OHH, YOU'RE HOT, BABY

WHY, EDDIE? WHY DID YOU COME BACK?

MMMM, BRAINS, YUMMY

Venom gave me a tongue fetish.

This is the best shit ever

MEANWHILE NEW YORKERS, THE VENOM MARATHON

WILL

CONTINUE

I miss Eddie saying "PAAARRRRRKEER" instead of Spider-Man.

Venom not knowing Spidey's identity is stupid

Same with Norman.

COME BACK HERE VENOM! YOU CAN'T HIDE!

>tongue fetish

Can that even be called a fetish? Doing things with tongues is a key part of sexual intimacy.

Fetishes have gone so far that now what is normal is what is considered abnormal.

I'm already at full health!

Welcome, True Believers and newcomers alike. Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee here. Once again we find our hero Peter Parker, reading this in my voice.

as a fellow toungefag, it's a little more than that. Dunno WHAT it is, but a random tongue isn't the same as like, a symbiotetongue.

Again, innocents fall prey to the evil Spider-Man. Rest easy, Brock, Venom is here. And if it's the last thing we ever do, Jameson and the insect are gonna pay...

Kinda like my boobs n' butt fetish.

DIE DIE DIE

this

there's a difference between the tongue being utilized during sex and outright finding tongues attractive.

I never played the ps1 spiderman games, they hold up well after 20 years

You can tell it was made to make a game and not to cash in on anything at the time.

that's how games used to be made, user. before the dark times.... before microtransactions and Call of Duty.

Are you asking? It depends. I still like to play them from time to time and I'm not prone to nostalgiafaggotry but I may still be affected. They're at least worth watching, the story's really fun. One of those Sup Forums games where the setting and characters reflect the current comics but the plot is unique. The Arkham of its day.

Fairly short, fairly easy, but a lot of fun to play. Fun easter eggs, plenty of replayability honestly if you want to unlock the different extras. Lot of Spider-Man history in it.

BUMMERRRRRR.

YOU'RE IN THE DOGHOUSE NOW, DUDE.

A mass grave full of ET cartridges disagrees with you

Let's not lie. Shovelware made to cash in on a franchise has existed ever since video games have existed.

Or are we just gonna pretend Yo-Noid wasn't a thing?

Ooh, I just remembered all of the extra costumes. As a kid without access to comics, it was a great peek at what I was missing. Captain Universe, Bag Man, Symbiote Spider-Man, way more, all with appropriate issue numbers tagged on. This game made me love Spider-Man.

I miss giving a shit about Spider-man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Psdl5xRmrZ0

I always thought this costume had an orange beak and never once questioned why

>Napalm Webbing
Spider-Man wasn't fucking around.

Even Spock didn't fuck with that.

That distorted Jamaican vocalist was such a weird decision, but for some reason it works

>Alright, for now we're partners, but once we bust those tech thieves, it's payback time for kidnapping my wife.
>Geez, one little mistake. We said we're sorry.
>Whatever. Now, the impostor had to be a shapeshifter, meaning it was either Mysterio or the Chameleon.
>Hey! Chameleon was our idea! We thought of that!
>Then answer me this, Einstein. Who would want to steal Octavius's technology?
>Ooh, we know, we know! Theeeee Sub-Mariner?
>Uh, I don't think so.
>The Mighty Thor?
>What are you, crazy? Don't answer that.
>Galactus?
>Forget it, Eddie. I'm gonna need Jameson's help on this one.
>JAMESON?! WE HATE JAMESON!!!
>We're not gonna speak with him. We're just going to borrow his computer database.
>Ooooh. Are we gonna... surf the web?
>Let's just go...

I've heard people say they didn't like how goofy venom was in the game, but fuck I love his bantz, and it's the perfect tone offsetter for his demon voice

Did the VA ever voice Venom anywhere else again? I really think he had the most fitting voice for the character

That's a cute suit, did your mom make it for you?

I loved goof ball Venom he was fun and was still threatening at the same time. Honestly, I love funny Venom more than mindless boring monster Venom that doesn't talk at all.

Eel Nats

Nope. He had range, too. He was a wide variety of characters in that game.

imdb.com/title/tt0258979/

Ctrl+F Daran Norris

>posted this and just noticed that nigga is Cosmo
holy fuck he does have range

Jorgen Von Strangle is Venom? It's so right.

Still one of my favorite VAs. Wish they would bring him back for a goofier Venom one of these days. The one in this game is easily my favorite incarnation.

Mary Jane is not going to last much longer.

I miss video games

Kid Mode! youtube.com/watch?v=HLI5XIe9p1k

>the developers for this only made tony hawk games and never made anything as cool again

fuck

What did kid mode even do?
I think it was something to do with the web swinging but was that it?

