Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #9

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sdlVmB6L!voKl3eSkbKt54pVVfd9kYQ
amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Socks/dp/B015FV4TTG?th=1
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2WB58C9IE1LD3
youtube.com/watch?v=enMReCEcHiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HoHoHo!!!
Tell me, Sup Forums. What do you want for Christmas?

I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.

Just a reminder for anyone who is interested, I am doing a Christmas Drawing Contest.
You can draw whatever or whoever you want in some kind of Christmas scenario, as long as it's Sup Forums related. Lewd, disturbing, funny, actiony - whatever you want to draw, draw it.
The winner will get something off their wishlist up to 50 dollars.
If you wish to enter make sure to post your drawing and wishlist in the thread by 8pm EST on the 14th.
Get those pencils a-scratching and tablets a-burning. I look forward to seeing all the mad looking pictures.

Obligatory list post I8ICH61R8ETZ

Santa! I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Love for all!

3H7IYBFP34A8A

Xanathar'sss Guide to Everything.

Tabletop gaming isss really all Deadworld hass going on sssince there'sss no internet, TV, anything like that.

Also Sup Forums, What is the best gift you've ever given someone, Sup Forums-related or not.
The Ol' List:ZUKEPXMX9A5R

new opportunities

A crossbow and some Warhammer 40k miniatures

Are you as upset as I am that you can't play as a skeleton or any undead race in D&D without some good homebrew and a really flexible DM?

That nothing burst into flames this year. Really want that to not happen.

This La Pieta puzzle for my Mom, Its her favorite sculpture and one that I will take her to see the real one. This was the first puzzle we did together since I was a kid.

*and one day I will take her to see the real one

I cant into english right now. Later.

Well guess what? You’re getting coal for Christmas for being naughty.
Are you crazy? You’ll shoot your eye out! Coal. Next.
Well I want my wife to stop cheating on me with the Easter Bunny. You can’t always get what you want. Coal.
You know what you need? Socks. A nice pair of sock is what you’re getting.
I see a new opportunity for you to get coal.
You’ll shoot your eye out! Plus you are already getting coal.
A new year with new coal.
You know what goes good with flames? Your gift! Coal.

Hey, it heats the house!

What would I get if I licked your candy cane and slid down your chimney?

>A new year with new coal.
A fresh start and free fuel? Sweet!

I've actually done a Dark Sssoulsss ssstyle undead writeup in the passst. Not that it mattersss, asss I am permanently the DM.

Hissss.

HISSSSSSS.

Anyone else actually love getting socks for Christmas? I walk a lot so they get worn out quickly, and I like very bright, interesting socks. I honestly hope my mum gets me socks for Christmas. Three years ago it was a sock-pocalypse and like everyone in the family ended up with three pairs

Christmas isn't for necessities. That drains all the fun out of it and also means your life must be terrible.

If nobody isss posssting Chrissstmasss cheer, might I ssstep in with my literal favorite Dreddmasss ssstory?

Go for it, dead man.

I was the user from last thread who was compiling a chunk of Christmas cartoon specials. Got all 30 of em uploaded onto mega. Here's the link!
mega.nz/#F!sdlVmB6L!voKl3eSkbKt54pVVfd9kYQ

If anyone wants more modern cartoons I'll make a second upload with more of em in a few days. Might possibly start dumping some Holiday comics as well. Enjoy anons!
obligatory wishlist 1FROPGSDC5V9T

What about fun socks?

You rang?

Here we go with: A Merry Tale of the Chrissstmasss Angel.

It doesssn't ssstar me, but damned if it doesssn't win for ssshowmanship.

The sssentence isss--

Wait.

Hm.

Thisss one isss a touch bittersssweet thisss year after lasssst year's passsng of the Dillon art-droid. May we remember him fondly.

Frank.

It'sss actually kind of ssstrange that a ssstory of thisss quality and sssimultaneousss fucking insssanity didn't come from Wagner.

Oh my god I love thisss sssubplot about the Italian ssstereotype nativity. It ssseemsss kind of, I don't know, ClickHole?

Crowdsss in 2000AD sssometimesss jussst turn into hedgesss.

If it weren't ssso fucking funny I'd consssider the ssstory with Mean to be sssort of tragic. He doesss get a happy ending later on, though, ssso that'sss nice.

Alssso, Mean usssed to have two armsss, and for sssome reason when they resssurected him he didn't get the other one back. Ssstylissstic choice?

Here it comesss.

