The only reason Dickney is even trying to get X-Men is because they don't want Fox making anymore SUCCESSFUL R-Rated...

The only reason Dickney is even trying to get X-Men is because they don't want Fox making anymore SUCCESSFUL R-Rated movies and Genre mixing films anymore. These things pose a threat to the copy/paste MCU writing.

After all Deadpool outgrossed 87% of MCU movies. And Logan, best comicbook film of the year, changed the game of comicbook movies and is about to get an Emmy for "Best Movie" something MCU will never achieve.

Not to mention the X-Men movies having a things called Heart, Emotion, & Drama. With a sprinkle of comedy too. Balanced.

>Save X-MEN COMCAST.

And don't give me that "B-B-But Netflix." Shit Neither.

Ok

Sure

I think you might be giving Fox a little too much credit with Deadpool and Logan. There's no guarantee that kind of thing would happen (successfully) again.

also they don't give out emmies for movies

yeah, yeah...and the jews control the media, rotten tomatoes is paid by critics to shit on DC movies, and the reptilians want to turn the frogs gay

Nice headcanon.

Everything would be better if they could both use the X-Men characters.

Exclusive rights are fucking retarded. If you think either Fox or Didney should have exclusive rights to any character, you're the corporate cuck.

>2 movies that only got made because of the shit state Fox worked the X-men franchise in
>actually expecting this quality to repeat
Deadpool 2 is already being micromanaged to hell and back

I don't give two shits about the movies. This deal fucks Ike Perlmutter off away from whining about video games and frees up Capcom to put X-Men into Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite.

>Logan winning an Emmy
Is it possible? I mean it was a fantastic movie no doubt but what competition does it have? Chances are if it has anything standing against it it just won't win on virtue of ultimately being capeshit

This is a multi billion dollar deal if you think it boils down to anything having to do with marvel movies is stupid, that small potatoes.

it more has to do with Disney is starting there own streaming service and wants to own content now they will have all of 20th century fox's whole library to stream

>Comcast
>Saving anything
They must not be your service provider for anything if you'd think they'd be helpful with this.

It's kinda obvious, but frankly, Sup Forums is not really a good place to bash mcu, as it has a lot of interns and shills doing constant 24h/day damage control.

If you don't believe me, just say something nasty (and true) about mcu, like the fact that they are the lowest common denominator garbage with no substance, characterization and tv-tier special effects

if you want to make fun of someone, at least post some blatant lies, instead of facts

Do you're research.

>Do you are research.
niggawatt?

And forgetable, don't forget that

>S-Stop arguing with me!!!! Waaaaaah!!!!

They are so forgettable, that I forgot to mention that

Research about pure speculation?

We get it. You're crazy and think everything's a conspiracy. Jesus, everybody who uses the word "shill" on these boards always manages to sound like a fucking nutcase.

Right on time. What would we do without our Disney Internet Defense Force?

More like Singer is next on the list to get outed and Fox wants to get out ahead of that by getting rid of the brand.

I don't think anyone cares about singer, as he already is out of the franchise. I just don't get what Fox gets out of this, beside money?

Probably let your catch 22 bait die.

Hey, user. A Disney intern is in your room right now, watching your every move. Better go catch him.

It's not bait if it's true

>Citation needed

For what?

Shared rights would profit both desu. Fox could keep making experimental R-rated movies and MCU would be enriched by mutantkind in occasional crossovers.

It's not true if you can't demonstrate that it is.

How am I supposed to demonstrate marvel movies being generic crapfest?

user, have you ever considered you're too stupid to understand superhero movies aimed at children? Also, I heard a Disney intern is rummaging through your fridge right now. Catch him before it's too late.

your assertion of truth

Or maybe you just get your jimmies easily rustled when someone is telling it like it is: mcu sucks

What would they want besides money?
Making money is their job, occasionally making entertainment is just a fortunate byproduct of that

You can sell your chicken once, or you can sell eggs numerous times. Fox selling out will result in them losing their properties

>he thinks that's a valid argument

>he thinks I care about having a serious discussion

Leave him alone. He's clearly too retarded to make a counter argument, so it's best not to startle him or else he'll cry and start biting himself.

i dont even think the creators family should have rights to his work
and def no one should have permanent rights

at least you should stop samefagging

It has literally 0 chance of winning an Emmy seeing as the Emmys are an award show for television shows, how is anyone falling for this incredibly obvious bate

He's not even smart enough to tell two posters apart from one another, so he's clearly not developed enough to argue at a 4th grade level. So we should just leave him alone with his legos or whatever he has in his room.

Nobody at a corporate level give even half a fuck about X-Men or any other fox IP. Assests like Hulu are guaranteed to make money far into the future while movie franchises are only as good as their last installment.