You just auto swing when you jump towards buildings

From TVTropes: "The difficulty level Kid Mode changes the game so it's Easier Than Easy mode; some areas are now automatically completed for the player. A good example is in the one of the sewer levels. The player normally has a path of pipes to navigate, but in Kid Mode, a cutscene is shown where Spider-Man swings towards the pipes, then the camera shows him arriving at the end of the path. Also, instead of X then R2 to swing, the player now has to press X twice."

if only Activision hadn't driven them into the fucking ground

Played the first movie game. Dialog is up the with the PS1 game.

>"Wait....before you go, I lost my purse on one of of the rooftops around here."
>"On a different rooftop?"
>"Yes!"
>"Different from this one?"
>"Yes!"
>"....are you serious? Are you taking some sort of tour of city rooftops?"
>"YES!"
>".....okay, whatever. I'll find your purse for you."

Fuck people who said Tobey was a bad actor in the games.

>a cutscene is shown where Spider-Man swings towards the pipes, then the camera shows him arriving at the end of the path
Huh. I actually tried it out one time but never made it that far

It made the game super easy so almost anyone could beat it even kids, hence Kid Mode. it included such things as solving puzzles for the player and putting fences over rotating fan blades for the player's protection.

It's mostly because 2 has a lot of canned repeated dialogue.

You are right

Both villains have lost a lot thanks to fucking Mephisto

Spider-Man 2 has really great webswinging but the game really isn't very fun beyond that, especially when all the enemies start dodging every single fucking punch you throw

>GG: Can't you feel it? Our kinship! We are truly brothers
>SM: Brothers huh? Well then I'm telling Mom.

Every non-mech combat encounter was Dodge -> Spinkick. It was boring as fuck. I did like the Black Cat and Mysterio stories though.

the Doc Ock final boss in that game is so fucked up, like they didn't have enough time to finish him

>Not webspinning thugs off the roof in groups of four.
Somebody wasn't taking New York for a spin.

I don't think I've ever encountered thugs on a rooftop

>He didn't Izuna Drop mooks from the Empire State Building

WAAAAHHHH MY BALOOON!

I would just jump off the Empire State Building and kill myself and think it was so fucking funny as a kid

>Dropping someone on their head from hundreds of feet up
Snyder pls

Funny thing is, Tobey wasn't going to be the voice for Spider-Man in that game. Originally it was going to be Josh Keaton (Spectacular Spider-Man) but they replaced Spider-Man's lines with Tobey's and gave Keaton's recorded lines to Harry Goblin.

They spawn up there sometimes, but only as petty crime events, not the ones where the citizens tell you about them.

>What a cheese ball!
>I have a cousin who can do that!
Personally I preferred to hang entire gangs of thugs from street lamps.

Daran Norris is a bad ass.

Wait, I thought Tobey didn't start voicing him until the second game?

Venom was a dork in the comics. A murderer, but still a dork.

>I miss giving a shit about Spider-man.

Same.

He did all three movie games.

He would also change cunt to candy and punch the words penis and vagina.

Fucking miss these type of games.

I miss my mom.

I miss her too

So did Simmons.

I always considered these games canon to the Raimiverse as a kid.

how about that final boss though. I played that when I was like 7 and always got super stressed out

>Open this door, you symbiote freak!
>Whooooo is iiiiiiiiiit?

>Was married to Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn
Wew.

>my friend told me on adult mode there was a secret naked lady
Fuck you Aaron and fuck me for being so gullible.

Rino Romano was the best Spidey voice, and it was criminal that they passed on him in Shattered Dimensions but went with Neil Patrick Harris (who at the time of that garbage CGI cartoon he voiced was still in his "has-been kid actor desperate for work" stage)

This. I think that even for someone who didn't have a shot at it at an early age, it will still come across as a fairly good game.

Is that what he was screaming at you that whole time?

OUR BAD? OUR BAD?! I'M GONNA K*voice crack*ILL YOU!

>PETER PARKER!!! You get me out of here RIGHT NOW!!!
>Bummer... looks like you're in the doghouse now, dude.
>Coming! Honey! We'll discuss this later.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJDhUG2qz7U
DIIIIIEEEEEEE

Use your Spidey Compass to get to the bank quickly!

>So, let me get this straight... you were all working together, and you STILL couldn't beat Spider-Man?

TOUGH LUCK, YOU'RE IN THE DOG HOUSE NOW, DUUUUDE.

>It's not MY fault. Doc Ock's plan was HORRIBLE!

Fucking amazing.

so spiderman punches asses, tits and vaginas?

fantastic.

Oh man ditto.