they like to fap to traaaaaaps

they still cable and internet from their neighbors in the Sup Forums house

>cockhead and his pal fuckman!
>more like SUCChead
>OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

cringe

I love it

this gay shit

...so how about that Bayonetta 3 announcement?

I want Sup Forumshead to continue

I don't care about a game, but a comic of this would be awesome

Is [s4s] still Queen Dubs

nice

Don't forget tg, also this made me think, what would each boards' boss fight be like?

/d/ would shapeshift into different fetishes to fight you

This.

>/tg/
would involve him rolling a die and doing an attack based on the roll. Higher numbers equal more difficult to dodge attacks
>[s4s]
Her arms twist and fly everywhere, her head detatches, shoots lazers and chases after you while spamming nice bears everywhere in wavy patterns like the medusas from castlevania
>/bant/tanna
I dunno, actually. Something involving toys, anime, and GETS? Maybe she could do something with frog abuse?

/tg/'s fight would mostly be him flinging shitloads of dice around as his primary attacks and spawning Angry Marines to harass the players with pic related. In /tg/'s second stage he proclaims that he is angry, specifically about elves, and does large aoe attacks with a flamer. Third stage, /tg/ takes out a loaf of meatbread and eats it, immediately growing into a large ball-shape and begins rapidly rolling around the stage.

/tg/ has six attacks, telegraphed by him rolling a d6
He is only vulnerable while the attack is ongoing, similar to the frogs in phase 3
1 - critical fail, /tg/ does nothing to attack you, giving free hits
2 - summons a cyoa character that runs around chasing the player until it vanishes when the thread is deleted
3 - a katana appears behind you. Keep moving until it's gone as it will repeated teleport and attack.
4 - an army of 40k minis charges from both sides of the screen. Jump over each charging mini and duck under flying ones.
5 - throws a hand of 5 tcg cards in a pattern. One is parryable.
6 - rocks and paladins fall from the sky at random points indicated by shadows.

this

I wrote but I like better, but maybe /tg/ could have 20 attacks and roll a d20 instead? That would make the bossfight as asinine and complicated as a badly run D&D game.

>/tg/ is like King Dice but with more RNG
>/s4s/ is like Baroness where you need to defeat mini bosses before fighting her but with extra bullshit on the screen, also Bateman trying to kill you with an axe
>/bant/ having three different forms including a Duke Nukem and a Cirno one where she uses magic while flying
I can see it

r9k is an ostensibly invincible beast that attacks by shedding tears. You have to use different stage elements to distract him, like making him think he's about to get a GF, in order to trick him into hurting himself somehow. You can't use the same trick on him twice, so you need to mix it up.

/mlp/ is pretty easy
>unlike the others she gives you the option to surrender like The Devil (it unlocks a secret/joke ending)
>if you refuse the battle begins
>first form she uses her horn to fight you with spells, teleporting, creating shields and shit
>second form she pulls a magic book and begins to summon random pony OCs to fight you while summoning the occasional giant Pinkie Pie tulpa
>after defeating the OCs she begins her third form where M. A. Larson shows up and gives her a pair of wings, she now flies over the screen trying to blast you
>after defeat a Jackie Chan tulpa shows up to carry her body out of the stage.

Had a better idea for each form
>This match will get red hot, now go!
She stretches like Rainbow Dash
>first form
Tries to use magic against you, blasting spells towards you, projecting shields and occasionally teleporting to the other side of the screen
>second form
Teleports to the background and pulls a "spell book" entitled "fanfiction", she rips off one page and uses magic to turn it into one of three possible mini bosses:
1.Milky Way - Uses slow, homing milk projectiles
2.Aryanne - rides around in a miniature tank
3.Tracy - Tries to slash you with a knife
On the meantime /mlp/ throws sex toys and cum jars at you, some of the sex toys can be parried on and the cum jars can make the floor sticky if you don't shoot them in the air.
>third form
M.A. Larson shows up in the background and zaps her with magic, making her grow wings. She flies to the foreground and tries to zap you with stronger projectiles, occasionaly stops and makes a gesture as if she was thinking hard about something, a few seconds later a giant Pinkie Pie tulpa jumps from across the stage
>death animation
No idea.

The Katana one could even hurt /tg/ if you could maneuver it to the right place before it starts stabbing.

The tcg one should have 4 of, say, MTG or YGO-like cards, while the 5th parryable one is a bicycle playing card, or a uno card.

I want to hug [s4s]

[s4s] is cute when she looks like a retard

holy fucking cringe

The first words you heard after coming out of the womb?

>OC's and tulpas
I figured it'd be just a pretty straightforward transformation between pony types
normal->flying->unicorn
or are the ponies afraid of /mlp/ and doing her bidding, like children trapped in a basement by a pedophile?