Leaving for Canada

So, now that the results are in, are there actually going to be people (celebrities and all) moving to Canada. Or, were they just venting and knew they wouldn't actually do that?

I don't want them

PS. Thank you based burgers for this historic moment! So proud of our big brother in the South

Check out canada at google trends. A lot of searches on immigration right now..

literally just a knee-jerk reaction

once they realize they can't just waltz across the border and it actually takes like 5-10 years to get full citizenship if you aren't a refugee, they will go back to their shitty jobs and tumblr pages

Let the pussies fuck off elsewhere.

>wahh muh racism
>wahh muh sexism
>wahh muh correctness

I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that these people don't deserve to live in America.

Yes for sure. they will buy property (which you dont need citizenship for)

Almost nobody ever moves for political reasons, unless there is actual war and genocide happening (and even then they're seemingly reluctant). It's all signalling.

i hope qt3.14 american girls come over.

idc about her politics, i just need a gf :(

no fatties

plz be my ai girlfriend

Oh there will be people arriving in Canada shortly. Just a few ten thousand Syrian Refugees.

doesn't matter

immigrating to Canada is not as easy as people probably think it is

If they hate trump so much why don't they swap places with a hard working Mexican that they love

Why don't they move to mexico?

>live on border town with unemployment rate is 56%
>everyone fighting over jobs because it's a shit town
>suddenly a bunch of cunts wander over the border and try to take our no jobs
Good fucking luck trying to leave here without a job

I would, but I live in California and Trump is a strong supporter of states rights so he probably won't fuck up my benefits much and plus weed is legal now.

Could you all fuck off? The last thing our country needs is more liberal. You're going to make our country even more degenerate then it already is. Go to Germany or Sweden instead.

No, they say this every election.

Why don't ever threaten suicide? It's the same thing.

Make them go further North

bad because they are leftists, good because they are likely white and this city is 90% sand-niggers and chinks

>liberals cry about how illegal immigrants should be able to stay in usa
>liberals will cry when they realize every other country will send their ass right back where the came from

fucking glorious, but please keep them canada

The celebrities who do leave will be saddened by the high taxes they will pay in Canada. That healthcare system has to be paid for some how after all.

our shitty ass government infrastructure that hosted our website couldn't even handle all the extra requests that came from the libtards, I doubt we'd able to handle the influx in applications and they'd just shut everything down and go on strike as all our government services usually do when things get too tough.

So if Canada for some reason did take in all these whiny brats would that make it easier to get citizenship in the US.

Lol once they see the housing prices they'll realize how idiotic they're being.

I'm sure you get a least a couple of cucks, though.

They are impulsive and make bad life decesions.. like going to art school (where the "educated voters" maymay comes in). Essentailly, they are to poor to move.

Jesus that's a high unemployment rate. We have jobs here in my shitty border town, but nobody wants to work them.

I'd trade my citizenship with theirs

The people who want to turn America into Mexico only ever say they'll flee to Canada.