Post Sup Forums characters who uses Chaos magic

Post Sup Forums characters who uses Chaos magic

Could Uncle Grandpa beat Bill Cipher?

pink pone and chaos god draconequus come to mind

Bill lost twice in his normal mode and again in his God mode, and can only get his powers by making a "deal" which only children seem to fall for. Uncle Grandpa is a literal God.

It's not even a fair fight.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Does Toon force ala Bugs Bunny and Droopy count as Chaos magic?

I would argue es considering that it’s very nature is chaotic in that is bear no respect for natural laws or reality and works based on appeasing or amusing some unseen God figure, in this case the Audience.

Though despite being the goddess of chaos, her actual aptitude in that area is.... debatable.

Discord

Is she really that sexualized in the show? Is it worth watching?

She's not a regular character; her appearances are few and far between. Although yeah, she's always sexualized. I hope you don't mind her tooth gap.

>Marco has only used magic once
>His only spell was black magic
>He used it for only good purposes

It's called the Toon Force

UG is in a tier of his own. Guy can fuck with multiple universes if he finds it funny.

>Bill uses Magic
>Not so sure on Uncle Grandpa
Holy fuck user

Uncle Grandpa doesn't have magic. He is pure toon force

Effortless.

Bill wouldn't have the guts to raise even a finger to his Uncle Grandpa

Ther real question is could he beat the Mask?

Handily.

The very embodiment of Chaos magic is voiced by John deLancie. But I'd be banned if I mentioned his name (or posted an image) anywhere on Sup Forums except /mlp/

Who was in the wrong here?

Why would they fight? They are family

What

Rick.

Unkess it's a science question,he js literally always in the wrong.

>no Good Morning
Kys

But they are talking about time travel

He’s still in the wrong becuase he Doesn’t actually know anything about science, he just pulls McGuffin’s out his ass because Plot.

I think it depends on whether or not it's unique (or at least, uniquely powerful) to them specifically, or else you could just pull any character from their respective canons as an example and it wouldn't mean as much. So I'd say yes, on that condition.

Now how about characters who use "advanced science" that's indistinguishable from magic? Pic related