When they grow up, Cartman and Wendy will end up together

When they grow up, Cartman and Wendy will end up together.

Cartman needs someone who can get his shit together while Wendy needs some excitement in her life which is what an Adult Cartman (archie bunker) could provide

cartman literally corrupted his first girlfriend, and he's already been shown to have fucked up his future self. so no, cartman needs to die.

Cartman will die of a heart attack long before he can grow up.

>the only people left to watch this show are Fujos and people who love constant Trump bashing
Stick a fork in it, the show has finally passed away

Well, if that ever happens it will prove Wendy has SHIT taste in men.

Nice fanfic headcanon OP.

Strange this wasn't brought up when making fun of Heidi for kissing him.

Stop being assblasted.

Pretty sure the whole point of the IT parody coupled with the recent interview points out that Matt and Trey openly admitted they didn't want to fall into the pit, but they did.

>Just like IT, Trump jokes, Sup Forums, and redditards will never go the fuck away

>When told their political faggotry has nothing to do with any subject outside of their containment board, Sup Forums starts getting uppity and saying "HILLARY COULD'VE BEEN WORSE!" like the Whites.

I wish people would just fucking admit they're ass-blasted this episode got Sup Forums pegged hard.

FINE I ADMIT IT
It Hurt my feelings.

cartman is unlikable because he use his evil manioulative talents only for himself.
if he used his talent to help his close relatives and friends when it wouldnt negativly affect him, he would be loved, even if the actions he does are evil.

I agree, just take away the heterosexuality

And yet you show up here to talk about it.

No. None of that.

What did they mean by this?

Wendy should be there.

It should be

>Creek
>Stendy
>Love triangle between Kyle, Cartman and Heidi

craig should be more supportive of his boyfriend and not instantly dismissing what he saw as his imagination

>anons are unironically butthurt because South Park triggered THEM for once

Just stop watching things, you faggot. Trump is going to be made fun of in almost everything you watch that's made in the US. If you don't like it, stick to your fucking hugbox or go back to bumblr. I can't believe some of you faggots are actually crying over this.

I don't understand why they chose this week to do a trump episode
Put it Down made sense because the NK shit happening at the time
But they spent last week's episode building up to a cliffhanger - only for that cliffhanger to get dismissed so they could do an episode about president garrison, which wasn't even related to any trump events from this week
That's what I don't understand

This user gets it.

Have some cute gay boy I've just drawn before sleep.

that's a cute gay boy user

Old South Park used to aknowledge that Cartman for as big an asshole as he can be has some pretty strong qualities and is pretty smart when it comes to people
It genuinely makes sense that he wouldn't have a hard time getting a girlfriend, he is just too fat and everyone in town is familiar with his bullshit

Weird how 7/10 times trump is mentioned at all here it comes from a butthurt tumblrtard and not from Sup Forums but I guess you only see what you want to see
It's not like Sup Forums has been a thing for a while but these problems are recent right?

>these problems are decent

You're full of shit, unless you're just talking about Trump. Don't you fucking defend Sup Forums as if this shit didn't start after the 2016 election.

You are obviously too new to know how this place was before 2015, it's really amazing how much it changed in such a short time and how nobody even knows or remembers it and everyone plays along because most people are too new to know and are just repeating what other new people say

>being triggered over south park
>being unaware of what sarcasm or south park is

>You are obviously too new

Yeah nah, faggot. I got here after migrating from Sup Forums during the last console war because I didn't want to get spoiled for SMTIV, which ended up happening anyway. I know for 100% certainty that it started after the 2016 election, because they didn't just start shitposting on Sup Forums. They're a containment board that failed because the rules don't apply to them as much as it does to boards like /mlp/. Stop trying so hard and shut the fuck up.

I swear to God the average age of Sup Forums posters dropped from 25 to 15 overnight
>Migrated
>Console wars
>2016 elections being the biggest event that ever happened in your life
Its like being in fucking highschool goddam

what is this supposed to be?