Here'sss the wind-up.

And the pitch!

>Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www".
Holy crap, that's really cool.

And it'sss a home run for Mean Machine Angel!

And here comesss that delightfully cynical ending.

(I would be ssso fucking irresponsssible as a weather control agent)

I do that all the time! Don't even ussse www. any more. I contribute to a local charity ssshelter for sssmall dogsss.

Fear runsss it. Don't tell anyone.

It's a shame their warehouse workers are treated so cruelly that one of them slipped a plea for help into a parcel.

thank you so much for thisI!I
so fucking comfy, you're a great person

It'sss a cold and it'sss a broken Merry Dreddmasss from all of usss here in Deadworld. Asss ever, the collection plate isss 1IT1G4KXCJJGN . Pleassse put a penny in the old man'sss helmet.

Happy holidaysss, sssinnersss.

The oldest of my two younger brothers told me that he just wants some crazy socks for Christmas. I think last year I shared the story of his being named after Jason in the original Power Rangers because I was obsessed with the series in kindergarten. Funny I bring this up now because I'm certain I told that story last year on his birthday and guess what day it is? Anyway, I'm hoping to find some red Ranger socks for him to remind him how he got his name.

>guess what day it is?
Is it Friday?

Something like this?

amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Socks/dp/B015FV4TTG?th=1

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dropping my wish list 1FF8Q6TAZ13S3 .ca

a loli elf sex slave.
do you have any to spare, santa? I been real good.

I literally made a list for you, Santa Fraud. I thought you could see me at any time of the day, but apparently you didn't see me making my list and posting it in this general.

But if it really bears repeating, I want a dakimakura for Christmas, and only a waifu Dashie one will do.

Absolutely like that. Thanks!

Quick question, anybody here pick up any of those Hanna-Barbera Diamond Collection or repackaged DCAU Complete Series DVDs? I picked up a used copy of the complete Justice League intending to trim down on shelf space and pass on the old sets to my friend. After putting the first disc, I thought it must surely be a bootleg because of the menu - a black screen with a list of episode titles and a square off to the side with the DVD set's box art. Today, my son saw some leftover Black Friday DVDs at Wal-Mart and we found The New Scooby-Doo Movies for $7. Turns out it has the same style of menu,
so I guess WB's just cutting corners now.

ha ha ha faggots

and you are a lonely beta virgin

Well that just sounds like shit. I still need to pick up Justice League season 2. I hope I find an older copy I guess in hopes of avoiding that. I see they are putting out 4 episode collections that focus on characters I guess? Could tell, didn't care enough to tell. Just happy I found old copies of BtAS recently, made me happy.

Happy Hanukkah!

I'm up late working on the next puzzle so prepare your angus.

Hello and good morning to all!!

Oh shit forgot that Ragman was jewish. Anyone following his new mini series? Got the first issue when it came out but haven't been following it since.

I'm waiting to read it once all the issues drop.

Dude, I'm poor and I like being independent and not asking my parents for help. I'm going to graciously accept whatever's offered to me. Besides, it's not a fun vs. pragmatic thing anyway. I get both kinds of gifts and my family is very close; useful gifts don't decrease the holiday cheer at all.

I picked up some Deathstroke socks for an incredibly low price when HMV closed here in Canada (music store, with lots of pop culture merch now too like Hot Topic). By the last days of clearance, there was mainly only Harley Quinn stuff left so finding some bright orange Slade socks was amazing

Eh, the episodes themselves look fine, it's just that I wouldn't expect such a lazy presentation from a big company release and it couldn't possibly take up that much disc space to make a decent looking menu.

I miss HMVs. Got my first Merzbow CD from on back in college. Good times. They didn't last long after that.

Mmmm, steak.

I could understand that with a bootleg, but hell, even bootlegs these days look better than that. Fright Night II had at least the poster for the film and a track from it playing as a menu screen.

>Merzbow
Nice taste, I heard about a Boris concert near me like a day after it happened and I'm still beating myself up about it

Damn, they seem to have good shows. Love the live album they did with Merzbow a decade ago.

I haven't seen live music in years. Hoping to see Kendra Morris on the 16th. I at least have the day off, so that's a start.

On that note, I'mma try and get 5 hours of sleep before work. Observations blow.

