discuss

twitter.com/Krosecz/status/938834901415223296 discuss

I hope that person has a terrible day.

Sup Forums is not /twitter/
stop making a thread anytime someone in the animation industry says a thing.

/thread
What a lazy pussy.

>And I say this as someone who, if I were to get may way, would exclusively work in new media and never make the jump to television. I'm not worried about my career in animation, I just know enough to not spout bullshit.
Nothing's stopping him from quitting TV.

How can they accuse of lazy to something that doesn't even came from an original idea?
Or who clearly didn't spend more than 10 minutes in the design of the characters?

>make a near stick figure drawing style
>can't make the form consistent

Western cartoons of the 2010s generation are cheaper than 60s cartoons, we literally got 50 years backwards quality wise and now anime is kicking our asses.

Is fucking lazy, is near scam.

They can't even keep bare-basic shit like the height of the fucking protagonist and his female friend consistent, how is that not lazy?

>it's a "user finds random twitter posts, screencaps them, then makes a thread about it on Sup Forums" episode

Another repeat?

Posting twitter screencaps should be bannable. It's not even just a Sup Forums thing, it's fucking everywhere.

Given that it seems half the current industry professionals got to where they are by accusing the previous industry professionals of being sexist/racist/bigoted, it seems more like turnabout is fair play.

They're not wrong. If you want to work in any industry, you're not gonna get there by publicly shitting on the people currently there. I think that nearly the entire Marvel comics line is irredeemable garbage right now, but no way in hell would I ever say that outside of Sup Forums. It's just not smart.

>got to where they are by accusing the previous industry professionals of being sexist/racist/bigoted
No, that's not how they got there. And no, most of them didn't do that.

don't make up BS, user.

Well obviously not all the koreans.

>If you want to work in any industry, you're not gonna get there by publicly shitting on the people currently there.

But that's how women get jobs and it works fine for them.

He's probably a gigantic faggot with a persecution complex.

Not having model sheets is fucking lazy. Having the characters proportions shift drastically from episode to fucking episode is lazy. Do not pretend that Steven Universe is flawless because you happen to be fucking buddy-buddy with the people who work on the fucking show, you ignorant piece of shit.

>Not having model sheets is fucking lazy.
No, it's not. Fun fact, model sheets are PRECISELY to make think easier.

free-styling isn't forcibly easier than remaining on road.

But they do have model sheets.

>Do not pretend that Steven Universe is flawless
Not what she said, she said it wasn't lazy.

Not being Lazy isn't the same as being flawless. Do not put in her mouth words she didn't say.

Okay, it's not lazy. It's disorganized and retarded. Happy?

That's better.

>Not having model sheets

Source?

That all sounds like something a lazy person would say.

Either you are lazy or you elect to do poor work.

Who is the OP in the screenshot? What show do they work on?

Technically he's not wrong. Calling someone lazy is a personal insult, not a constructive criticism. Then again it isn't abusive to say that someone would be doing better if they had more discipline and held themselves to a higher standard.