>doubting Trump

I put $20 on him back in Feb

Picking up my winnings today!

not even once

Posting.

I always wanted this.
And we did it friends.
All of Sup Forums did it.

Could we guys gather around and carry on a prayer to it's end?

I'll start if I may

>OUR FATHER

It was made clear early in his campaign that he would not be stumped; who could doubt him?

PRAISE

Where are those bitches that said that Trump was just a meme?

Posting.

Looking forward to being a smug asshole at work

All when and no ifs here. We all bet the future of Western Civilization and our rewards shall be great.

NO ONE BELIEVED ME
NO ONE WANTED TO
BUT I WAS RIGHT!

Not once, faith pulled us through lads

I had a pretty good feeling even a year and a half ago. Wish I had put money down

Now we can reap the rewards of good faith.

people called me crazy

never i would doubt the god emperor

From the beginning.

I'll be cashing in bet bets later!

I doubted he could do it, I'm sorry. MAGA.

I was one of his earliest supporters

but I doubted many times along the way

FROM THE BEGINNING PRAISE KEK
MAGA
A
G
A

Have to confess that I thought he wouldn't win WI and MI, much less PA.

My crusty old working class Dem father, who I turned from indifferent to a Trump voter, said right around 8PM, "I've seen this plenty of times. He's not going to lose this lead."

Thanks, pop.

i won $500 tonight

Always believed in kek, never ever doubted him once! May Lord KEK guide us!

I LOVE YOU GUYS

I won $500. All my friends told me i was crazy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latino trump voter here.
Feels good man

Shadilay brother

Shadilay, gents.

Never ever ever

U S A U S A U S A U S A

GO TRUMP

cunton fucking conceded didnt even get to the finish

I was with him since the very beginning.
I won't lie, I was scared,
Being fed false numbers and propaganda
But I never once doubted his resolve.
I thought if he'd lose, it was outside his power..
But he pulled through to a glorious victory.

As I like to say, it was a good thing it was trump against the world. After all, otherwise it wouldnt have been a fair fight.

FUCK YES

MAGA

MICHIGANDER DEPLORABLE HERE I VOTED FOR TURMPO YES

ou r county fucking sheriff woudlnt sign off on supressors either and we even elected a republican sheriff fuck ya

guns and funs incomeings

Right fucking here in Texas. I kept my family on the MAGA express through the dark times, I feel so vindicated.

Pfft. I called it at 30:1 against nominee. Shoulda bet the 200:1 against president.

He was like Erdogan and im pretty sure at this point as we evolve people get dumber and dumber, so they do dumber things as a result. I never had one single doubt that trump will win.

Hello friends :)

Gg ez

>Been telling people "how can he lose?"

ez

THERE IS NO ADJECTIVE WRITTEN IN ANY THEORETICAL PHYSICS BOOK TO DESCRIBE HOW HARD I AM RIGHT NOW

I did. I'm cynical, and thought Hillary would rig the election, with help from her friend Soros.

Congratulations America. Think: a huge amount of people didn't vote for Trump because they thought he was the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler. If Trump does well, it will deradicalize a lot of leftists, and may pave the way for a shift in Americans towards the center, or even the right.

I did think he would get it but by a thin margin he knows how to reach out to the internet.

I WON MONEY! I DRANK A BEER AND TOLD THE STAFF AT THE BOTTLE SHOP I WAS CELEBRATING AND THEY STARED AT ME LIKE I WAS RETARDED!! I LOVE MY LIFE!! MAGA!

Gotta love dads.

always loyal

WE DID IT

I honestly thought he was going to win with all the shenanigans going on

THERE WAS NEVER A DOUBT IN MY MIND!

SHADILAY my friends thanks for everything.

Mudslimes must be shaking with fear by now. I've never been so happier in my life.

NEVER A SINGLE DOUBT

TRUMP

tbqh I've been memeposting since he announced running for the candidacy
my parents called me crazy when I talked about him when he was like the 6th most popular candidate (among republicans)
I always knew he could do it
so proud of you don

WPWW 1488

Collecting my winnings today...

Amen, thank you Sup Forums bros!

Just made $3k of him winning. I knew he'd win as soon as I saw his announcement speech.

MAGA

My GF is so triggered right now and I'm enjoying every second of it. #Neverdoubted

Yes.

4hrs til i can withdraw >:^)

Everybody in my family and friends except one are so going to hate me. I so fucking love it...

Never doubted my waifu Trumps an

I knew when he started.

NEVER A DOUBT

WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER CLINTON NOW? SILLY DEMOCRATS

USA USA USA USA

I'm absolutely blown the fuck away.

Never thought he had a chance.

SHAMWOAH

I was Loyal.

Always knew he would win.

When Trump announced he was running for president, my dad asked me how ridiculous it was that he thinks hes going to win. I told him that it is reasonable that he could win and its people like that that are going to get him there.

I'm not sure why I said that then but fuck me I was right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXOXWTqBuv8

THE KING

I had my doubts, more like cautious optimism, but I'm posting anyways.

We pulled through you glorious motherfuckers. It's done. We've shilled this, shitposted, and memed for over a year now and finally it's done. It's time to Make America Great Again.

>Who Art in Heaven
>Hallowed Be Thy Name

YYYYUP

I fucking told them, but they wouldn;t believe me.

I'm so fucking proud of the U.S., for today you stood against corruption, the Clinton crime family and the regressive left to elect the only leader capable of preventing WW3. You did it guys, stand tall today and bask in the liberal butthurt

Fuck Yes

Called it the day he announced he was running for the GOP nomination.

FUCK liberals and FUCK Killary.

I still want to know if Trump win New Hampshire or not.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE EMBODIMENT OF EVERYTHING THAT TRIGGERS SJWS BLEW THE ELECTION THE FUCK OUT AND SECURED A FUTURE FOR CIVILIZATION

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reporting in

JUST WITHDRAWN MY £250 WINNINGS FROM £50

MAGA

i had faith the whole time

it was wavering faith

but i had the faith

Been riding the Trump train for who knows how long now.

never once doubted this great man. I was with him from the start

I told my gf lib shit friends last year that trump would win. Even my gf secretly voted for Trump (we live in one of the most butt hurt cities)

Anyone have the image where Hillary has a 90% chance of winning? I think I might get it made into a T-shirt.

MAGA

I've bet third of my month salary on Trump... So now I'm one month paid, actually for campaigning... (But since it was a bet, half of the income will go to a charity...)

so proud of USA :)

Never a single doubt.

never crossed my mind.

I may have kept my opinion to myself at times but my belief was inexorable.

we did it lads.
what a day to be alive.

knew it lads

Today was a great day im proud of you America

Day 1 boys. I was there though the up and downs. I was afraid at first to tell people, but I still did. I told many people that he was running and they didn't know. Over time it became easier. But I eas there even when alex jones wasn't so sure at the beginning. He came around. I never doubted. But the globalists will not give up. Continue the fight you glorious patriots

I KNEW ALL ALONG

Supporter since nov here. bought my hat in feb.

great day guys

I was a Carson supporter until Trump was official.
MAGA

DEUS VULT

Never doubted

I already verbally bashed cucks who chose hillary because the herd did so, people who claim trump had no chance of winning kys

I'm proud of you, america

It was a rough ride but it only begins now