What are some of the best comedic books being published right now?

What are some of the best comedic books being published right now?

Dastardly and Muttley.

really? what is it about?

... Dick Dastardly and Muttley. Seems that'd be pretty self-evident from the title.

OP forgot to mention pic not related

Basically, it's about the real world becoming infected with toon physics.

There are no really good comedic books since The Flintstones ended. Feel free to prove me wrong, at least I'll have something to hold me over till Snaglepuss drops

see

Gwenpool is the only good marvel book being published, prove me wrong

>superior foes of spiderman
>fraction's hawkeye
>nextwave
what other comics don't take themselves seriously?

Daredevil

>Gwenpool is the only good marvel book being published, prove me wrong

Daily reminder to not reply to user, he is disable and shouldn't be taken serious.

but are they funnier that OP's pic?

Curse Words is good, although I wouldn't call it one of the best.

Just finished reading all issues so far and it's pretty fantastic.

is it cancelled already?

oh, shit. idk. nothing's funnier than op's.

black bolt

Oh hey OP.
has anyone ever told you a joke isn't funny if you have to make a second post to explain the punchline?

haha FART

The Simpsons comics are great, and there are tons to read.

and Marvel thought that it was a good idea to bring Gwen Stacy TWICE for really shitty gimmick books

no wonder their sales are in the gutter

Scarlet Spider is really underrated.

he told Doom that his face looked like an OLD HAMBURGER!! LMAO

I hope you stub your toe very badly in the middle of the night.

Moon Knight is always good

The Fix
Dastardly and Muttley

so much samefagging.

Gwen Poole isn't Gwen Stacy.

Black Bolt
Moon Knight

Came here to post this.

Thank you user

Stop replying to him

>cuckbolt
>good

I mean DC literally has 5+ Batman books going at any given time, banking on what works isn't necessarily a bad strategy. Though Gwen's popularity sure seems to have been a fad that is quickly fading.

Still pretty impressive that Gwenpool was able to make it past 12 issues before the attrition started to get it to cancellation levels and they needed to do overshipping.

Gwenpool is only good when Gurihiru is on art. Prove me wrong.

meh, marvel is letting those SJW books live longer than they should so they can brag about having SJW's working on them.

remember that Marvel cares more about social media reactions to their shit than to tell a good story or having a book that is actually liked by the people that matters: the readers

>he doesn't read comics

>Gwen Stacy

>Stop replying to him
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

waifu fags are fucking STUPID AS FUCK, they love to feed the trolls for some reason, specially when they know that a person is a troll

What? Victor von Doom became pretty again. As a parting gift from Richards and Beyonder.

most people don't read Gwenpool, so they wouldn't know, even Marvel writters seem to hate her and the new EIC already killed the book

probably a doombot
but to elaborate on any future developments

no it was never going to be a thing cause fuck any actual development.

Is the sentry back yet?

Please forgive user here , he
is an idiot, we have suggested bad comics and told him they where good, as a joke.

what is sage?
Meanwhile both of you pushed this to the top to tell me how wrong i was. Who is eating bait?