>their political faggotry has nothing to do with any subject outside of their containment board
when you say "trump is hitler", and somebody says "hillary is also shit", thats not unrelated. the whole episode was just them shitting on trump and proactively shitting on people who would tell them to stop by pretending like bringing hillary up is unrelated

clyde in a monster costume?

I thought it looked cool, yeah, but I was just curious cause I don't remember Clyde ever dressing up like that

>2016 elections being the biggest event that ever happened in your life

Wasn't implied in the slightest. Nice reading comprehension, retard.

>Console wars

A lot of games get discussed and spoiled, so I left. If you had a point to go along with pointing that out, I'd assume you'd have typed it out instead of just being stupid.

>Someone migrating boards is a foreign thing

Yeah, so you're just being a retard to be a retard. Do us both a favor and stop replying.

it's from phone destroyer!

this is the true patrician ship
their dialogue in tfbw was top tier

Isn't their dialogue in FBW just tweek trying to act like the gay friend and wendy telling him to stop?

And you don't think this is how a 14 year old sound like?

yes and it's hilarious

No, but I think that what you're typing out is how a retard would reply. All you're doing is typing out responses while having nothing to actually say.

Where do tweek and craig go from here? When will they graduate from handholding and move onto hugging?

I honestly have this weird idea that in a few years Kyle will hatefuck Cartman after they both get drunk at a party. It'll be just the one time and he'll never do a homo thing again but they'll both think about it for the rest of their lives.

Catman on the other hand will be a straight up bisexual and take tons of dicks. And he'll call every darkie he sucks off Token through his 30's.

Phone Destroyer

Never had Tweek in my team, is there a place where I can hear/read all the interactions?

They're working on the inbetween stage, back pats and arm touches.

Probably on Youtube, though I doubt its arranged unless you visit tumblr, where its bound to be only Craig and Tweek lines.

I wish wendy would let tweek be her gbf

Tweek and Craig need to die so Kenny can come back.

Make it so

no, I like Kenny but I've been waiting for Tweek to be relevant again for years

>kenny's parents get mentioned
>only about asking if they had seen tweek and craig
I wonder if this was on purpose or not

But they aren't funny.
Pandemic ruined Craig.

not sure user
like said best place to look is youtube
me too
maybe he can still be her gbf, she just didn't want him acting like a flamboyant faggot

I said Tweek. They're not one person.

>Pandemic ruined Craig.
but pandemic established craig

Well then Craig was never good.

What don't you like about a deadpan cynic?

He's too deadpan. Got old after the first episode.
He spends the entire two parter going
>You guys suck
>I hate you guys
>No one likes you guys
in a nasally ass voice.

he's a bit less deadpan now, this week he unironically decided to go on an adventure without complaining

Personally I liked that cause up until then no one called them out for that stuff.

I would like to see some Wendy next season.

its just boring, garrison has done so much weirder shit than "fuck them all to death" the children chased his new penis growing on a mouse, him being Trump levels him out making it unfunny on the 8th consecutive episode

maybe stan and wendy will become relevant again now cartman and heidi is over

This is kenny
Kenny was too busy protecting his sister from the president to hang out with his friends

They need to kiss

The truth is Heidi is a sad case. She is someone who has been mentally and emotionally abused after Cartman began thinking women were evil again!!! This is partly Butters fault' but also Eric's inner psychie being super suceptical to conspiracy theories like "(ALEX-JONES)," from "(INFOWARS.COM)," Cartman is also really red-pilled. Eric when they first got together was geniunely nice to her and acted like a decent human-being towards her. Heidi is a sad case because she allowed herself to be the victim like Eric always has. And its hard to watch someone overcome that; but she conquered it. Eric on the other hand is in fact a victim BUT "(A victim of Himself)," not of anyone else; he alone makes his life much harder than it has to be. He's mentally sick a Schizophrenic who goes from loving Heidi more than anything in the whole world one second and then to wanting her dead.

