youtube.com/watch?v=HYSxN4ezhO4
youtube.com/watch?v=fOWLqnjFN64
youtube.com/watch?v=tpu6yPAFHrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna fug Bekka

The shorts were better than the movie.

This

Best DC animated movie. I want to see more of that universe.

I never thought I could enjoy seeing the result of Zod's offspring being raised by Mexicans.

Loved it. Wish it got a world in Multiversity. I'd love to read more stories set there.
If Superman were created today, I think Superhombre would be a tremendous updating for the character...minus the Zod cuckery.

IT was weird.

bretty gud elseworld. redhead is hot like all timm girls. NotBatman was the weakest of the 3.

Decent idea ruined by Timm trying too hard to be "mature". Ultimatly forgettable.

Pretty good, but I liked the comic better, than the shorts

Bekka's actress was horrible.

one of the best animovies,
one of the best alternate worlds,
one of the best takes on Trinity
everyone has their arc, everything in a universe is somehow inversed in a creative way (not "now X is evil") and still works perfectly, those antiheroes are actually heroic in their own way that doesn't feel edgy or forced, also so many sacred cows are killed (Darkseid for instance)
great movie

It was good. Pity it doesn't seem like a sequel will go anywhere.

>Madame President
that's giving me Sup Forums flashbacks.

Great elseworld.

it was a great elseworlds concept.

it has potential for further expansion. Wouldn't mind seeing them cross over in the comics with their counterparts.

>Timm art
sign me the fuck up

If you were put in charge of handling your favorite DC character(s) that haven't been featured yet in this universe, how would you go about it?

I loved it, also the Trinity learning to have humanity was great

I hate the idea of vampire Batman.

>sacred cow
>jobseid

Holy shit that was good

Roxy Rocket is still a fun loving thief but more pinup style than pulp hero. Kirk doesn't have Bruce's will power and bangs her.

Why?

I mean, that wasn't really Batman. It was Man-Bat made Batman. And he was also a vampire. So it would be a vampire dressed like Batman, not vampire Batman.

Instead of Captain Marvel, Billy turns into Black Adam, and has to try and get this brutal millennia old dictator to act like a hero.

It's just... So corny, I guess. But not in a fun way like Silver Age stuff.

werent they doing a sequel movie?
>tfw no supermex book

It was great

>So corny
How? it has some justification

Batman got cucked and his waifu dided

It was the other way around man; Batman cucked someone without even trying

pretty much
got a good kek out of harley getting killed in batman's. fucking hate what she's become

How did he job so hard to Highfather?

Posting all 3 of the shorts in order of worst to best for those who haven't seen them

Wonder Woman

Batman

Superman

NRS should have made a fighting game based on this world instead of more of the Injustice universe.

To be fair, he wasn't an actual, magical vampire. He was just given powers that resembled a vampire.

Yeah, but it's like saying that Mobius isn't a vampire.
He may not be of Dracula's line or some shit, but it's a fucking vampire.

>worst to best
Good taste

>Cyborg was a hacker who's consciousness was sucked into the internet. now he's just a machine controlled by the part of him that got taken away from his body. they recruited him after he got caught stealing to fund keeping his comatose body alive
>Aquaman was raised in Atlantis rather than on the surface, so he doesn't show any mercy to the surface when they tamper in his domain. He also regularly controls Cthulu with his trident
>Martian Manhunter regularly psychically lobotomizes criminals & was responsible for killing his people because they were planning to destroy earth
>Flash was given his power in the electric chair & is using his powers for parole

I think Cyborg died in the movie.

Victor and his father did, but there could still be a motherbox around given all the advanced tech that the government had

This. But I liked Crisis on Two Earth's better, in terms of alternate Earth's. Ultraman freaked me out for some reason.

Thanks

The last genuinely interesting DC offering that I can remember. A fun elseworld story not tied down to any existing bullshit.

It could be cool if they did a Swamp Thing style Cyborg, in that he had his consciousness absorbed by a machine (let's say Grid just for the sake of it) that just thinks it's Victor and is dealing with the fact that he isn't.

They already hinted at it in the early N52. I don't think anything came of it.

They were at least going to do a sequel series of shorts, but it got cancelled.

You got the wrong link for Superhombre.

Someone here posted that early on in cyborg's appearances had him grappling with people thinking he wasn't truly Vic, but his reanimated body and that the real one was dead, because they couldn't accept this robot thing being him.

it was ok,a little edgy and try hard but overall i enjoy it

That they should do more with that continuity. I liked the shorts, comics, and movie.

because he had the HIGH ground, hence the name

Batman short was the best imo. Great creepy atmosphere throughout the thing like you might as well be experiencing a (not bad) horror videogame, and most mileage out of the else-world effect.

Kirk best boy

A shame no one will ever love him again

Would baan immediately try to put these guys down if they ever met?

Bruce Tim got bad

Batman*
Fuck me.

Probably. You know how he tends to go full retard with people who apply any brand of justice that involves killing.

as in take on the three of them by himself? Seems a tad too retarded.

that whole scene is unintentionally hilarious to me

Prep time yada yada.

>darkseid gets tasered by thugs

>involves killing.
didn't they at the end consider that they would stop killing

Batman seems less than thrilled by the idea.

Is batman ever thrilled about anything

Good point.

Fixed the Superman link because I'm a brainlet and cant work clipboard correctly. Best to worst this time.

Superman

Batman

Wonder Woman

Damn. The fact that you don't see it hits that much harder.

>The whole New Genesis is a gangster

One of DC best direct to video movies. I'd love a sequel or a short series.

Let's settle this

God, I hated this shit. Not my Batman, not my Superman, and not my Wonder Woman. It was absolutely disgusting that they took these characters and did something completely different with them.

>What is an elseworld?

I couldn't take anything seriously after I saw Manbatman had a flash drive shaped like himself

Felt like a subtle reference to silver age batman