Wisconsin

I am so proud of my home state :3

>tfw Illinois and all the other states are looking at you

608 reporting in, can't believe we turned it red.

WI best state

i voted

figured it was going to be a shoe-in for the hillshill

lol nope out fucking skilled

> canada flag

wut

Dane here. I'm surrounded by butthurt supporters, hope we get some suicides today

well done beer state

I lived there in nigwaukee for 3 years of law school and enjoyed some summerfest and beer and usingers and cheese (and kopps)

i found it to be a liberal shithole apart from that - not like madison - but still pretty shit

yet, you have a based af sheriff in that town now, so it cant be all bad

HANGING OUT

From commiefornia fucking thank you and your based state for seeing the light you don't know how fucking happy and how loud I yelled when I heard he won WI. All the salt liberals at the party didn't understand what it meant but I did.

I'm sad Washington didn't go red. Fucking Seattle is the worst. I voted Trump.

i live here and had no clue going into this today,
what his chances actually were

i'm so proud of this state redeeming itself

same here
Trump sign isn't leaving my window anytime soon

Waukesha county here (Brookfield)
Couldn't vote since I'm only a permanent resident, but I did door to door campaigning

I'm so proud of us
MAGA

me too. i can't believe we went red

this was the big surprise of the election for me, even moreso than michigan (if trump gets it). well done, guys.

I can't not think of WI as a cucked state. My mind is blown

How the hell did Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania go for Trump.

I mean seriously how.

The last time a Republican won those states was back in 1988

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Wisconsin, along with Pennsylvania and Michigan are easily the best states in this election.

New Hampshire is STILL really close with only 127 votes behind.

Minnesota is pretty close, but we won't get it.

I mean holy fucking shit. Wisconsin went red. Welcome home.

Because the whites in those states were fucking done being shafted by democrats. You can only lie for so long before it catches up.

I still can't believe it. The race was supposed to come down to Nevada, Colorado and New Hampshire. It's funny how he lost 2 of them and fuck, maybe all 3 of them but he STILL WON because he fucking stole THREE FUCKING SOLID BLUE STATES FROM CLINTON

What an absolute kick in the fucking nuts. My fucking God how humiliating for Clinton. No one saw that coming.

I STILL cannot believe it!

We have been uncucked. I'm so proud to live in a red state.

Up north here. Great to see WI red.

Strong work, user

Wisbro here, LETS FUCKING GO!! Next is the PEDO ring. Good night anons!

This is the closest Minnesota has been to going red since Reagan.
We're almost there. We just need a little push.

Who 608 here?

who 608?

262 here, I always believed in this place, and this state.

We fucking turned Racine. RACINE.

I'm so proud of you all.

Drive past the endless boarded and crumbling factories. Then you'll begin to get the idea.

We were only waiting for a reason.

Fucking yes. Us alcoholic cheese consuming hardworking Wisconsinites did it. Fucking that purple nonsense. We went red

fl here, thank you guys

414 reporting in, Feels good to have helped swing the most upsetting state for Killary.

Can you imagine the butthurt in liberals right now? Like they've been listening to the media all day everyday saying how easily hillary had the win. Texas would go blue, Florida, Ohio, NC, Arizona then trump just big dicks WI, PA and MI and makes NH and several others close fucking calls. The cognitive dissonance must be destroying them.

Praise Kek

right here

I'm by the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center and heard a lot more sirens than usual after his acceptance speech. There were definitely some attempts.

I called Wisconsin for Trump weeks ago in front of a friend from Milwaukee. He refused to believe.

Oh well. If you are from Wisconsin, you've done all of us proud

I didn't believe it when Trump said he'd win WI

I didn't believe it when several anons said he'd win WI

But fuck it all you guys were right

We did it!!!

Wisconsin anons, much love and respect for you from all of us deplorables here in South Carolina.

608 as well

I'm so proud of every single one of you who voted

PRAISE KEK

Hello brother! Feels good to be the savior of western civilization, doesn't it?

Milwaukee County

I voted Trump =3

I'm proud of the girl I viciously e-stalked after a failed "relationship"s home state too.

414 reporting in. Feels good to be in one of the most upsetting states this election and swinging it. At least this now makes up for the fail in the primaries voting for Rato instead of Trump.

some 608 user wanted to meet up at the capitol, I've seen some butthurt libs prowling around harassing people though, stay safe.

If it wasn't for fucking Kings county (Seattle) we would have memed WA into the red. The rual vs urban divide could not be bigger, largely because of class and THAT is what mattered. Not race, gender, sexuality or any of that swj topical bullshit that dominated this year in politics.

>mfw from DC
>mfw UW Madison Student
>mfw vote here instead of absentee ballot
>mfw vote means more and trump ends up winning
>mfw liberal friends can't say shit to me cause I'm black
WE DID IT

Not only that but

>congress now in republican control

I cannot contain my freedom boner. This entire election went completely opposite from how it was supposed to turn out. My fucking God the tears are so delicious.

You boys did it!

Now that the media will frame this as flyover country types stealing the election, the natural parochialism response will be to harden the mid west as a republician stronghold.

I know you, first year?

Not only that but

>congress now in republican control

I cannot contain my freedom boner. This entire election went completely opposite from how it was supposed to turn out. My fucking God the tears are so delicious.

>a true conservative to fill Scalia's seat and Trump will probably have to fill in another seat or two once the old as fuck liberal judges die off

Absolutely fucking glorious. We literally won the lotto.

I always thought WI was a cucked state that just did everything Minnesota did.

I was wrong and I could not be happier. Thank you, Wisconsin anons.

I always thought WI was a cucked state that just did everything Minnesota did.

I was wrong and I could not be happier. Thank you, Wisconsin anons.

East Coast democrats = muh feels democrats
Rustbelt/flyover democrats = labor democrats

Sanders was the labor candidate, Shillary muh feels democrat. Shillary did not reach out to Sanders supporters enough, figuring that party loyalty and a Sanders endorsement would be enough.

This is what she got.

East AND West Coast democrats*.

you guys did good :D

SOUTH MILWAUKEE AND SO GOD DAMN HAPPY HERE.

I KNOW OUR BASED SHERIFF OF MILWAUKEE IS TOO.

2000 & 2004 were both very close, within 1%. I'm just glad this time around the rest of the state was able to pull enough votes to get past the Madison/Milwaukee blue voters.

PA Here, that momen when my state went from blue to red

fucking finally i can reply to my own thread

yeah the posting has been fucked up

I'm just glad we're not honorary leaves this election.

Based Wisconsin.

We fucking hate minnesota. Madison, Milwaukee and the close proximity to Chicago fucks us over. Most of the state is pretty great to be honest family

262 here, we fucking did it lads.

I had confidence Trump would win (didn't stop me from being nervous as fuck though), but I genuinely never expected him to win Wisconsin in anything but a landslide, let alone it being the state that put him over the top.

Holy fuck.

hey fuck you southeast was based this time around

>figured it was going to be a shoe-in for the hillshill
>lol nope out fucking skilled
same, i filled in my absentee ballot and thought i was pissing in the ocean.. wrong

expat.. i'm coming back

>I lived there in nigwaukee for 3 years of law school and enjoyed some summerfest and beer and usingers and cheese (and kopps)

>i found it to be a liberal shithole apart from that - not like madison - but still pretty shit
sam experience but still better than canada

262 me too

>414 reporting in
lived there too

WEST ALLIS
i love and miss you all