>talking to himself in third person
that's nice schizophrenia you have, satan

I thought the main motivation behind the buy-out was because Disney wanted the 20th Century Fox line-up to have more content when they try to enter the streaming market. Getting the X-men back is just a bonus.

oh. . . trolling then. fine. thanks for being honest about it

well occasionally people really are that stupid but yea, still no point in arguing

Only if you can afford to keep feeding your chicken. Fox clearly can't otherwise they wouldn't be trying to sell

Bullshit, considering that they had a pretty good run with Deadpool, Logan, and maybe New Mutants. They certainly could use some help with the main series

>look ma! I posted it again

it does look like they are headed for a fail with Dark Phoenix tho.
not that that would change anything, Im just sayin

don't forget them bringing DC at every chance they can even if we are just talking about Marvel's shit

>it does look like they are headed for a fail with Dark Phoenix tho.

based on what? nothing? nevermind.

too low quality. not worth the you.

>And Logan, best comicbook film of the year, changed the game of comicbook movies and is about to get an Emmy for "Best Movie" something MCU will never achieve.

Get real, nigga. It was good, but not that good. Take your company wars bullshit back to Sup Forums.

the actress
Thought she was pretty weak in Apocalypse and i dont think she can pull it off

who are you talking to? Why do retards think that ''not giving you (you)'s LMAO!!!'' accomplishes anything besides shitting on the conversation?

Are you against Disney owning X-men characters or in favor? Who the fuck knows since every person is using the Anonymous name, idiot

>the actress

and? They still have a ton of other characters that people like and normies will still like her based on the fame of Game of Thrones.

You will have to make a bigger argument than ''she was kinf of weak''

I do? I stated my opinion. I dont think she can lead a movie like Phoenix will need to

its a pretty weak opinion

in your opinion

Sorry everyone I botched.

I meant to say Logan is getting an "Oscar" for Best Movie.

thats not any more plausible

>comcast

Nice ploy, shill.

You are the one claiming stuff and talking out of your ass.
The burden of proof lies in you, you blatant moron.

60 billion deal because of petty jealousy.
Seems logical

I'm surprised that they still didn't, seriously those retards are even worse than Sup Forums console wars

>60 billion
Why those deals are always so ricidulously high?It will take Disney 20 to 30 years to recover this money with those properties.

I gave facts. (Except my botch on the Emmys, I meant to say "Oscar"). Everything else is pure facts.

Just because you can't accept them, doesn't make it not true.

I am shocked Fox has managed to get it right with the X-men, after so many bad movies but they really did.
Shame it'll probably be the end of Deadpool 2 if disney gets it.

Disney has a knack for longevity. It's playing the long game of long games.

At least Deadpool don't follow canon so he could still remember deadpool 1 and 2, maybe he will accidentally call his first MCU movie "deadpool 3" once.

sure honey!

Fox has only done two things right, Logan and Deadpool. The rest is complete shit. I'm so glad this is happening.

as a ceo you dont need to actually earn money, all you need is invest and expand
you will get more funds from investors along the way for your self appointed bonuses

amazon, twitter, tesla, spotify, fb, snapchat (social platforms are probably the prime example), majority of start-ups function this way, some of them don't even have a way to monetize, some of them bleed money yet grow in value

>the reptilians want to turn the frogs gay

don't forget Deadpool only happened because of leaked test footage and Logan only happened because of Deadpools success.

>let's undercut the fact that FoX-Men films have proven to be better than MCU's derivative cookie cutter shlock

some of them have, some of them haven't.

Globalist are unironically putting chemicals in the water turning frogs gay, and jews objectively own all the media cooperations.

DC movies are shit though.

I don't think that will happen mvci was a flop once season one is over I think they will drop that game in terms of DLC

Dark Knight Trilogy called and said fuck off.

This happens every time a new movie is released, they send its horde to attack and they are very effective.
Anyway I have not watched any Marvel (betond IM2) or SW movie and I never will.

>when you have to go Sup Forums to find these solid opinions
What happened, Sup Forums?

Also Wonder Woman

ultimate pleb filter

Legion is better than any Marvel series so far. I mean, way better.

didn't deadpool happen like a month after winter soldier? cause crashed helicarriers n all that

>The only reason Dickney is even trying to get X-Men is because they don't want Fox making anymore SUCCESSFUL R-Rated movies and Genre mixing films anymore. These things pose a threat to the copy/paste MCU writing.

OR! Or it could be because the X-Men is a huge franchise and they want them to be in the MCU like Spider-Man (similar situation with FF).

But sure, Disney is totally doing this out of spite and not for more money.

*slaps face*

Idiot

BACK THE FUCK OFF?

Too late, shill.

Don't forget TheGifted.

you meant the runaways

No TheGifted.

you're not making sense

>capeshit getting an Oscar

It was fucking stupid when Dark Knight got it and it will be fucking stupid if Logan gets it