All things said and done, who was ultimately "in the wrong"?

All things said and done, who was ultimately "in the wrong"?
Who was the bad guy?
(I mean for the whole series)

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com/cottonhill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was just reading Kahn's wiki:
>"In the episode "Uh-oh, Canada", it was revealed that Kahn spent 2 years in the Killing Fields, a name given to the sites in Cambodia in which the notorious Khmer Rouge had killed and buried large numbers of people"
What were the writers thinking?

PEGGY

ALWAYS PEGGY

This. And John Redcorn was an asshole.

That Khan had enough of war and that no way is he going to die for Ted

Ted is the real answer by the way. The most common reoccurring character who is NEVER shown to have any redeeming qualities

Khan. Hank might be narrow-minded and stubborn, but he's ultimately a nice, simple guy and a man of reason. If you're willing to talk, he's more than happy to try and meet you half way.

Khan's also not inherently bad, but moving to America really put pressure on him to succeed. In a flashback of when he and Mihn first met, he was a cad who drove around on a scooter, and seemed like a chill dude. At some point, he switched gears and now he can't just succeed, others must fail. He's trying so hard to prove he's good, it comes of as obnoxious and gloaty. However, when humbled, he can also be a perfectly nice guy.

I mean the closest thing to anything redeeming him was just telling Peggy to fake her own death so that kitchen pyramid scheme would stop hounding her

John Redcorn never deserved anything he was given and always finds a way to screw up good things given to him

this. every time the show focuses on her, something stupid happens.

He was a realistic representation of a native American

ITT you now realize both Luanne and Lucky are dead IRL.

>tfw

Uhhhh. Cotton, I guess?

Obligatory.

He wasnt a raging alcoholic

I would love to see an expanded version of this

Jimmy Wichard is the one time I ever remember Hank actually kicking someone's ass.

>myspace.com/cottonhill
wat

Who’s the bottom left guy?

Thatherton(?), of Thatherton Fuels, Strickland's rival company.
You know how bad Buck is? This guy is like that, but without Hank to bind him with morals.

Thatheton!

You forget that he changed over the seasons and became Hanks friend.

>believing what you read in fan wikis
Especially shit that uses the phrase "it was revealed"

both of them

hanks refusal to adapt to modern society was in fact the source of his troubles mostly.
kahn's refusal to moderate his behaviors (spending, braggart, generally disckish ways) was shown many times to be a great source of trouble for his family and they had to move a lot.

Khan's the kind of immigrant who leaves their own country because it's so shitty, moves to America because there's more opportunity and a better standard of living, then does nothing but complain to everyone in earshot about how shitty America is and how much better his home country is. Fuck Khan.

Khan did actually say that in that episode, though. "I spent two extra years dodging bullets in the killing fields rather than go to Canada." He may have been bullshitting. But he did say it.

Add the guy who tried to replace Bobbie's carneval to nuisance and the old lady who wanted to die in Hank's house to formidable foe