Eric needs to understand that he alone is the only one who can conquer his shortcomings. Eric is not completely sick or evil he has some good inside him as can be seen in the episode where he wasn't able to go through with killing his mom because he couldn't bring himself to do something so horrible. At one point he would have risked his life for Heidi no matter what now he often wants to murder her. I see alot of myself in Eric also a little in Butters. Butters that I see the good in people too often, Eric in the way I can be emotionally un-attached to the suffering of other people. I was telling my friend that the Libyan-Arabs buying Black-Slaves was something I just do not care about. Eric as a real person would probably have to dig deep within his own emotions and why he no longer wants to open up anymore like how he was like before he met Heidi. Or he needs to talk with someone who is actually like him atleast in a few notable ways;
"Stan won't understand him, Kenny won't, Tweak X Craig won't, Craig won't, Token Won't and (((Kyle))), sure as fuck wont!!!!! It might be in the next season he has a series of self-reflecting experiences and memories to better understand himself; maybe to try to understand why he was so hurt when his friends broke all his shit. Maybe something like this will happen to Eric in Season 22 like it did for Heidi in the finale of Season 21. Eric needs to become more like me, where he doesn't give a shit about strangers, but he understands the plight of his friends and loved-ones. Once this happens, he can do "(Crack Baby-Basketball)!!! Hell if I could do not, not get in trouble, and get the kind of money they did, I would fucking do it. In a lot of ways I'm like Eric or Peter Griffin or Carl or Shake from ATHF but I don't let these sociopathic, psychopathic and un-carring feelings dominate and control me and like Eric being drawn to impulsively minipulate his friends and family. I probably might be able to help someone like Eric......

Christmas special
mistletoe

The only reason he could kill his mom was because his evil side was being killed off with his mom becoming the alpha.

Obviously "Eric-Cartman," like Shake and Peter Griffin is a cartoon-character so take this all with a grain of salt. I'm just making hypothetical generalizations to highlights real people like myself that hold similar attributes to these characters. I show notable traits with "(Peter-Griffin, Eric-Cartman, Master-Shake, Carl-B., Bugs-Bunny, Jake the Dog,)" and Randy and Butters in the same cartoon. But Eric could be reformed without it being a complete hinderence of his original character. It certainly did work in Season 20 and it was hilarious the SJWish, "Girls are funny; get over it!" Shit was fucking hillarious!!! I don't think they could go that route forever. But they could change Eric's character a little bit and he could have a relationship with Heidi just like Tweek and Craig's Gay-Yaoi relationship which is also newer to the show being from Season 19 where Cartman and Heidi is from Season 20. Any way it was just a thought. I thought Eric and Heidi were going to probably break up in the next episode after I saw the finale of Season 20. In the ending of the first episode of Season 21 the very next episode; what happened at the end was what I expected. Eric and Heidi would break up for good. I knew that wasn't necessarly enevatable but it seemed likely. Well they threw a curve ball when they got back together after Eric had Suicide-Problems and he got pissed people cared more about about people getting hit by cars. And I certainly would have never guessed that for a short-time "Heidi," would become a female-version of "Eric-Cartman," with similar character-traits and quick. I mean honestly who saw that coming!!! In conclusion; these guys "Matt Stone and Trey Parker," are incredible writers South Park is an incredibly hilarious show with a lot of development of its characters over the past 20 + years. With "Cartman," alone he went from a young spoiled kid with a mean-temper but certainly not a sociopath, to a sociopathic-monster, to a guy that was sometimes a

Yeah that's true but the evil-side still had full control. Until he was comfronted with something that he actually could not do. And in anyevent so he went to mild-kid with a somewhat hot-temper, to a sociopathic-monster, to a kid that sometimes a monster or a jerk or a decent friend as he often is to Kenny to a full-flown SJW and than more or less the previous-state of being a Sociopathic but also to a large extent a normal-kid. Eric's character has developed over the years. Most of the characters on South Park have. Kyle has, Stan has, Cartman has ofcourse, Wendy has, and Butters certainly fucking has. What happens in Season 22. Just wanted to put out a different perspective; because in the end the way Eric has once again decided to arrange his life he is certainly NOT the "WINNER," and constantly emotionally tortures and torments himself. I guess lets just see Season 22, President Garrison just nuked Canada and he's on the run. Who knows what will happen next. As Season 22 will undoubtely begin as Season 21 ended with the over-looming threat of an Umpulsive and psychologically insane, "President Mr. Garrison!" To be continued, I guess.... Lets just see what happens in Season 22.

