It's bad enough that Superman can't beat Goku but now we have Jiren to contend with

It's bad enough that Superman can't beat Goku but now we have Jiren to contend with.

Help me Sup Forums! Can the Justice League along with the Avengers beat Jiren??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Pvk4D8yoQZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All we need is Shaggy

Who the fuck is jiren?

>Superman can't beat Goku

Sup Forums lies

Nigga please

Sup Forums stopped caring aside from memers
Most people got bored with it, the only people who still want to debate this are fanboys on both sides who see every new feat as an opportunity
At this point I don't care who wins, just move on to something new

Does anyone still care about Super? It just seems like a meme generator at this point.

Superman alone can't beat Jiren

Sure buddy.

Please. Not even his super dodge mode can help him.

>b-b-but the black hole

That wasn't a black hole. If it was everyone would've been consumed and it would've destroyed the entire ring, no matter what they called it. If they threw a water balloon at Goku and everyone called it a black hole would that make it so?

Without having watched Super, I assume he's the latest ultra powerful and borderline invincible adversary who'll be defeated when Goku discovers the right new ability.

some black holes happen to be wet, that doesnt mean they arnt black holes user.

He's basically the guy they confirmed was the Mortal not even a God of destruction cannot beat.

You know Jiren likes to use his "glare" for defense? See, about that...

Superman can hold a black hole in his hand I don't see how not counting the Super black hole love fart move matters one way or the other.

Besides it was the power of love an emotional spectrum power, that's GL territory and the Star Sapphires have never even come close to doing any physical damage to Superman however they can charm him into doing their bidding which U2 apparently never thought of doing to anyone else.

They literally just hit them with regular fighting moves using love as their energy source instead of ki.

the thing about ultra instinct is it's supposed to give you perfect defense but he's only dodged physical attacks nothing clever and nothing energy based, in fact he got hit with Hit's time gimmick meaning the defense isn't perfect so that Superman move might actually work assuming he can figure out Jiren's biology.

Goku with ultra instinct never fought hit you dumbass

Jiren has Ultra Instinct did you forget that fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q

An unmastered Super Saiyan God Goku was destroying the universe.

Jiren demolishes goku with an upgraded Form of Super saiyan god

Jiren > Superman

Never was it mentioned that Jiren has ultra instinct you loser fuck

are you really that stupid?

The Sentry

He'll lose the first match then beat them on the rebound.

Jiren doesn't have ultra instinct you moron

same eyes, he has ultra instinct, are you so devoid of intellect that you cannot comprehend hints in a kiddie show?

No. And he is actually superman. He isn't a villain and refuses to kill his enemies.

The universes are tiny. 4 galaxies, and less than 50 plantes with sapien life

Those are fuck holes user.

IMMA SnACk HOLE!!!1!

He's basically a weaker version of Quantum Superman. Meditative and virtually incapable of being hurt. All Jiren can do is just be so strong he resists everything.

I'm a big DBfag but fucking stop. You retards know nothing about Superman.

This. The DBZ pocket universes are pathetically small and weak, even old Kung-Fu drifters with low-tier power levels can blow moons out of orbit.

The planets might as well be helium filled balloons.

I don't understand why people don't consider the universal destruction thing a valid feat. Guys it's fine to call it bad writing because it is, but that doesn't make it any less real.

>The universes are tiny. 4 galaxies

Wrong. They brought up the stupidly big size of the universe right before the U6 tournament.

The 4 galaxies thing is old info from the Daizenshuu, not the show or manga, but there it also claimed that by the "4 galaxies" they didn't actually mean "galaxies", but rather a large group with many galaxies inside them, which just makes very little sense.

The Dragonball universe does have very little sapient life compared to some other fictional universes, but that's a very arbitrary number anyway. I don't see why some people act like the natural course would be life appearing everywhere and advanced intelligent life being extremely common.

>I don't understand why people don't consider the universal destruction thing a valid feat
Because the show itself ignores it. Remember how the big Vegetto vs Zamasu fight didn't even destroy a city? And both of them were almost Beerus level.

Dragonball got to the point where "power scale" stopping meaning a damn thing like 7 or 8 fights ago. It really stopped meaning anything consistent after Freiza blew up Namek.

>If brightness can be absorbed by black holes then wetness can also be expected to behave like that
Can any pysychs nerd confirm this?

Lack of collateral doesn't mean much I mean when's the last time Thor blew up a planet (AvX I think) and that was ages ago.

I remember when Goku going ssj3 was threatening to destroy the whole planet. It really just resets in how much destruction everyone is capable of. All that matters are the gaps in power at this point.

Thor wasn't blowing up planets when his "power level" was 1/6000th of his current form.
Thor's power level has remained largely consistent over the decades, a few short-term cosmic boosts nonwithstanding.

