!

2 wasn't that bad of a movie, sure the main cast were unlikable assholes outside of Malcom and Eddie, and the hunters were both morally more upstanding & likable than the supposed "heroes", and Roland Tembo was pretty much the only interesting character in whole movie but for a 2 hour brainless action movie with dinosaurs in it you could do worse. But then again I'm a retard that likes that whole t-rex rampaging in San Diego part so what do I know.

Carry on brother

they're literally schlocky fanfiction, and I love it

>>tfw no animated series

I'm here to break your heart.

>there was an animated series planned
>was supposed to be "PG" rated
>it was supposed to have high quality animation with the characters and backgrounds resembling a comic book while the dinosaurs would be CGI
>an animated pilot/teaser trailer was made but never released to the public
>never got made because spielberg never even bothered to watch it for approval

Some say Steve was just in a bad mood that day.

Talk about shit timing.