I'm finished. Good night!!!

Alien/Tokyo Ghoul Clyde from

thanks. Here's some random icons i found

'Yaoi was a mistake'
- hideo kojima

>7/10 times trump is mentioned at all here it comes from a butthurt tumblrtard and not from Sup Forums

>Every SP thread for the past week has amounted to "Waa! Matt and Trey jumped da shark cuz dey pickin on god emprah too nao! Waa!"

Nice alternative facts onion boy.

Bringing up Hillary is not unrelated no. But it is the go-to defense mechanism of cuckservatives. Especially ones who never shut the fuck up about "MAGA!" and pepe-post to hell and back and bring this shit upon themselves from people who really don't give a shit about politics and just want cartoons and comics to shut the fuck up about it just as much as they want Sup Forums to do the same.

those are cute

So wait is Tweek a deadpansexual

kek good one
craig seems to be less deadpan when he's around tweek, this week he even agreed to an adventure without complaining about anything at all

>>finding myself intensely shipping Mackey and Conduct.

>they weren't even in the episode this week
holy fucking shit trey

Wendy is for Stan only

>like "(ALEX-JONES)," from "(INFOWARS.COM),"
you know, alex jones ended up being right about a surprising amount of things

>you know, the people alex jones steals from ended up being right about a surprising amount of things

well, he steals from the right people.

I miss stick of truth so much. Things were better back then.

Have we ever seen red racer on south park? Has it ever been mentioned again since tweek vs craig?

The finale was shit but the FBW DLCs still have potential r-right?

Creek ruined Craig. It's not like fujos really gave a shit about the characters in the first place though ;_;

nah, I'm late catching up. watched 9 and 10 tonight.

Damn, dude. Nice effort first of all but paragraphs would help you out.
I still think heiman is rightfully dead (even though it ended shittily) but I’d like to see signs of a more human Cartman next season too and not just the shitty aspects of humanity. He was a monster in season 21 and it’s fine for comedy and plot’s sake so I can’t entirely blame them. But he can care about his friends and I wish they could show it every once in a while. He helped Stan out in Hummels and went with Kyle to find Ike. But sticking with someone he didn’t care about, Heidi, really brought out his asshole side. It wasn’t just his usual racism or bratty pettiness, he was being a jerk to her specifically. It was rough to watch at times.
my faggy headcanon is that he kept her around not only to attention whore like usual but he also wanted to believe that someone loved him romantically, believing with decent reasoning that no one else ever will. He just was too lazy to do the actual relationship part

that wasn't directed at you, that was directed at trey for completely dropping them in episode 10

>Cartmans goofy face
I love this shit

Kenny is so cute. I really hope he comes back and that the main boys being together would be a thing again.

at least we have casa bonita DLC to look forward to with kenny trying to protect karen

Moments like this where Cartman isn't antagonistic and even friendly are really freaking cute. I need more of these moments

I really don't understand what you're even trying to say.
Hillary being worse than Trump doesn't make Trump better on his own, but the way they criticize Trump makes it sounds like they'd prefer Hillary which just makes them seem insane and/or morally bankrupt instead.
Really it's America's fault for only having two parties, so since there's no alternative there is no choice BUT to assume anti-Trump people are corrupt idiots who love Saudi dick.

I haven't watched since the actual episode joking about the ship, are they actually gay or is every mentioning of them dripping with double meanings for the sake of the joke, like that episode?