The DBZ Universe on the other hand is built on the idea of a perpetually increasing power scale, where then next bad guy is 100x stronger than the last one, and the hero is expected to scale up for the big win.

Ulik the Troll could show up tomorrow and give Thor a good tussle.

That Goku vs Beerus battle addressed why that stuff wouldn't happen later though. They consciously avoid it.

During the Zamasu arc itself we saw Zamasu's energy covering the entire universe and attempting to expand beyond that once his body was destroyed.

Because it was thrown out the window, they also said only gods can fuck with gods as gods are immune to mortal Ki and only divine Ki can pose any sort of threat. Well guess what Goku Red can take damage from things that aren't Beerus, so bye bye that rule.

Not only that but that should mean the Kai's are immune to mortal Ki as well but Buu fucking killed them all and they take damage from regular dudes on top of it.

That was sort of explained as Ki control, don't let it leak out so no powering up with floating rocks anymore.

The universal jump in power is retarded huge. I'm not arguing it didn't happen but holy shit Goku wasn't even Galaxy level prior to it.

Like really basic and generous
>Piccolo destroyed the moon at Like 1k power
>moon is like 1/8th the earth
>Earth is 1/109th the sun
>Let's round up to 110 for ease
>880k to destroy a star

>200 billion stars in the galaxy

it was a combination of goku and beerus that was destroying planets, and beerus was holding back a ton. goku is weak as shit.

Buu might have had divine Ki.

Also yeah at this point only gaps in power level really matter the destruction is in such a large scale you can't meaningfully show it.

Like remember when Doom beat the beyonders all we saw was White then Reed explained earlier 150k+ universes were obliterated.

>"Ki control"
>the Kamehameha of Buu hits the earth
>the planet didn't blow up
Ki control my ass

He also later blew up the planet with ease it's just an inconsistency.

Roshi destroyed the moon at like 200 power but Piccolo Daimaku who was stronger was just city buster

technically since first form Freiza was a planet buster Goku should probably be somewhere around maybe igniting a gas giant?

If you take Jupiter as an example it's 1,300 times the size of Earth, is Goku 1,300x as strong as first form Frieza because that's pretty fucking huge.

Maybe he absorbed some divine Ki but even then how was he able to do that especially if Zeno shows up when things happen to his playthings he doesn't like?

It was cooler the first time Doom "defeated" The Beyonder

Well I meant Blue is all about Ki control which is why there isn't as much collateral damage while SSJ3 was just exploding with power all over the damn place.

that is assuming of course that King Piccolo wanted to blow up the moon or earth instead of conquer it the android along with Cell were also only city killers

>that is assuming
>assuming
Piccolo used all his power in his city buster attack. It was not a casual attack.

No, but Superman Calvo can.

>it turns out that everyone in the db universe is just hyping each other up by making up shit like "they're going to destroy the universe" and "that is definitely a black hole"
>everyone is just bullshitting each other and they're all in on it and just playing along
>nobody actually gets that much stronger, they just lie about it

I guess so, also you notice in Super how Piccolo hit those Namekians in the exact same spot he was killed by Goku and it did nothing to them?

Who /U3/ here?

What if Superman had an enlarged frontal lobe?

At the very least that was explained in the episode they lost. By absorbing so many namekians they're incredibly hard to kill so even a piercing attack won't kill them.

Can imagine Piccolo doing that and just tanking shots that would kill anyone else in addition to being ridiculously powerful? I kind of wish they spent more time showing how powerful those namekians were since they could've been as strong as blue Goku. Fusing has given Piccolo the most ridiculous jumps in power I have ever seen.

>they could've been as strong as blue Goku
Everyone is as strong as blue Goku now. Blue means nothing.

He'd be a 10th level intellect instead of a 8-9th like Luthor

seriously, 17 fought Blue Goku to a standstill like it was nothing but the last episode was crap for so many reasons, dedicating more time to U2 dying than U6 and then putting it in the same episode was a such a fuck you I can't believe they actually did it

>17 fought Blue Goku to a standstill

The only times I saw Goku go all out during that recruit part of the arc was against Gohan and Golden Frieza. Everyone else was just a friendly sparring match in my opinion. Goku is known to never give it his all unless he absolutely has to.

But 17 was definitely boosted in power and it seems 18 is about the same as well if not slightly weaker. It's good to see the twins differing in abilities more.

The arc is shit in almost every way. I hate how almost every universe is a joke and no one is rival for U7. Even Roshi can trash the rest of the universes like fucking nothing. There are not stakes

I was really ticked that 18 didn't use Destructo Disc.

Do you think at this point which is I guess 2 hours after Goku recruited Frieza and Frieza was able to tank his way out of being destroyed by god of destruction ki while Goku wasn't that he's now stronger than Golden Frieza or Golden Frieza is still much stronger?

