What's next?

Well that was fun. So, uh what do you guys want to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4zluA60hjs
youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bust a global pedo satanic ritual ring?

We're taking our tour to Canada and continental Europe

Now we need to save Europe.

Next is the Austrian elections.

Second star to the right user,

straight on 'till morning

Raise the age of consent to 21.

Unironic Trumpfags will fade out into existence until they find something they can demonize to justify their existence.

Notice how threads like this are popping up asking "now what?" It's called the Hegelian Dialect.

Discourse gives half this board a reason to live. they aren't true Sup Forumslacks so to speak, Shitposting and kekworship gave you an ends to a mean. Watch how Trumpfags disintegrate back into obscurity until the next boogeyman or falseflag goes down, until they lose their shit again. Betting on Trump getting his ass "killed" before JAN 20 in a falseflag , and Obama remaining in office. Somethings not right about this election, everything seems off. Of course Hillary is literally the fucking devil, but it doesn't add up how Trump stole an "honest" win from the grasp of the NWO. If you know anything about how the Zionists operate, you'd know that they don't allow real opposition a mouthpiece to speak, let alone a unrigged election. There's more to this than meets the eye. Everything about this election points to Civil Unrest.

Civil War, Watch it go down.

It's called the Trump effect. I've lost 25lb since inspired by the Don. And with his win I'll quit the tobacco jew. maga

Gas the kikes obviously

fpbp

This.

We have an entire shadow society to expose and take down.

Agreed. This is one reason Trump is President Elect. I fucking hate pizza now.

France.

Germany.

Here the hammer stroke will fall the hardest.

Onward, to glory!

the whole fucking point of this thing was to help Europeans restore faith in taking back their homeland. this is one small step in the defense of Europe

White ethnostate?

Mars colony?

Singularity?

Ancap seasteading project?

We got a criminal to catch and a nuke to stop
The DNC emails weren't the only thing Hilary used for contact
Shes DoD and she knows where the missles sites are, offshore included, they plan on using it to instigate a war with a couple of other nations and try to create a scramble to get away

Make Japan Great Again

The same thing we do every night Chinky, try to save the world.

>Make sure every1 who wants to GTFO gets a plane to leave on.
>Massive Direct Denial of Pizzas @ Comey's FBI desk.

This holy shit

MAKE YOURSELF GREAT AGAIN

germany france and sweden

it's not too late

Da jews

Next we Make Korea Great Again

is 4chanx broken for anyone else?

you're a special snowflake aren't ya?

so edgy. i wish i can be just like u when i grow up

how many of you think kek could help get snowden and assange off the hook? our savior DJT kind of owes us one after tonight

+1

Make Germany great again. Seriously if in 2017 Merkel gets another term I'm gonna an hero on live stream

Pls save us

the dollar is crashing already kek

Our eurofriends need help
I'm here for you brothers

We keep fighting

the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

we DRAIN the swamp dude.
now we bust the pedophile ring....

This whole project was funny as shit, and I can't believe you guys actually pulled it off, but honestly I've never liked any of you or what you stand for and just wanted to watch the world burn. Thanks for the entertainment.

1. Badger people that said they're going to leave the US after Trump won.
2. Put Hillary and company in prison.
3. Continue our war against the MSM.
4. Expose occult pedophile ring.

Soros is still standing

Let's make western europe great again.

put an end to the pizza party

Post bets for how quickly Isis is defeated and war in Syria ended now that there isn't a corporate puppet in charge.. my bet, less than 70 days

lets meme this into reality fellas

i support this message.

We don't stop here, this is only the beginning. We have the european elections coming up that we need to meme into existence. Also all us Auscucks need to start pushing and supporting the right wing faction in the Liberal party.

This was only the beginning. We push for the national parties in Europe and also Auscucks need to support the right wing faction in the Liberal party. They need help.

The financial elite will bring chaos and severe tension to our President. We need to force our memes against theme. Soros, Rothschilds, the Fed, Wallstreet, ((())).

Let there be no room to discredit his nationalistic approach. We need him desperately to show the world that nationalism ist the only true form for a nation to strive.

The war against the MSM must continue.

Trump won
Hillary is a known collaborator in a Pedophile ring
>Congratulates the Hilldawg and gives her a pat on the back for a "well fought election" instead of condemning her to a fucking jail cell

What level of delusional are we on again?
Trump knows and probably knew about this shit, but he's staying quiet. This doesn't add up.

And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Remove Kebab?

The mainland yurop habbenings will start in Austria. As peculiar as it sounds.

We must be the outstanding citizens Trump wants us to be!

