F

FFFFF
F
FFF
F
F

Is global warming real? just answer me that

F

Gee, who would have thought that rigging your primary for one of the most hated and corrupt career politicians in US history could backfire

My wife's son is literally in tears right now. THANKS AMERICA.

F

F

wrong.

First time since 1928 this has happened.

God this is fucking glorious!

Praise kek

F

F
truly america was already made great again

Literally entire government is Republican.
It's almost like...straight white male's position of power in America was never actually in danger at all and Sup Forums was just playing the same Oppression Olympics games that the SJWs play...

F

Losers managed to lose the judiciary, executive and legislative.

F

This is the best day, fuck CTR hahahahhaha

F

I guess that's what 8 years of a nigger meme for a president does to you.

F
Thx SJWs for winning this one for Trump and Republicans.
Everyone is so tired of being called names and so affraid of triggering someone that will get you fired.
Long Live Trump.

can someone explain to me how the congress and senate work lads

Aaaaand then the Great Depression happened. Smart. Real Smrt.

Also, state Govs slated to be 66% R.

>Hahaha can't wait for Drumpf to lose
>November 9th will be the greatest raid of Sup Forums ever!

I've seen this shit on so many boards, I can't describe how incredibly smug I feel right now.

F

A

Dems really screwed themselves. Their tears will be delicious.

Congress is the Senate and House of Representatives.

Congress makes and votes on laws.
President passes laws

President can veto laws
Congress and over ride the President's laws

Congress will now be Republican majority
We'll now have a Republican President

Pack up the tent. You thought TARP was big? Aint seen nothing yet

gg no re

Can over ride the President's veto****

fuck

Can over ride the President's veto****

>F

Can some muribro explain me how that happened? How did they switch, especially when senate and congress seats were lost

>F anyway

POTUS is like king Jew.
Senate like the major jews, they really make the decisions, POTUS and House can tell them to fuck off.

House is the lesser jews, they usually don't come in to play, but when they do it usually matters.

R holding all 3 positions is YUGE for conservatism, but since Trump is disliked by most establishment Rs, he could be a lame duck president meaning they just bicker against each other a lot and don't accomplish much.

Anyone that is much more versed please correct me.

Coffe and pastries in the morning, golf in the afternoon, prostitutes and champaign at night.

F

Proud to be American this day!

The congress has two parts, the senate and the house of reps. Congress, president, and supreme Court are the 3 branches of govt. Republicans have majority control of all 3 branches for the first time since the 20s, or at least they will after trump pocks a judge for the empty spot on the supreme court.

THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON! THE FIRE HAS RISEN, HILLARY TO PRISON!

Trump is not just replacing Scalia, he's replacing the old justices who want to retire.
Ginsburg is in bad health, she either retires or dies in her place.

The supreme court will be the heaviest republican supreme court in history

Republicans also control a majority of governorships and State legislatures

>66% state govs are republican
They literally won EVERYTHING.

Congress is both the lower half, House of Representatives and the upper half, the Senate.

The House has 435 members are they are elected by districts within state, the Senate has 100 members, 2 for each state, both of which are elected in state wide elections.

For a bill to become law, both the House and Senate must pass it, however each chamber has its own things, for instance, as tax bill must be created in the House, and the Senate along votes on treaties that the US is to sign.
Republicans had control of both the House and Senate before the election, Democrats picked up seats but Republicans still have the majority.

POTUS is like king Jew.
Senate like the major jews, they really make the decisions, POTUS and House can tell them to fuck off.

House is the lesser jews, they usually don't come in to play, but when they do it usually matters.

R holding all 3 positions is YUGE for conservatism, but since Trump is disliked by most establishment Rs, he could be a lame duck president meaning they just bicker against each other a lot and don't accomplish much.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Anyone that is much more versed please correct me.

May God bless this amazing country

i dont want to go to sleep out of fear that this is all just a dream

F

Guys you start to forget pol conspiracy
Jews rule everything

F

I remember how libtards kept going about how Hillary would win in a landslide and the GOP was finished. Instead we'll get at least 4 years with no Democrats leading any position. Good fucking riddance and bless you Trump.

You will be lucky if they even pay you now HAHAHA

If they want to please their constituents they have to do a lot of what Trump says. The wall will have to be built for example.

House of Lords
House of Commons

basically the same way a republican got elected president. People are fed up with the Democrat's bullshit taxes and corruption. It will inevitably recoil back the other way in 4-8 years anyway.

God fucking bless america

F

THINGS WE DID TODAY

-prevented WW3
-saved the republican party from slowly dying
-prevented a sjw president

wile we are on this winning streak anything else we can accomplish?

F!

The world needs to be washed clean of (((credit)))

This was the paradigm those who were prudent prepared for.

Those who stocked up on (((cred))) to (((banks))) will never be able to repay their debts

They will be our wage slaves

f

Missouri here we got a Republican governor now the list doesnt end MAGA

Shhh

Trump has to immediately begin deportation plans of 11 million illegal aliens and began preparations on the wall. Or else, the electorate will get more and more latino to the point no current day GOP candidate can win.

F

FUCK YOU FOR MESSING UP MY NATION. FUCK YOU FOR LETTING NON-AMERICANS INTO MY COUNTRY AND ALLOWING THEM TO A VOTE. FUCK YOU FOR ALLOWING THIS. YOU'RE A SHAM.

If you voting Democrat because you believed them to be a workers' party, you're alright. But you got scammed.

On a scale of 1 to Nige, how smug do you feel?

so if they fuck it up who can they blame now?

F

F

Most Republicans don't dispute the idea of climate change; it's anthropogenic climate change that has issue taken with it. The political left likes to confound that issue and strawman arguments though.

Nige after brexit levels of smug, i can't stop grinning.

F

Just kidding