MEME MAGIC

Ok guys so whats next thing coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Future_elections_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE WORLD

A detour bringing the Podesta child molestation to the authorities.

The German revolution and the death of EU

Jewish decline.

4th reich

1. brexit

2. cubs world series

3. trump

2016 has shot an amazing load..let's give it a break and calm down for the next 2 months

Second coming of Christ is possible.

You got Trump elected, what's the next part in your masterplan?

perhaps bullet to temple of Stupid whore

Let's save the France

Hillary in jail, pedo story revealed

Help us to get rid of erdogan pls

Crashing this train with no survivors.

Uncover, persecute, and perpetually rid the world of the perverse, pederastic cabal that has infiltrated upper society and many major governments.

This or the italian equivalent

Hofer

crusade 2.0

gf 4 all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Future_elections_in_Europe

kek has spoken

we calm down, let trump settle in...

and then... we landwar with Russia... and we win because America is the nation if firsts and we can do ANYTHING

Spanish government tried to prohibit memes

Hopefully, old, uneducated trash dies off so that we don't have to deal with their dumb shit any longer.

LET IT BE GEERT

Came here to post this.

A frog helped us; we should help the frogs as well.

USSR?

When you get older you will go right wing too because you will have wisdom.

HOFER

It was the cubs

HOFER

Le Pen

Hillary croaks

MFGA
F
G
A

France is next.

USA/Russia/China space coalition to discover inter dimensional memes

LET'S WIN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

The Reconquest of Constantinople, Antioch and Jerusalem.

With the deportation of all Turks back to Turkmenistan.

World Peace

Doubt it. The reason why older people are right wing isn't that they're wiser, but because they're less educated and dumb.

yeah, lets help France. They actually know how to protest shit.

Trump enabling Putin: Further destabilization of the middle east and mutual profiting from international conflict.

THIS
Sup Forums, please help us with your meme magic

save Russia guys

We take to the stars.

Time to show everybody we weren't kidding about that whole God Emperor thing.

EU falls apart so the countries kick out the rapefugees

The liberation of Sweden

Do you even have to ask?

The world pinky. The world is next.

PUT HILLARY IN PRISON WHERE SHE BELONGS

Please do Putin removal

#TEXIT
alternatively
a #BREXIT from earth

Frauke Petry for german Chanselor

Just got back from France on honeymoon and even though I want you all to help Canada I'm pretty sure that France needs it more than us..

Paris has higher Muslim per capita than Toronto only by a little bit(please help us too) ...

Paris is doomed, plz help them, it's fucking sad, tons of nigs and nig/Muz(not joking)

>a #BREXIT from earth

this please. ANGLEXIT to Mars

Theres italys referendum this year

Uncucking Germany and overt civil war in Sweden.

Soros kill

Forgot to add Duterte and Putin victories

Italy's referendum

The ZOG continues to be exposed leading to mass imprisonment and summary execution of the globalists reminicient of the French Revolution.
Make it happen.

REMOVE MERKEL 2017

>nonwhite """college graduates"""

Hmm, nothing big I could predict this year.

But for the next months I'm predicting:
>Hofer finally secures the Austrian Presidency
>UK is fulfilling Brexit without any compromise
>AfD will get 20% in the German elections
>FN will get around 20-30% of seats in the French National Assembly
>Sweden Democrats will become the strongest faction in the Riksdag by far
>Le Pen will get cucked out of the French presidency, but still win the first round with 30%+
>Wilders might become Prime Minister of Holland, if the VVD finally surrenders to be his junior coalition partner

>(((uneducated)))
Your meme gender studies degrees have no value. You have to realise that a hard working, family-oriented man is worth much more than a crybaby like you. These men built a nation of which you are a part now.

Lord Kek,please help us vote Yes in Italy and change this chithole.

We absolutely need to meme Marine Le Pen in France and Frauke in Germany. After this then nothing will be able to stop us.

Also, don't forget Austria next month.

Forgot to add Duterte and Putin victories

I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY RIGHT NOW, I ALWAYS KNEW THAT MEME MAGIC IS REAL AND I ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!! FIRST WE MEMED BREXIT INTO REALITY, THEN WE MEMED TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY INTO REALITY!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO ANYTHING, SO NOW WE MUST MEME SPACE COLONISATION INTO REALITY!!!!!!!!!

WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY

Le Penn, AFD, and Swedish Democrat victory! Make Europe Great Again!

France needs it and is ready for it. Germany needs it.

USA teams up with RU to take over Mars.

Only the ones with politics on it. Nothing actually big

Black people in my country have angered the entire white population for not allowing Zware Piet anymore, and companies and media are too afraid to cause an outrage.

Wilders is gonna be next.

frexit

We give FBI and Trump meme power to take down the Illuminati

We must rid Europe of the Muslim and immigrants. my friend. It is the least we can do, we must wake our Eurobros for their up and coming war.

Praise be onto Kek

GEERTJEEE

Wilders

This. This is what's coming. libs spent half s century building something. We are going to burn it to ash in front of them, blend it into a nice smooth slurry and force feed it to them with a tube until their stomachs burst. Then we will hang up their bloated corpses as a warning of what happens when real men are tested

If there's a place willing to put up with you this would be a good time to go there. Feel free to not come back.

You won't like what happens to you if do.

POUR LE PEUPLE
POUR LA FRANCE
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

Austrian Elections

Heil Hofer

This. This is what's coming. libs spent half s century building something. We are going to burn it to ash in front of them, blend it into a nice smooth slurry and force feed it to them with a tube until their stomachs burst. Then we will hang up their bloated corpses as a warning of what happens when real men are tested

If there's a place willing to put up with you this would be a good time to go there. Feel free to not come back.

Syria

AfD or Geert victory
Make Germania Great Again!
Make Germanic People Proud Again!
Make blondes procreate again!

Priorities.

CRUSADE

Reforming the greatest threat to humanity and freedom: Islam

Kek wills it!

Le Pen.

Front National presidency

Quebexit

Brexit, Cubs win world series, Trump presidency, and now German revolution and dissolution of EU?

Kek has 2 months to make 2016 the year that actual no bullshit magic returned to the world. I BELIEVE!

The Fourth Reich

Pedophile acceptance
If kek wills it

I heard he had problems or something concerning hate speech. Any news on that?

German Revolution! Swedish Revolution! Next the rest of Europe.

Pedophile acceptance
If kek wills it

World peace & good videogames

AFD!