Going to go completely off topic and hijack this tread for a moment.
I remember counting the days till Bill Cinton was finally leaving office. Dreading what was going to happen to this country because of the shit trade deals he signed.
Back then I saw a news report that said the Clintons were looking to get a place in NY, from where she would make a Senate run and possibly use that as a jump off point to run for President one day.
I've been trying to "red pill" people about this family of scum bags while I watched all our industry move overseas, while democrats opened the boarders to immigrants that took what few jobs were left.
I watched the working man become marginalized and looked down apon. The same class of people who carved this country out of the wilderness and made it into the greatest country in the world.
I just want to say, thank you Sup Forums.
Make America Great Again.
Watc

Pls save Germoney next

This. Now that we've won here, AmeriMAGAs can lend our weaponized autism to other countries.

Keep us posted.

We're coming, krautbro.

Keep the dirty fat americans out of Australia

Now? We help rebuild.

Our work is not done. Everyone go to bed tonight and get a good night sleep. We can even use tomorrow to rejoice, but we must keep up this wave of momentum.

A few things we need to work on:

Getting the government to start the deportations

And getting celebrities and liberal talking heads that promised to leave the country to ACTUALLY LEAVE. We have to make them stick to it. It will bode well for us and out nation if they are gone.

Put hillary behind bars.

Next we should take Germany back because Sweden and Canada are lost cause.
Then maybe we can start a crusade.

WE GONA MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN!!!!

MGGA!!!!!!!!!!

There was a CTR post one day, not sure I ever saved it. They basically said they had manipulated the media, most politicians, all of hollywood, practically the entire internet with their nonstop shilling. But their one flaw was they never took Sup Forums and they never took Sup Forums. Even after they (supposedly) brought in a new admin and threw out most of the old mods and brought in new ones they still couldn't take Sup Forums down. We just kept fighting.

And now it's over. We won. We beat CTR, we beat the shills, we overcame impossible odds and we made Donald J Trump the 45th President of the United States.

start our oppo research for 2020

US annexes CAN. AUS Annexes NZ. 3 Anglosaxon enclaves revoke the right of women to vote and form the new Anglo Empire.

Your country gets run by a fortune teller. Oh wait that already happened.

>Meme Brexit into happening properly
>Meme Article 50 into being fully sorted within a week
>US annexes UK
>US/UK/Russia Make Earth Great Again.

MEGA when?

Would it be possible to get Prop 60 thrown out?

This
Who has the Eyes Wide Open thread??
We have to stop Comet Pizza

Preach it brother. We've got a long road ahead of us.
youtu.be/p4zluA60hjs

Preach it brother. We've got a long road ahead of us.
youtu.be/p4zluA60hjs

Listen faggots. We owe a debt of gratitude to our Krautbros, Britbros, Russiabros, and everybody else who lived the good life and fought the good fight with us.

Where based motherfuckers need memetic warfare on their side, we should help. Also, let the Trump victort inspire all of us to be better as individuals. We're taking the world back from cuckoldry. Kek wills it!

It's not a good fucking idea.
Trump's not stupid; coming out against your opponent like that only further divides the nation.

People are tired of controversy. People are sick of hearing about it. Trump needs to unify before taking her down. Besides, she lost to a fucking reality show star. Not really something that points to her being a competent politician.

I hope he enacts ancap laws!

Feel a new lease on life, I welcome my sobriety. We actually did it Sup Forums.

Cue those credits.

youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4

rest until January

it's obvious, we need to nuke israel

Every Sup Forumsitician won today

Next up is bashing Trump when things dont work out. Cause there will be no one else to blame.
With republican majority in both chambers of congress and Trump in office it must be absolutely clear to everyone that Trump IS the establishment.
Can you even imagine him taking on a role outside his underdog opposition demagogue routine? It'll be interesting to see

We've just finished up the second major Sup Forums story arc in 2016. First was Brexit and now it was Trump. However, while we should indeed savor our victory, we do have other pressing matters to attend to next.

>Finding some way to pay back KEK for helping is get Brexit and the Don into office.
>Fucking save Europe
>Get to the bottom of the pedo ring and Podesta the Molesta's secrets
>And make sure the rest of the Angelosphere is staying as uncucked as possible

You're probably CTR or just someone who's trying to bring down the buzz but you're right. Those fuckers are probably planning something big. So i guess we will just have to watch our asses for the following months. But for the time being lets just live it up for a bit you know

CRASH THE EU WITH NO FUCKING SURVIVORS!

Banned?

This

THREAD IS UP

THREAD IS UP

THREAD IS UP

THREAD IS UP

CNN, MSNBC still exist. Take down all the journalists who lied, shilled and colluded.

We NEED to take our schools and universities back!! They will keep pumping out these zombies.

>What do we do now?
What do you mean? Now we can finally play the game...

game aint over yet bro. Theres still 3 years left. we have to make them count. Thats when shit is gonna get reallly real. rev up those memes. We're goin to war.

This election already did that. With all the pundits, polls, experts, attacks, and wikileaks exposing their collusion.. they lost all credibility.

this

I want to see Podesta and all those Comet Pizza fuckers get convicted

absolutely sick

fuck archived already
i guess Sup Forums wants to celebrate
but we were doing very good 20 hours ago

yes
end the liberal colleges