I know, none of these guys are villains except Frieza I fully expect that if U11 wins they'd absolutely wish to restore all the universes just like everyone else because they're the super heroes of their universe.

It's like a filler arc we know is just gonna go back to status quo, question is where do you go from here? They blew their load showing all the universes at once like this except for I think 3 of them that were immune.

>Do you think at this point which is I guess 2 hours after Goku recruited Frieza and Frieza was able to tank his way out of being destroyed by god of destruction ki while Goku wasn't that he's now stronger than Golden Frieza or Golden Frieza is still much stronger?

Frieza has better control of his ki due to his imprisonment and he was fully powered when he was hit. Goku wasn't blue at the time and caught off guard. But with UI Frieza realizes that Goku is a lot stronger and the best chance to beat Jiren. He also seems to realize that the goal is for Goku to break beyond his limits and constantly getting his ass whooped is the best way.

And let me say that is some serious character progression for Frieza. There is no doubt that Frieza hates Goku more than anything else but he values his self preservation more and even seems to enjoy helping. Frieza's still evil but he has his priorities.

AT LEAST FRIEZA GAVE HIS ENERGY TO THAT SPIRIT BOMB

YOU HEAR THAT VEGETA

Damn Vegeta is pissing me off this arc.

It seems like they want to replace Vegeta with Frieza from this point on, push Vegeta back into the supporting cast that isn't really useful like make him Tien or Piccolo tier and keep Frieza around instead as the new frenemy.

They want to replace Vegeta with Hit

Hit's a wet blanket and they have no chemistry so that might have been the original plan but I doubt it at this point.

I don't see Frieza reforming. I do see him getting out of this alive (since Goku agreed to resurrect him) and then going off to be a dick elsewhere. Who knows, maybe he will be that antagonistic ally.

I think Cell would be a better redeemed villain. Purely helping out to be a stronger fighter and prove his superiority.

Cell would have been great but apparently he costs to much for a flagship show to animate because he has speckles the cheap bastards.

>new form
>no spots

Pay me Toriyama.

Cell is boring compared to Freeza

This is just a stupid meme. No one in Japan likes Cell. Freeza is the popular villain.

why do the japs got no taste?

>why do the americans got no taste?
Fixed. Americans are the only ones that like Cell.

americans always have superior taste, how they treat Sonic is all the proof you need.

>americans prefer their awful dub over the original or the latin spanish dub
>"americans always have superior taste"
Yeah, nice taste

>america: we want gohan to be the main character now
>japan: no we want everyone to suck off goku

Goku wanking gave us the Buu saga, GT, now this. Japanese fans have shit taste. This is further proof.

of DBZ? the American dub is superior to the japanese voices any dub is superior to the japanese voices in DBZ that's the worst thing you could have ever used as an example

Latin spanish and German > japanese > everything else > english dub

you've just invalidated your right to life, tell your mom to get a post birth abortion it's time to end this farce you call life

He IS Supes user.

goku already discovered his new ability, it still wasn't nearly enough

This is the best way to watch and enjoy DBZ youtube.com/watch?v=Pvk4D8yoQZw

esto es el fin, manlet boo

>however they can charm him into doing their bidding
Wouldn't he be able to mind punch them with Torquasm-Rao at this point? That is, if anyone even remembers it.

So like real life?

The only one we need is El hombre bate, the hero we deserve.

>he is actually superman
nice headcanon, faggot

>I have no idea who quantum superman is

PERO SI ES EL HOMBRE SUPER (CALVO COMPLETADO)!!!

I would love if that was they way the show went but the more the story progressed the more obvious the characters were about their exaggerations.
It would make super very entertaining and return it to it's roots, a gag manga.

It's good to see that some of you fags finally accept Universal Goku and Multiversal Dragon Ball. Good that you guys finally let go of those double standards.

This shit is the most embarrassingly autistic meme to ever come out of Sup Forums

JIREN > JUSTICE LEAGUE > AVENGERS

grow up and stop being a powerlevel fag

put more important to story and character, not the shit db does

I hope Jiren beats Goku, and asks the omni king to spare all the other Universes for the sake of justice.

Also, i like how they decided to slip in the idea all the other universes were going to be destroyed anyway so Goku wasn't the bad guy in the arc.

Hi, Sup Forumsnon. What are you doing so far from home?

It come out of Sup Forums you retarded shitposter

Do Mexican Sup Forumsnons see Goku as a father figure or something?

It stared on Sup Forums with stuff like Gohan Blanco and Jiren's evil twin brother.

>the funnest thing to come out of Sup Forums in years
>embarrassingly autistic meme

Sorry we're not trying to influence politics or declare war on normies like other boards do in their spare time, user.

Superman Calvo and BATMAN CALVO? Can anyone stop this new Super-team?

It was Sup Forums.