Anyone else shipping these two? Slott finally has done something interesting

Anyone else shipping these two? Slott finally has done something interesting

>shipping
No

Christ no. She's a gross feminist mouthpiece, Slott is backtracking hard because of his reputation with Female characters.

Go bother some other forum, Slott. You're a shit writer and the fact that you're the now the undisputed Spider-King of Marvel makes me butthurt as fuck.

Literally who?

And who is that?

Nope. She's annoying at best, and an insufferable bitch at worst.

Better than Mary Jane and Black Cat.

For a minute I thought that was Carol and I was reminded of the good old days when I was shipping Ms. Marvel and Spider-man super hard. God, how did it all get so bad?

>Slott is backtracking hard because of his reputation with Female characters.

I'd have thought it'd be because of some of his tweets.

Self-shilling won’t get you anywhere here Slott

No. Slott's trying to do satire of unbearable radical feminists from their side of the court which reads very disingenous. Pretty sure he's setting it up so he's only dating her because he is in such a shitty place and we should be relieved when he leaves her.

Go away, Slott

>All these fags forgetting that Slott has been caught making threads about himself in the past.
It's literally him you retarded fags. Also, fuck yourself Slott.

>My opinion disagrees with user so it must be the writer

fuck off

Mockingbird. annoying chick but it's nice for Peter have a decent girl in his life for once

Slott is saving Peter from the bitches.

She's not a decent girl.

I thought they were cute as a buddy cop partners, but giving them a relationship came out of nowhere.

>out of nowhere
Nigga name one time a female that's worked with Spider-Man hasn't wanted to fuck him. ONE TIME

Hell no.

She’s a shitty character and the their relationship is shit. The whole current status quo of Peter is shit. Just like everything from Jabba the Slott’s run

When was the last time spidy had a good love interest since mj left

See

>Mockingbird
>a decent girl
She literally murdered the man she had an affair with then lied to everyone and said he raped her, to 'spare' Hawkeye's feelings.

No seriously. Fuck off, Slott. Only you like this shitty pairing because you have a hard on for emotional abuse. Which you outright admitted to, mind you.

Reminder she canonically tried to become Spiderman, before spiderman existed.

I wish Slott would get a heart-attack and die

Ms. marvel?

>decent
She cheated on Clint, let everyone think it was rape, and then killed the person she cheated with. She’s also just a bitch in general.

Love them.

but she has a Spider-Man shirt. So whats the age gap?

Bobbi is apparently 30

Chat in Marvel Adventures.

Just pray that Slott never gets his fat piggy hands on her. He’d rape her for sure.

Reed's run made it fairly clear Carol and Pete wanted to fuck.

t. guy who saw that one feminist shirt cover of her comic, and decided to label her without reading it
t. guy who doesn't read comics at all

if anyone here bothered to actually read her solo run, you'd know that she's portrayed more as a kinky sex addict than a feminist. go home Sup Forums

that being said, only one woman in the Slott era that's worthy of Spider-cock is pic related

Fuck no. She's probably the second worst girl Peter has ever dated.

>you'd know that she's portrayed more as a kinky sex addict than a feminist
So she's late 80s/early 90s MJ?

Sajani and the hippie chick in Horizon.

>He’d rape her for sure

Is Carlie Cooper the worst girl?

No. She’s an annoying Feminazi and a cunt.

Yes. The worst and most hated. No one was sad to see her leave.

god what an annoying bitch

>Slott will never leave ASM
>it will be the year 2078 and Slott will still be writing ASM

No, shipping him with Quicksand now. Fuck Mockingbird.

Storm.

fuck man I forgot to (you) you. read this

Why doesn't Spiderman just have a superorgy with all the supersexy female beings of the Marvel Universe?

Cause they're shit.

No, Slott. They are both awful. Please kill yourself.

Just you

Pete's already a cuck, an affair wouldn't be out of character for Bobbie. The question remains who is going to be the one Bobbie cheats on him with.

>t. Slott

fuck off

Norman or Brock

So Peter is at least 45 here then?

t. someone who doesn't read comics.
or
t. Dan Slott
And even if she wasn't a blatant feminist mouth piece, which she is, she's still blatantly emotionally abusive towards Pete.

what I hate about Mockingbird isn't that she is a "feminist" or whatever, what I dislike about her is that her book is one of those fluffy books in which all villains are treated like joke villains and she beats the villains very easily, even if they should be out of her league.

