We did it Sup Forums. We beat reddit. We won

We did it Sup Forums. We beat reddit. We won.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/5byrot/america_go_fuck_yourself/
twitter.com/Thooorin/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is something they can never take away from us. They may have the numbers, but we have the heart and the memes.

what was Sup Forumss stance on /r/the_donald

Overall cancerous, but a support base is a support base and you can't fault them for that.

+Supported the God Emperor
-Did not Praise Kek nearly enough to win an election of memes

Hey that's me

>Inb4 Reddit trash

Is anybody else finding it hilarious how fast CNN is rolling over?

I guess #feelthebern doesn't seem so good right now. Fuck Reddit. Sup Forums wins!

reddit deserves the hate for being a liberal shithole, but the smaller communities are pretty alright

>DONT STOP THE MEMEING
>THE POOING AND THE PEEING

the fact that you idiots believe you had sway when millions of disenfranchised middle americans played the largest part is laughable

I hate reddit in all its variants, but I would ask for r/the_donald to be deleted last.
It was a useful forward operating base for those of us who browse both for some reason.

That's because they are predicting disaster. Which also makes TV ratings.

Victory

DON'T BE A FAGGOT. THIS ISN'T ABOUT PERSONAL SHIT. YOU DON'T GET UPVOTES HERE.

>REDDIT TRASH

lebbid btfo

WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID ITTTTT

WFJ($)JF(#$TJ()J()#$JT(#$TJ()#$JG(_$#JF($#R(#$IT()%UIY()%U(I#T#$(IR()#$RI()I

complete wannabes. At some times I browsed that place thinking it was a parody of Sup Forums, the way they just blatantly copied any 5-year-old meme.

In many ways it epitomises reddit.

SaltyNigger pundit maybe, but the white guys are saying shit to the tune of "you know, it's not so crazy that people are saying..." or "clearly Trump's messages of X, Y, and Z resonated with the voters and the results indicate he has a mandate and we have to respect that..."

People are going to be so disgusted that they stop coming around here - the ones who never belonged here to begin with, that is. We may have set the cleansing of the normies in motion in an unprecedented way. Besides that, we fuckin WON. We WON.

A leddit shithole filled with pre-teens and kids but they got the message across and that's all that matters.

I feel like we're at the end of that first battle in Braveheart where Mel is all bloodied,thrusting the sword in the air going AAHHHHHHH!

Who controls the memes
Controls the universe

we are

and were going to do it again

and again

and until we can no longer

we must lead the fight

this is the biggest Sup Forums victory since Tribes Ascend

yeah i kinda felt the same, lots of memetrash and other garbage but shit was 24/7 on /r/all because of upvotes

also easier to browse for normies

wow, just wow
with all that media against Trump and all this woman thing I thought it can't be possible

test

Sup Forums's best operation to redpill normies ever. I don't think it would be far fetched to say that they directly influenced the election.

Oi lads I really need that image that goes "Why Trump will never win" "Why Trump will never build the wall" "Why Mexico will only pay for 90% of the wall" etc.

This was almost at the top.

Liberal tears + meme acknowledgement best day of my life.

It is ludicrous to not realize we did important things that helped him win. His own abilities are awesome...but we likely made enough difference in a close election.

Who found the spirit cooking?

Wow we beat Reddit. That's like beating the kid sitting in the corner eating glue

Kek

>well-trained and coordinated mainstream media beaten by a ragtag bunch of Sup Forumstards led by a cartoon frog and a homosexual with 140 STDS

not at all; Sup Forums 100% influenced the election. Working from the shadows and somehow coming out on top

It was good to be with you lads!

I assure you, an anonymous forum where geniuses can be free to say anything created the funniest and most damning shit that spread like wildfire the normie world, and a place where leaks can be discussed and vetted? If you think that shit meant nothing, your whole existence is laughable.

Kek.

USC fag here (the one who does the LA Times poll)

There was a group hug session thingy on campus tonight. Fucking pathetic.

reddit shitters who want to be edgy but are too scared of the real deal (/pol) so they instead frequent a watered down version of it where they regurgitate and recycle Sup Forums memes forever

but in the end, a vote is a vote, so they served their purpose

how many votes do you think #spiritcooking cost her?

Sup Forums WINS
REDDIT LOSES
TUMBLR LOSES
NEOGAF LOSES

reddit.com/r/ShitRedditSays/comments/5byrot/america_go_fuck_yourself/

the leddit mod shills being absolutely BTFO

Someone make a pic comparing Sup Forums's old pranking to memeing a man to becoming leader of the free world.

