Sup ForumsSup Forums

> Be Pixar
> Not having de la Cruz retain his popularity in the world of the Living so he can never be forgotten and disappear from the Land of the Dead, while knowing that every single newly deceased person will learn he's a fraud, forcing him into a neverending eternity of miserable ostracism and hate.

So what did Sup Forums think of Coco? Wasn't here for the initial threads

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._authorship_issues
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I torrent it?

Nobody torrents movies silly, that's illegal

seeing a lot of sugar skulls this year

I doubt he'd lose ALL his popularity. I imagine that at most, De La Cruz would become a very controversial figure but with many who still believe he's innocent and wrote his own songs.

Coco's letters prove that Rivera wrote the songs, but not that De la Cruz murdered him. I imagine that when they exhumed Rivera's corpse they probably only found trace amounts of the poison remaining, not enough to definitively prove he was murdered. Rivera's hometown certainly believes the truth because it's a big claim to fame for them and will bring in tourist money, but not all of De La Cruz's fans will believe the evidence.

Trend is getting kind of annoying. It's been a while for Pixar though

Those four aren't by Pixar though

Well there's a Frozen short before the movie; the line isn't even blurry anymore

everybody with half a brain figured out that Pixar is Disney's bitch now.

But you had no problem doing it with horse movie.

>spoonfeed me
Google it, faggot.

>Sup Forumsco/
Some things must be forgotten.

It's because they've decided that they need to have big twists in the movies now, and the easiest one to do is "good person is actually bad person!"

It's fine for Zootopia because it's a cop movie and the reveal was actually good in WiR. But Frozen is by far the worst offender of having a twist villain for the sake of having a twist villain.

de la Cruz is (was) still a really good singer and actor, it wouldn't be too difficult to still revere the guy for his enormous talents and acknowledge that he was a thief, like how Martin Luther King got a lot of great shit done despite having plagiarized huge swaths of his doctoral thesis.[/spolier]

I don't think that past part is public knowledge tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Jr._authorship_issues

>be Pixar
>design Mamá Imelda to be one of--if not THE--hottest moms in the animation studio's history
>limit her appearance in the living world to just a photograph and an introductory backstory told through papel picado
>not even one flashback scene
There better be deleted scenes that make up for this.

I'd say Big Hero Six was the worst offender because you could probably see that one coming.

The one for Wreck it Ralph was a shocker for me. I knew King Candy wanted Ralph out of his game, but I didn't know about him being turbo or sabotaging Vanellope.

Frozen had a good one because you KNEW that the kiss between Anna and Hans was gonna be interrupted. You just didn't know HOW it was gonna go down. That was new.

Zootopia was a wild ride...A lot was going on. But basically the fact that the prey are turning predators primal wouldn't immediately point me to Bellweather. Having the main offenders be SHEEP on the other hand...

Coco's was decent. It would've been interesting to see Miguel go against his family. But I had the feeling that Ernesto would be the villain. Again, didn't know why. The twist about Hector though...didn't see that one coming.

>still remembered by millions of fans after all the allegations against him

>Frozen and Zootopia where the worst. It actually made since in Coco and WiR

both had last minute rewrites,of course they had to fill checkboxes.
i'm personaly tired of "heroes separate and reunite because they need to think what they did wrong"