How the hell did Mok get Angel to wear a outfit like that? I mean there must have been some force involved...

How the hell did Mok get Angel to wear a outfit like that? I mean there must have been some force involved. I mean come on that is way to much side boob.

he had contacts with the art director

well she's tied up for one

Drugs, he says as much after his bitchfit.

You do know how much access to actual drugs he had, right?

It's not like he was even keeping the whole demon summoning thing a secret, kind of tones down the sexual danger to know your life is what is in danger.

I forget, what was Mok's endgame anyhow?

Same as all any other warlock's endgame.

They don't have one.

They're just stupid fucking pawns being used as a way to open a door.

Ah, that makes sense with what I remember. I just remember him being all pissy about how his star is starting to fade so then he goes 'fuck it' and starts working on summoning a demon.

Drugs

Thanks a lot

Didn't he want to achieve immortality or something?

he has her drugged, that's why she looks so out of it at the start of the concert

no he literally just wanted to get back at people for not going to his concerts anymore. he didn't really have a plan beyond unleashing the demon on a crowd.

Wait, but wasn’t the crowd all people who did go to his concert?

yeah. the guy doesn't exactly have his head on straight.

canadadub>>>mericadub

this is generally agreed upon, right?

>How the hell did Mok get Angel to wear a outfit like that?

Back in the 70's Mick Jagger had the ability to get all kinds of women to do all kinds of things.

He... forced her too? She was completely zonked out of her mind at that point.

America had a seperate dub? What?
I'm a fucking leaf so I assume I watched the canadian one.

Oh, now, we can do better than that.

It wasn't a problem with the concerts as I recall but the bad response to his most recent albums before his retirement.

There's nothing surprising about the outfit if you consider it just wasn't a kids' movie. There's a considerable amount of nipples and the incessant upskirting of Cinderella during the second half of the movie.

Yeah, in one, Omar is voiced by Paul LeMat.

Damn that...really makes total sense now. Seriously, this takes the whole 'bad guy does thing because he's crazy' and it makes total sense.

it's called the 80's BB

why would he need consent or force? Just do it when she's sleeping/unconcious

The only outright nudity I remember was in the Club sequence.

>Have a concert
>Two empty seats
>"Welp, time to end the world."

Mok is like on old aging queen (bitchy gay man). He used to be known as "the magic man" etc., but the fickle public soon got bored of his art.

Part revenge, part comeback tour. He wanted *real* magic for this show, not his customary techno-illusions. And he wanted to fuck everyone up because as I said at the beginning, he had that mentality of the aging, bitchy gay man (the worst mentality).

But they were in the front row. How could his ego stand that insult?

He tells his guys to drug her. It's in the film.