Vampironica

Well this is a pleasant surprise.

How vampironic.

how can betty even compete now?

Why are Archie characters so much better in horror stuff

Weretigress. Rrrrrowr, here kitty kitty.

Werewolf Betty when?

Because they're from a time period where all the typical cheesy horror movies were popular, and they fit the archetypes of teens usually shown in said movies.

What I'm wondering is, how well would they do with Grindhouse themes? Betty & Veronica: Bike-riding, chainsaw/shotgun-wielding angels of death.

Because the Archie world is so clean and non-violent that such things come as a total surprise.

Too bad this will get two issues out, delayed for months on end, and eventually placed "on hiatus" as usual.

>Betty & Veronica: Bike-riding
I think that's a thing right now

The Vixens

Probably in the werewolf jughead book

Jughead's a werewolf and Betty is a werewolf hunter in Jughead: The Hunger.

Well, what's left? So far the line's done zombies, witches, werewolves, and now vampires.

I don't recognize this. Is it Scanners?

I want to say its a quick shot from The Thing, but I don't think it is.

You're right, actually. It is from The Thing.

Well. Its been done, Vampires are actually immortal, through these portals anyway.

The Thing seems a bit overkill for Riverdale, don'cha think? Could see Scanners working out, though.

So was the Predator. Worked out fine.

The Predator's just one alien, not a hiveminded nightmare that just keeps absorbing and replicating.

The bigger problem with the Thing in Riverdale is that the way the monster is written in the film and in Campbell's original novella, once the fucker gets out of Antarctica, we're fucked, cos it start replicating the wildlife and it's game over.
It could work as a miniseries with the Archie gang going to camp in the death valley or something though. Then it would just be a group of people against the shapeshifter, which is the original premise anyway.