So what's makes you more happy. Seeing that cunt lose or seeing the God Emperor win?

So what's makes you more happy. Seeing that cunt lose or seeing the God Emperor win?

I personally love the idea of corruption losing.

Almost feels to good to be true.

You know why?

her losing.

Hillary losing was the big win.

The Don is icing on the cake.

Both makes me fucking gleeful.

Corporate backed, media backed, feminist backed, celebrity backed corruption lost tonight. The will of the common citizen achieved a great victory. That's my primary source of joy right now. Big money has lost this battle.

The former. Can you fucking imagine spending your entire life kissing ass and shilling to the max, and then to spend 8 years waiting for your turn as you inch ever so closer to your final goal that you can practically taste it... only to lose to a joke candidate who has more experience in reality tv than politics.

The schadenfreude is glorious. I don't even give a fuck how Trump's presidency turns out. Just seeing her lose already made his presidency worth it.

The former. Can you fucking imagine spending your entire life kissing ass and shilling to the max, and then to spend 8 years waiting for your turn as you inch ever so closer to your final goal that you can practically taste it... only to lose to a joke candidate who has more experience in reality tv than politics.

The schadenfreude is glorious. I don't even give a fuck how Trump's presidency turns out. Just seeing her lose already made his presidency worth it.

>Mexican but legal
>Hate Spics
>Trump will send them back
Now how do we send the Blacks back to Africa?

I am delighted to see the cunt lose. You can do a lot better than the Trump as far as populist candidates go, but at this point I'll take what I can get. I will wine and dine on liberal salt and tears for years.

Anyone else notice that new threads aren't working?

Her losing more than anything. That immigration policy was fucking suicidal.

Seeing the bitch lose. I never really cared for Donald. But Clinton was far worse. Pure evil.

One at a time

I think there's too much traffic.

I keep getting gateway crashing errors

This
>Be peruvian/mexican
>Legal american citizen
>Male
>Hetero
>Didnt vote
>Dont care
>In california
>Literally the only thing I give a shit about was the legalization of weed
Time to blaze it up.

Anybody else simply not giving a shit? I don't care for either of the two but I do feel a slight sense of relief that hilary isn't pres.

Hopefully jobs in cali begin to actually flourish without the illegals here and government distributed weed isn't too synthetic and artificial

the fact that the media said Trump would never win and he still did. it makes them all look like fuck wits

I'm a pinko and I'm happy that psycho Clinton lost. 4 more years of Dems would have meant more imperialistic aggressions, more power to the lobbies and a wider gap between rich and poor.

Now with Trump as the PotUS there is a chance that TTIP is cancelled, foreign policy is coordinated with other world powers (Russia, China) and NATO is made history.

Down with Killary.

Definitely the God Emperor winning.

Do you have any idea what that means? It's the biggest political achievement in modern history. It's fucking mind-blowing.

so many salty posts here in Norway who are 2 brainwashed by the mainstream media on fbook writing all these doomsday posts, what facts may i present them with that its actually good that trump won? -neutering the media, neutering the akademia, he will stop corruption

Seeing the bitch lose. I never really cared for Donald. But Clinton was far worse. Pure evil.

I'm fucking delighted to see the establishment lose one.

However I realized that Trump is the GOP's puppet. Mike Pence is about to write all the legislation right through Trump.

This is the cost of zero experience. Every victory has some fault.

I'm fucking delighted to see the establishment lose one.

However I realized that Trump is the GOP's puppet. Mike Pence is about to write all the legislation right through Trump.

This is the cost of zero experience. Every victory has some fault.

Mike Pence is about the worst thing that could have happened out of this. No amount of words changes his record.

Couldn't have put it any better, leaf. I'm sorry for all the filthy degenerates that are going to try to cross your border in the coming months.

AMERICA GREAT

(MADE IN CHINA)

I'm so fucking happy, family. Greatest year of my life.

>these foolish cucks believe their broken way of life can be fixed when it was doomed from inception

welcome to another four years of hell you faggots

Her losing the electoral vote, the popular vote, and the support of any person in her party.

She's still behind in the popular vote, she should be up cause of CA.

She's not.

Hillary, one big fuck you, sincerely, AMERICA.

The idea that anyone that in the past year made up bullshit quotes, false accusations and warped reality to fit their agenda about god emperor is eating their majestic dose of shit right now

>It's the biggest political achievement in modern history

Explain

You were safe anyway, blaze on.

I was happy she lost. The arrogance of doing all that she did and the frustration of watching her get away with it time and time again, make this so very sweet to me.

The fact that she lost to President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho adds the insult to injury which just makes it sweeter.

Both, but there was no real question whether the God Emperor will win in the end, but it was a real treat to hear the corrupt bitch lost.

Well, I literally cried when Trump won, never had a reaction like that to anything in my fucking life. Seeing him walk down onto the stage while teary eyed fucking wrecked me.

So while it does feel good that Hillary won, I think that it really does make me more happy that the God Emperor pulled through.

>When CTR is melting down but still shilling

Both almost equally. WWIII averted, for now...