I keep seeing posts about the lack of millenials voting; yet all they want to do is cry and blame everyone else for their problems

Useful idiots.

we saved the world! Sup Forums saved the world

we did it boys

>100% influenced the election
>Working from the shadows and somehow coming out on top

I wonder who would do something like that

I'm kinda pissed that LA times actually was pretty off with the popular vote, but we won in the end so all's good.

We've been the newjews for a while now

Amazing post my man. Never 4get 3-2

#1. Fuck reddit
#2 Tonight though, we celebrate together
#3 come sun up all of you newfags better get the FUCK OFF MY CHINS
#4 lub you Sup Forums

le up comment for you my superior kind friend i tip the fedora m'gentleperson who i am not assigning any gender, judgments or role responsibilities to as we embrace each other in the war against those who oppress our feelings and person although please note that i am not making any direct implications towards you or anything that you identify with let PLUR prevail above all else

Throin is slaying libcucks left and right on his twitter right now. It's truly a glorious.

twitter.com/Thooorin/with_replies

This image sums it up

>pol
>geniuses

HAHAHAHHAHAHJAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

what's funny is this faggot commented on my esea profile 8 years ago and called me a fascist. he was such a cuck back then. great to see he finally grew up

someone make a pic with that text and the Sup Forums version of the ancap ball

>Literally was the persuasive brains behind getting a man elected as the leader of the free world
>Not genius.

Now lets push those sandrakers off our world

>was not previously "free"

>Convincing inbred hicks to vote for an orange nigger takes genius

Ok m8

CAn someone give me a (you) for proof I was here

>97366650
no

@97366650

You aren't dreaming.

How's this for a difference? I've been passionate about politics all my life, so much so that I hated every candidate I ever laid eyes on, until Trump. I'm 32 years old and have never voted. Not once. People who know me find that mind blowing. But even when Trump came around, I didn't think I would vote because I felt my vote wouldn't matter against the fraud I knew the Hillary and the Dems would pull. But seeing the support on Sup Forums. And knowing that there are people out there who give a shit and aren't retarded--plenty of them--and knowing that support for him went farther than me and the same people I already know who always vote--that helped tremendously. That, and the Wikileaks exposing all Hillary's demonic shit. I spread that to everyone I know. Then, Comey announced he was pulling the investigation. Well motherfucker, I knew right then and there that I was going to be part of an army voting for Trump, and even if it was a losing army, at least it was righteous. So there, I fucking voted bc of Pol and I know others voted because of the shit I spread to them. every vote counts right? Well Trump got mine and others' in large part because of Sup Forums so how's that for a difference faggot?

(recipient)97366650

here you go

I'm just glad I can finally downvote those dickriding retards. Thanks for helping out though.

Kinda like your extremely annoying kid cousin that thinks armpit ABCs and "I know you are but what am I" replies are hilarious.

You hate them, but it does kinda warm your heart when they want to follow under your wing and grow up to be like you.

It's a mix of embarrassing and endearing

They're the same these days.

Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

This is accurate

I wish I could laugh in Hillary's face and all those smug hateful liberals too. God damn. What a great day to be alive.

Kek

neokikes

A necessary faggotry. Their ideas spread to /r/all which played a huge part in getting information out there.

>Sup Forums literally changed the course of history

I'm still trying to comprehend this. I don't think I ever will

The alt-kikes if you will

No

Hahahah you have aids

I wonder what happend to that furfag

fucking shit and im glad it will finally die

>not eating glue

what are you some kind of edibilist?

> the fate of the world was just a sideshow in a slap-fight between two groups of Internet NEETs
I fucking love this year

THE BEST AROUND NUFFIN GUNNA EVER KEEP US DOWN

And we're going to keep on winning

Hillary had an entire page on her website dedicated to fucking pepe.

Sup Forums definitely played an instrumental part in Trump's victory.

Witnessed

WE HAVE MEME SIGN THE LIKES OF WHICH GOD HIMSELF HAS NOT SEEN

WE DID IT REDDIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations you sneaky bastards. Enjoy your burgers :)

We had a lot of help, to be honest. It's easy to meme a man into a white house when his competition literally self-destructs at every turn.

It's not about how many votes we cast, it's about how many votes we influenced. And I think it's pretty safe to say the answer is all of them, for better or worse.

I bet we'll beat the redditors to mars as well.

So this is how liberty thrives

To thunderous memes

PRAISE KEK

#draftourdaughters?

AHAHAHA

leddit is having a meltdown

Complete fucking faggots and posers but useful idiots for pushing shit to get mainstream attention.