Can someone tell me why this is a thing now? Do people prefer grrrl power power trips in which the villains are all a joke, there is no strugle, and the hero wins in an extremely easy way?

Pic related
left is a character now in a book that features Mockingbird, and right is how they were in the 90s

Late 80s/early 90s MJ had a killer figure she worked hard for. God Bless McFarlane!

she is supposed to be older than Spider-Man

But nope, we hate that Mockingbird book because of a freaking cover and not because of shit like this

When Carol got amnesia by the time SpOck was around. Aside Steve Wacker, I doubt someone remember that. It's on limbo, along Spidey's kung fu training.

I wanted her to get knocked up by a Goblin.

Begone Feliciafags.

She thought someone who was going to murder a dude was sympathetic solely because she was on her period. Shit you not. Then started to rant about how we need to talk about tampons more.

>literally a set up gag to a page later in the book
You being obtuse on purpose? Slott's entire usage of Bobbi has been make her the Lisa of the book.

>Norman
Again? I can see it. Think Norman is still virile enough to knock her up with mutated babies?

Early Parker Industries arc showed she actually wanted a quick fuck.

wtf, I'm a MJfag

As if we needed anymore proof you're actually Slott. Doesn't matter anyway, since the shit about her hating Peter was retconned nearly immediately. Now she's tsundere and just does shit to try and get Peter's attention.

>we hate that Mockingbird book because of a freaking cover
And the book itself was shit.
The bitch left a guy handcuffed to a bed to die of starvation and dehydration. And the cringy feminist issue. And all it’s shitty attempts at being quirky like Faction Hawkeye (LOL MERMAID CORGIS! SO WACKY! XXDDDD). And to tie it all together her cheating on a supervillain, letting everyone think she was raped, then killing her cheater.

But go ahead Anita, keep shilling your shitty comic.

get over it, it's a funny relevant joke in today's feminist climate. Actual feminists laugh at panels like these themselves, only people like you take it as slott being dead serious

>Slott's entire usage of Bobbi has been make her the Lisa of the book.

I wish.

Go away, Slott

Guess she wants Tony's D.

>Tumblr Black Cat
Guess it's time to drop her.

Oh fuck off. There's no gag, the guy just asks if she's joking and says he doesn't want to risk it. But I'll give you that, she DEFINITELY is the Lisa of the book.

Tell us how much you loved the New Ghostbusters Movie.

>everyone user that disagrees me is slott!!!

wasn't funny the first time and still isn't

>Actual feminists laugh at panels like these themselves

Thus proving feminists have shit taste in humor.

Is that...?

Fuck this ship. All it does is wank off over Bobbi while she constantly busts Peter's balls

Honestly, I'd ship him with Titania, just to revive her spider ptsd.

pretty much.
I think it's implied she's older than him??
Not sure, I think they aged him down to around 30 also. They don't like characters who haven't got kids or families being over 40. Thats why Sue and Reed can be 40 and Johnny will be perpetually late 20s.

No user. Slott ACTUALLY makes threads about his own runs on Sup Forums. Does it frequently too.

The character Lisa, from the graphic novel/webcomic Sunstone.

show some proof

Slott, if you are reading this, I want you to know you are not as bad as Bendis.

That run's been over for a couple years I believe. She's being drawn by David Marquez

>Op is so desperate to shill Slott shitty run and Mockingbird’s shitty comic
How pathetic. Almost as sad as Zack-Snyderfags.

Still though, kill her off. She's dead.

I'll try to scower the desuarchive, but if anyone has the screenshot handy it would save me tons of time

You dont have to be mean. We Marriagefags have feelings

Bendis is a marriage fag, which automatically makes him better than Slott

Not him, but take your time.

Let the redhead bimbo get with the rich.

Wasn't that a skrull?

Yeah, it's that one thread where Slott made an anti-semetic joke on his Twitter then immediately came here with a screen shot asking why we don't like him and started calling himself /ourguy/. He didn't log out though, so we saw the analytics button the tweets.

>Slott ruined Black Cat forever
>We will never have the good ol Felicia back
>Slott will keeping ruining her
Feels sad....

You guys take little silly shit like this too seriously.