Sleep tight, I still have some delicious assignments for my digital art elective keeping me up

>2WB58C9IE1LD3
>needs address
My bad

amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2WB58C9IE1LD3

>Fright Night II
Oh, there are bootlegs for that now? I picked into the legit barebones edition from, of all things, a maternity shop run on EBay. I got it for $15 total from them and thought to myself, "What other bargain treasures might this seller have in store?", only to find nothing but One side, diaper genies, infant toys, and breast milk pumps.

I got an interview for a job as a chef in a sushi restaurant. They didn't ask for sushi making experience.

Any tips, any advice, any anything?!?

I love getting socks. I grew up not really getting some fancy presents so getting clothes was pretty normal and I always liked it. I think the fanciest present I got for christmas was for my first one when I was 7 or 8 years old which was a synthesiser. Also, no matter the quality, I always manage to tear my socks

get a sushi set, watch many youtube videos, and just practice that shit. it's not really some great science like some fuckers make it out to be. if you practice, it's a natural mechanism to make those things after a while

Sorry Riddler, it seems your package has been delayed, presumably because of the California wildfires. Hopefully all our Cali anons and their families are safe.

I have been watching sushi creation videos for years now and I have poorly... made sushi occasionally. Hope they hire me. I'll become the next Jiro.

well if you do that shit everyday all day for like two or three days in a row, you should be very proficient at it

if you have any friends who enjoy sushi, invite them over and let them have a feast. especially girls dig that shit

Honestly? Being able to meet you and thank you for making my childhood amazing would be enough for me. Meeting Santa would be perfect to lift one's spirits, I think.

A new smartphone. Mine's dying on me. I don't need anything too fancy, people are just demanding you be able to do a lot on your phones these days.

self love and self esteem

Thanks so much Dave! Cheers to you and all in the thread. Will spread some around when my next paycheck cimes.

I meant to post this yesterday for some Throwback Thursday, but I guess today is Forgetful Friday...
youtube.com/watch?v=enMReCEcHiM

I guess If they hire me and I manage to do good sushi, I'll suddenly have a big group of friends for my "free sushi skillz"

Still, I do hope they'll hire me and work there. Money, experience all that stuff.

They asked for chefs that don't go leave for summer hotels and such (Here it's a big thing, don't know how it's called though) so they want something permanent.

I just want people to be happy. But I know that's impossible, because of many reasons.

Sup Forumsmrades help a guy out.

Swing set or electric Spider-Man motorcycle?
301G231B92SPI

like I said, be prepared. it's not a thing which you can easily practice at home. always a good thing being able to go there and instantly show that you already know some of the tricks

can't*

Agree, I'll see if they do a followup on my interview and ask me to go, I'll buy a sushi set and practice.

best of luck mate!

My sister and I used to play the third Crash Bandicoot game together all the time when we were kids; she loved the tiger levels on the Great Wall. Eventually, the disk broke and we just kind of forgot about it. Fifteen years later, my PS2 still worked fine, so I tracked down another physical copy. She had no idea, and seeing her open it was the first time I've ever seen her be completely speechless.

Pretty mundane for a gift, but there was a lot of nostalgia and sentimental value behind it.

I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including, "It's Turbo time!" Accessories sold separately. Batteries not included.

God damn it Scribs

Maybe not socks, but I'm at the point where I happily accept new clothes from the family.

Merry Christmas and Happy Friday though, Sup Forums! Any fun plans this weekend?
[Spoiler] Fixed my list, address should be there now! 3N0EQ5R9VYBX [/spoiler]

>Screwed up the spoiler
I'm such a mess this morning, only got 5 hours of sleep. I need my coffee.

You never brought me anything, no hard feelings or anything but you suck
the reyes magos were better
The motorcycle looks better
Buy a cheap sushi mat, don't let your rice get too dry, if your knife starts sticking to the roll when you cut it spray some water on the blade and wash your hands

It’s a hard choice. Get them the motorcycle or replace the swing set that got ruined by the hurricane. Though I suppose I could do the swing set any time and it’s not really the weather for it

Good morning, folks.

Here to reconfirm that I am streaming again at 9 Eastern/8 Central.

Nice, what are we watching today?

>What do you want for Christmas?
I want the streets to ring with the cries of those who have wronged me

Christmas specials based on video games. Or more specifically, video game cartoons.

A job

That sounds horrible, I'll be sure to be there.

Shopping for my aunt, she's about 70 and loves Donald Duck. Do you think she would prefer the Don Rosa collection or the sunday strips collection?

I just want a nice doll, or money towards said doll.

No worries, I have no place to be, and I wasn't even in town until a day ago.